Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sid:"Smart decision. I guess you're not as dumb as you look whore." He replied sarcastically. There it was again, that hurt expression. He couldn't understand why his comments were affecting her in that manner. He expected them to make her angry or to make her resist. But he certainly wasn't expecting a hurt reaction and such a compliant attitude.

Sid:"Let's look at those big old saggy tits shall we? Hold them up for me." He ordered. With shaking hands she reached for her breasts and cupping them underneath lifted them up for display. As Pooja held her tits out for him, he reached out and began to play with each one. The skin was so smooth and soft yet they remained firm to the touch. Sid was positively in heaven as he played with them. At first he just ran his hands over each one but then he began to focus on those perky little nipples of hers. They were already hard as rock and jutting proudly from each mound. They just begged to be pinched and pulled. Grabbing each nipple between finger and thumb, he began to slowly apply increasing pressure. As Sid increased the pressure, he also began to pull them out from the body and to twist them slightly. Soon her face was a mask of pain and she was pleading with him to stop.

Pooja:"Unnhhhh.....Please no more. Please stop." Sensing he had reached a limit, he slowly released the pressure and watched the blood flow back into each tortured nipple. Sid would have plenty of time later to continue torturing those beautiful breasts.

Sid:"Turn around." He ordered next. She turned about and stood facing the sofa. He could see a slight tremor in her body as she nervously waited to hear his next order.

Sid:"Bend forward until your upper body is lying across the sofa. Now spread your legs...Wider than that whore. Don't make me say it again." He threatened. She quickly shuffled her feet even wider apart until her ass and shaven pussy were spread completely open. Sid had a surprise gift for Pooja. Reaching into his pocket and retrieving the roll of duct tape, he walked up to the sofa and stood beside her naked body. He lightly ran one hand up and down her arched back circling his fingers in the small of her back. Goose bumps quickly appeared. After caressing her back for several moments, he grabbed her panties in his other hand and walked around to the other side of sofa to stand at her head.

Sid:"You gave me restless nights ever since I came here bitch and now you are going to be punished. I am going to warn you though that this punishment is going to be very painful. As I have no wish to hear you whining and crying as I'm sure you will be, I will have to gag you." A panicked look flashed across her face at hearing this.

Sid:"I think it only fitting that your gag be the offending pair of underwear smelling of your shaved cunt." And with that he balled up the underwear she had been wearing all day and stuffed it into her mouth. To hold it there he tore off a piece of duct tape and placed it across the opening of her mouth. Gagged in this fashion, he was assured of near silence. She could only make muffled whimpering and whining sounds. Her eyes were round as saucers as he proceeded with the next order.

Sid:"Grab onto the sides of the sofa at either side of your body." The sofa was wide enough that only her head hung over the edge. Grabbing a handful of hair he yanked her head back forcing her to look up at him with her frightened eyes. (Is that also excitement he saw?)

Sid:"Listen carefully because I'm only going to say this once. Those hands are to remain exactly as they are. If they move or you let go for ANY reason then your punishment will only get worse and I may be forced to tie you down. Do you understand this my little cocksucker?" With his hand still holding her head back she could only nod her head slightly and mumble a muffled "mmhhmm".

Sid:"Don't disappoint me whore." Before he released her hair. Stepping back he reached into his pocket and took out his mobile again.

CLICK

CLICK

Putting the mobile phone back into his shirt pocket, he walked quickly around behind her and stood staring at her magnificent ass and pussy. Her legs were wide enough apart that her ass cheeks were well spread exposing her puckered little asshole. Her pussy lips were opened as well and now clearly visible without any of that hair to get in the way. The urge to begin playing with it was strong but Sid didn't wanted her to have any pleasure just yet. So he took out the second surprise gift of the day for Pooja. It was a 12 inch plastic ruler that he saw in Sneha's room. It was solid enough to hurt when hit with it but it was also flexible enough to bend with each strike and did not have any sharp edges or corners to accidentally cut the flesh with. He gave a final warning to his terrified sex slave.

Sid:"The punishment is about to begin. Remember your instructions. Do not move from that position until I tell you to." And without any further warning he brought the ruler down hard squarely upon her right ass cheek.

SMACK

Pooja:"Mmmmmmm....." she screamed through her gag as her ass cheeks clenched from the pain. Not wanting to give her time to recuperate, Sid began to methodically beat both ass cheeks with the ruler.

SMACK SMACK SMACK
===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:58 PM