Love thy Neighbour
The next morning the milk delivery boy knocked on the door and woke me up from a deep sleep. I and my neighbors get fresh cow milk from a milk man who has a dozen cows.

I got up half asleep and rubbed my sleepy eyes and went and opened the door. Normally the middle aged milk man sends his young son to deliver milk but today he came himself. When I saw his shocked face and big eyes I realized something was wrong and I realized that I had worn the red see through string nighty (see the pics) and that too without a bra last night when leaving Rajesh's flat after fucking. I normally wore a normal decent Tamil housewife nighty in the flat and receive guests as well as delivery people but this morning I had made the mistake. I also could not slam the door on the guy as he had already stepped inside the door. Also I could not cover either my breast or hairy pubic area as I was holding the milk vessel in my hands. The milk man was holding a large milk vessel in one hand and a measuring mug in the other and he as usual measured the milk for me. Only today he was doing it slowly and his eyes were on my visible boobs and hairy cunt.

Normally he would be in a hurry as he had many houses to deliver. But today he was talkative and asked me in Tamil when ayaah (saab in hindi or boss of the house in English) was coming back. He knew that my husband had gone abroad and that I lived alone. While asking he was looking at my groin area. I replied as calmly as possible that he was coming soon and to hurry up as I had to go to work.

He reluctantly finished pouring out the milk into my milk vessel and then asked me for a glass of water to drink as it was very a humid and hot morning.

I could not be an inhuman monster and refuse to give a thirsty man some water, so I took turned and took the milk to the kitchen and I was sure that he was checking out my buttocks which I was sure was fully visible through the see through nighty. I quickly kept the milk vessel on the stove and filled a glass with water from the fridge and walked back the 10 or 12 steps and gave it to him. Now he had a clear and unobstructed view on my entire frontal areas but I did not care now. I had already degraded myself with the neighbour last night but this was the 1st time that I was exposed to a labourer class person. The milk man took his time taking small sips and kept taking about the hot weather and also about one of his sick cows named Lakshmi all the while looking directly at my boobs and hairy cunt and licking his lips suggestively. I did not know what to do and kept standing right in front of him when he shocked me by uttering something totally irrelevant.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 17-09-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 17-09-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 17-09-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 18-09-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 19-09-2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 19-09-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 19-09-2019, 01:29 AM