Love thy Neighbour
PRIYA'S STORY CONTD:----

Hearing Rajesh's request ," Can you be in that pose for some time and can we can go in for one more shot" I lay back resting my head on the pillow.

I had cum and was satisfied after a long time. I had been only masturbating and had not had sex for a long time since my husband was abroad. After the long sexual stimulation from the sexy photoshoot Rajesh cunningly and tactfully convinced me to strip down naked and as well as manhandle my body in the guise of helping me pose properly and finally make me get fucked by him.

I was now fully sexually stimulated and pleased so I agreed to Rajesh and lay there in the same pose with my legs spread and another man's (his) cum flowing out of my adulterous cunt down my thighs onto the towel beneath my buttocks.

I had at last committed adultery and cheated on my husband. But I also partially blamed my husband for putting me in this situation. Firstly he had gone away so long leaving a woman in her sexual prime all alone just to be satisfied by masturbation and few dildos he had bought for me. Also he is the one who was pestering me for sexy photos and being naive as to ask me to ask a neighbor young man to take them for me to send it to him. What a naive idiot. I had asked him to be patient and I will ask my sister to take the photos when she comes here in a few weeks but he (my stupid husband) was in such a hurry and pestering me daily to take the pics myself or get our neighbor to take it.

What a naive stupid idiot.

Which man can take sexy pics of a voluptuous woman in and not be tempted to fuck her and that to get a free fuck. And that too in the middle of the night.

Stupid idiot.

So I fully blamed my husband for my cheating and letting my neighbor fuck me and cum in me.

Now that I had cooled down I was worried that I had allowed a neighbor to fuck me bareback and cum deep into me and I was lying still and had not yet washed his sperms out. Also I had read that sperms can survive 72 hrs in the womb to find an egg. I knew it was not my safe time of the month.

But now I had gone past caring with the added excitement of getting fucked again in a few minutes. So I put my fear of pregnancy behind me and awaited Rajesh's return from the bathroom.

It was just a few mins after he went to the bathroom that he returned after just having washed his face and not his cock which was now dangling not totally flaccid.

Rajesh coolly and boldly just stepped onto the bed and swiftly before I could say anything coolly straddled my face, with his buttocks resting on my boobs and violently caught my face and placed his dangling cock and balls on my face and rubbed it and said," suck it bitch and make it hard if you want another fuck."

Rajesh had realized that I had enjoyed his fuck and deduced that I also was submissive in allowing him to fuck bareback and also I had cheated my husband. So I think he felt powerful and now owned me.

Even though I don't like sucking cock I submissively opened my mouth and he shoved his cock violently in my mouth holding my cheeks. I ran my tongue around his fat mushroom cockhead and the head opened up and his foreskin now was drawn back. The cock though not flaccid was still not fully rock hard so he easily and violently shoved the whole cock into my mouth going down my throat. I gagged and chocked and he slightly pulled out and saliva was now dripping down my chin. He pulled out the pillow from behind my head and now my throat was not restricted and could take his cock in without gagging. Rajesh was thrilled and excited and still holding my face and head he now face fucked me with long strokes and now his cock had got thick and hard.

I allowed him to face fuck me for a few minutes and as I don't like cock sucking or face fucking I pushed his buttock and tried to get him off me. He was strong and tried to resist but I finally managed to get the cock out of my mouth to quickly tell him that I wanted to get fucked.

I knew that if I told him I did not want to suck his cock he would not listen. So when I told him I wanted to get fucked he felt manly and thrilled and quickly slid down and first for a few seconds he boob fucked me and then slid completely down still lying on me and settled in-between my spread legs.

I quickly caught his rigid cock and positioned it at my cunt entrance and it easily slid in the fully lubricated cunt.

Rajesh got onto his elbows and arms and watched his cock slid in and out and started banging me hard and fast all the while calling me bitch, whore, cunt, and threating me that from now on my cunt belong to him and he will fuck me whenever he wants and I can't refuse.

I thought this was his sex talk and since my cunt was excited did not mind his rough talk and rough fuck. He kept banging me for 5 mins and then roughly turned me on my knees and quickly slid in from behind and banged me doggy style. This created a very deep penetration and after a few strokes I came loudly which thrilled him further. But since he had already cum once he took much longer to cum and kept banging me. My cunt was already overflowing with his earlier cum and my liquids now and Rajesh used his thumb to stimulate my anal region and using the wetness slid his thumb into my asshole making me jerk and squeal. He had held on to my hips and buttocks with one arm wrapped around my waist tight so I not escape his anal thumb penetration.

Luckily the thumb stimulation in the asshole also stimulated his fat cock and he also came again deeply into me in long spurts. I was amazed how many spurts there were but realized that he was a young virile guy and hence could fuck like one.

I was pushed down on the bed with my face on the bed and my fat ass sticking high up in the doggy pose till he finished dumping his load in me deep. Now he was exhausted and pulled out his cock with a plop sound and both of us lay down on the bed facing each other on our sides panting.

I was thorough fucked after a long time and was totally satisfied. I would have loved to sleep all night there but realized that it was now around 2am and in a few hours the milkman and paper boy will come and wake up everyone and we will get caught. I also was very sleepy.

So I reluctantly pulled myself off the bed and wore on the closet nighty I could find and leaving all my other stuff including my bra and panty I quietly went to the front door and peeped out and say all the neighbours lights were still out I slipped out and quickly went into my flat (luckily I had let my flat door unlocked) and went straight to my bedroom and lay down and fell asleep in a few minutes.

While walking back to my bed I felt Rajesh's cum flowing down my thighs all the way to my ankle but I did not have the strength to go to the bathroom to clean up so I just curled up in a fetal position and slept.

-----------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTD
---------------------------------------------
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 17-09-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 17-09-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 17-09-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 18-09-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 19-09-2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 19-09-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: Love thy Neighbour - by abcdabcd - 19-09-2019, 01:29 AM