Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sid:"Now listen carefully whore because I'm not going to repeat myself. Your pimp husband and kids will come back soon so go and take a bath. Even use that dildo of yours if you want to but do remember one thing, you are to completely shave that ugly bush off your cunt. I don't want my dick to get infected in that jungle of yours." Her face turned red with shame upon hearing that but with her head down with embarrassment, she slowly walked towards the bathroom. A smile of triumph spread on Sid's face. He knew that the sexy bitch with amazing ass is his sex slave from now on and there's nothing that she can do about it. He started tidying up the things and even started making a simple meal so no one suspects what they did when they were away.

Pooja spend the rest of the day with a terrified look on her face but her family were too much occupied with their own thoughts to notice her. Sid on the other hand gave him a all knowing smile a few times they came face to face. Every time he did that it scared the shit out of Pooja. She just came up with the excuse of headache and went to bed early that night. If she was thinking that it will ease her mind then she was wrong. The images of what she did earlier that day came flashing back in her mind. The nasty odor of his pubes, the foul taste of his dick and the pain of her throat getting violated by his thick angry cock was all just too much for her to take. Tears of pain and hurt started flowing from her eyes. What made it worse was that there was nothing that she could do about it. Slowly she got up to her feet and walk in the bath to wear her nightie. While she was changing her clothes her eyes caught her naked body in the mirror and she saw her cleanly shaven pussy. The thought of why he made her do that came in her mind and it made her body start shaking with fear. She had to stop it somehow but how?

Her worst fears came true when she found herself all alone with Sid next day. As soon as they were alone, Sid came back after closing the main door of the house and found her once again sitting on a sofa.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:56 PM