Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sid:"Pooja how am I supposed to be able to compare your breasts to the ones in the video if you're covering them up? I want you to put your arms straight down at your sides and keep them there until I tell you otherwise. Do it now bitch or this is just going to get worse for you." He threatened. With her head hung low refusing to meet his eyes, she lowered her hands slowly to her sides and held them there. Water started dripping from Sid's mouth upon seeing Pooja's Melon shaped boobs. They were definitely a 'C' cup and despite their size were extremely firm and seemed to jut proudly out from her body. Her nipples were rock hard and were at least a half inch in length and were perfectly round. Still he didn't wanted to let go of the momentum and wanted to kept the pressure on her.

Sid:"Your tits are kinda saggy and worn. I don't know if they're the same ones. Let's take the panties off too so we can be sure." He was almost affecting a disgusted look so it would seem as if he was being turned off seeing her naked. With what looked like another pained look, Pooja reached for the sides of her panties and slowly began rolling them down her hips. Soon she was bent over in front of him as she stepped out of her panties. Straightening up she placed the panties in the pile with the rest of her clothes and amazingly put her hands to her side as Sid had instructed earlier. Her head was hung down and she gazed intently at the floor. Tears were beginning to well up in her eyes. Sid could see that Pooja took good care of her body. Everything was nicely toned and the hair on her pussy was tastefully trimmed. She was absolutely drop dead fucking gorgeous!!

Sid:"Bloody hell, do you have enough pussy hair or what? You should think about shaving that jungle down there sometime." Her cheeks flamed red at this comment and her hands began to clench and unclench at her sides. She was definitely upset about the comments he'd been making.

Sid:"OK Pooja we're almost done here. Keeping your hands at your side, I want you to turn around slowly and stop when your back is to me."

Pooja:"How much more you want to humiliate me? Haven't you seen enough?" she exclaimed.

Sid:"Hey you want to call off the deal now? Just say so and I'm out of here. But everything you've done to this point will have been for nothing then."

With a sigh Pooja began to slowly turn about until her back was to him and that's when Sid finally saw the most anticipated part of her body....her sexy ass. Her perfectly shaped, beautifully rounded, firm ass. He almost fainted looking at it. His cock was still rock hard and it was beginning to throb painfully against his jeans. For his plan to work, he had to maintain control. Sid couldn't risk whipping his cock out now, as he wasn't sure how Pooja would react.

Sid:"All right Pooja. One last thing and then we're all done OK?" He asked.

Pooja:"Now what more do you want?" She mumbled out.

Sid:"I want you to spread your feet apart." He ordered. Slowly she began to shuffle her feet apart.

Sid:"Further than that...more...more...That's good." He had her stop when her feet were at least twice her shoulder's width apart.

Sid:"Now keeping your legs straight, I want you to bend over at the waist until your body is parallel to the floor."

Pooja:"Please stop it. Enough already."

Sid:"Look Pooja it isn't as if I haven't seen everything already. I was the one who recording that video, remember? Besides it's not as if you have anything worth looking at anyway." He scoffed. Her shoulders tensed at that last comment and he was sure she was going to say something further but then suddenly she began to comply. Keeping her legs straight, she began to bend over at the waist and didn't stop until her body was parallel to the floor. In this position her pussy was spread open and her asshole peeked into view.

Sid:"Now reach back and hold your ass cheeks apart for me. Don't worry Pooja, I'm staying well back here. I just want to confirm it's the same ass." With a sob, Pooja reached back and taking a hold of each ass cheek and held them apart for him. Sid nearly came right there in his pants but the most important part of his plan was now, so he had to make sure he kept his composure. Reaching into his back pocket, Sid took out his mobile and holding it at the ready, gave his final direction to Pooja.

Sid:"I want you to do one last thing for me Pooja and then it'll be all over for you. Staying in the position you are in, I want you to put a big smile on your face and then look back at me with that smile. Can you do that for me Pooja?" He asked.

Pooja:"Yes I can. Just remember that it's the last thing I'm doing for you." She replied and began to swivel her head around.

CLICK

Her momentary confusion over what Sid was holding was all he needed to get the perfect shot. He had stepped far enough back so that the picture encompassed enough of the room to make it possible to identify the location and obviously the person within it. By having her smile in that position, it made her seem as if she was a willing participant in the matter. This photo would be all Sid needed to progress his plan to the next phase......
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:53 PM