Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

All that could be heard from Pooja at first were muffled "uuuunnnhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, oooooohhhhhhh" but after a while the sounds coming from Pooja began to change and became more of a grunting sound. Sid also noticed as time wore on and the darker her ass became, that after each smack her ass cheeks would clench momentarily from the pain but then she would immediately thrust her ass back out for the next hit. If he didn't know any better he'd almost think she was enjoying this. After a time Sid finally stopped the spanking and stood back to admire his handiwork (and to catch his breath). Pooja's once flawless ass cheeks and upper thighs were now a dark splotchy red and numerous lines from the edges of the ruler could be seen in her flesh almost as if she had been pinstriped but amazingly her hands were still in position. Her ass seemed to have a mind of its own as it continued to gently rock back and forth as if she was begin fucked by an invisible intruder. Pulling out the mobile he snapped a couple more photos of his handiwork.

CLICK

CLICK

Stepping back up to her ass, Sid then prepared to deliver the final blows of her punishment. With one hand he reached down and attempted to spread her ass cheeks as far as they would go.

Sid:"You've been a slut and deserved to be punished." And then he brought the ruler down hard right on her asshole.

SMACK

Pooja:"Eeeeeeeeee....." her entire body tensed as her head shot back and a high pitched noise issued forth. Giving her a chance to catch her breath he asked

Sid:"You deserve to be spanked don't you bitch?" Fully expecting her to shake her head no at this, she instead catches him completely off guard by nodding her head yes. He was absolutely fucking stunned by this. She actually appears to be getting into this. Without warning he bring the ruler down hard again on her quickly reddening asshole.

SMACK

Another high pitched "eeeeeee....." as her ass cheeks begin clenching and unclenching from the pain.

SMACK

Another smack quickly after the second one. She is now panting hard through her nose and her knuckles are almost white from the death like grip she has on the sofa's edge. Figuring her asshole's had enough punishment Sid decide to move onto her pussy. As he reach down to spread her lips apart to expose her most sensitive parts, he suddenly realize how wet she has become. Her lips are glistening with moisture and there are small rivulets of pussy juice running down the insides of her thighs. Not only was the whore getting into it, she was also getting turned on by it!!! He thought.

Sid:"Well, well, well Pooja. I think your little secret is out now. What a fucking whore you are. Your cunt is soaking wet. You enjoyed that spanking didn't you slut?" He asked. Almost a sob is heard as she meekly nods her head yes. Her back and shoulders flush red with the humiliation of having her dark little secret revealed to him.

Sid:"Stick your ass out and beg me to smack your pussy you slut." He ordered. She promptly arched her back and thrust her ass out to him and began mumbling through her gag

Pooja:"mmmmm mmmmm mm mmmmm."

SMACK

A sharp blow right on her exposed cunt lips. A loud wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa......." and then she began to thrust her hips against the sofa almost as if she was trying to rub her pussy on it.

Sid:"Are you my little slut?"

Pooja:"Unhuh...." and then another smack on her exposed lips which by now are practically swimming in juices.

SMACK

Another loud wail, "Aaaaaaaaaaaa......." and more vigorous thrusting against the sofa.

Sid:"You want to cum, don't you whore?"

Pooja:"Unhuh..." followed by rapid nodding of the head. At this point he can no longer hold back. In one fluid motion Sid drop his pants and grabbing his cock, slam it home into her well oiled pussy. He begin relentlessly pounding his cock into her, burying it fully with each thrust. Each time he bottom out in her, he could feel his balls slapping against her abused clit. In rhythm with his thrusts, Sid begin slapping the ruler down upon her already abused ass cheeks. She was now wailing and moaning into her gag and as she nears climax, he begin to yell

Sid:"That's it whore, cum on your master's cock. Let me know how much you enjoyed the humiliation and abuse. Come on slut, cum for me." And with that a pitiful howl came from her as her entire body went rigid. As every muscle in her body flexed including her pussy, it felt like his cock was being ripped off. Soon spasms began to ripple down her body as she began to moan again and her breathing came in short gasping breaths. Fearing she might suffocate Sid withdrew from her pussy and walking around to her head pulled off the tape and remove her now sodden panties. She began to take in gulping breaths of air as her body slowly began to relax and settle back onto the desk. Her hair was matted to her forehead with sweat and her face was blotchy from the exertion. Sid noticed that her hands were still tightly clenching the sofa and hadn't moved an inch from the beginning.....
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:59 PM