Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Though she had just had an earth shaking orgasm, Sid was still rock hard and dying to cum. So after allowing her to catch a few more breaths he grab a handful of hair at the back of her head and placing his cock at the entrance to her mouth, begin forcefully thrusting into it. Within a few thrusts he was bumping against the back of her mouth.

Sid:"You'd better relax that throat whore, because here it comes." On the next thrust he forced his cock down her throat and held it there for several seconds. She immediately began to gag, which only served to amplify the sensations on his cock. With each gag, her throat would tighten around his cock and try to force it out. In a near frenzy now from all of the stimulation, he began to rapidly pound his cock in and out of her throat. Sid was like a fucking wild man. It was literally sensory overload to have all of your fantasies and dreams come true all in one moment. The euphoric feeling of having this kind of power and control over a beautiful women was completely overwhelming. To know that she was also getting turned on by the humiliation and abuse, only served to heighten the emotions.

Sid didn't even know if he gave her the opportunity to breath between thrusts. At that point he was completely zoned out. All he could think about was the orgasm that was rapidly building in his balls. Without warning he yanked his cock out and exploded all over her face. Strands went in her eyes, up her nose, in her hair and in her open mouth which was gasping for breath. It seemed to go on forever. It was only after standing there for a bit that he finally snapped out of it and realized that he was still milking his cock even though nothing was coming out of it anymore. Sid also still had a death grip on her hair at the back of her head and was painfully bending her head back. With a final shake of his head he released both his cock and her hair and stepped back to admire his handiwork. What a sight it was to behold. A gorgeous woman bent over a sofa who'd just had her ass and pussy spanked, received a good fucking and then had her throat ravaged before being sprayed with cum and she was still his. To do with as he pleased whenever and however he wanted. He quickly grabbed his mobile and got a few shots of her beautiful facial.

CLICK

CLICK

Sid:"Well whore, it seems your dirty little secret is out. You get off on being controlled, and being humiliated and abused." He chuckled softly. Her face flushed crimson red at this as she bowed her head in shame.

Sid:"I think we're going to have a wonderful relationship from here on in, don't you?" He asked mockingly.Yet she stayed silent.

Sid:"Your new name will be 'whore'. When asked a question by me, you will refer to yourself by your new name. Are you getting all this whore?" He asked.

Pooja:"Yes." she meekly replied.

Sid:"Lastly you will be made to do many things which you may find humiliating but I will expect you to do them without question or hesitation. Again to do otherwise will result in punishment. You have a lot to make up for whore so do not expect any kindness from me. You had best work very hard to please me from here on or your life is going to become a living hell." He threatened. She hesitantly nodded her head and whispered a quiet

Pooja:"Yes Sid."

Sid:"Good. Alright clean your face off whore." He instructed.

She reached up and began scooping his now drying cum off of her face and licking it from her trembling fingers.

CLICK

CLICK

Pooja was thinking in her mind how and when this nightmare will ever end?........

========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 04:00 PM