Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

2 days after that incident Sid and Pooja were once again alone in the house and that's when Sid decided that it's time to take advantage of the bitch. She was sitting in the drawing room watching some talk show when Sid entered the room and calmly stood in frint of the TV.

Pooja:"What are you doing here? I told you to wash the dishes, didn't I?"

Sid:"Pooja ji I have something important to show you. Trust me you'll love watching it." He said that and started walking towards her.

Pooja:"What are yo.." She stopped midway through her sentence as her jaw almost dropped to her knees. Sid was holding the mobile right in front of her face and the video of her masturbating was on it. She regained her composure and was shaking with anger at the young asshole standing in front of her.

Pooja:"You son of a bitch! How dare y..." Sid's right hand landed on her face like a atom bomb and she fell don to the floor. Tears came out of her eyes and she was really afraid of the manic standing in front of her.

Sid:"Now listen to me carefully bitch as I will not repeat myself again. You'll do exactly as I say from now on otherwise your video will be all over the internet. Imagine how your students will feel seeing you fucking your cunt like a slut? Think how your family will feel seeing you satisfy your pussy?"

Pooja:"Pu...please don't do it. I'll do everything that you'll say. Tell me how much money do you want?"

Sid:"It's not about money sweetheart. No amount of money will get me a slut like you. Now do exactly as I say. It's amazing isn't it that the woman in this MMS video is so HOT, so looking at you now I find it kind of hard to believe that it could actually be you. Stand up Pooja." Pooja rose unsteadily to her feet.

Sid "You know, I still can't be sure about the resemblance. I think Pooja what would help is, if you took off your shirt for me."

Pooja:"Please don't do this Sid. I beg of you."

Sid:"I need to be sure Pooja. If you don't want to cooperate that's fine. I'll leave now and we'll see how things turn out tomorrow when the video will be all over the internet. I'm sure your students will feel great jerking over the naked teacher. You know I'm not asking a lot here and the sooner you comply, the quicker this whole thing will be over." Her world had been turned upside down and he could see her head was spinning from the effects. He was sure that she was having a hard time thinking straight and Sid definitely wanted to capitalize on that. After a few seconds of hesitation, she appeared to accept his demand and with shaking hands, began taking off her shirt. She took of her shirt and placed it on the sofa and then quickly bringing her hands back in front of her to cover her breasts. She was wearing a black bra which adequately covered her ample bosoms. As his eyes started feasting on her half naked boobs, she shifted nervously from foot to foot and was very red in the face.

Sid:"I'm sorry but you'll also need to remove your pants for me to be sure. Take it off and place it on the sofa alongside your shirt." She stared shaking her head slowly upon hearing that.

Sid:"Pooja the longer you dawdle here, the more you risk pissing me off. I don't have all fucking day, so either get on with it or I'm sharing this with the rest of the world." He threatened. Sid wanted to turn up the pressure on her to keep her on her toes. Sid's abrupt tone of voice startled her into action and without further protest, she lowered her hands from her breasts and started taking off her pants. With only the slightest hesitation she slowly lowered her pants down her legs until she was able to step out of it and place it on the sofa with her shirt. Her left arm quickly shot back up and covered her bra covering her breasts while her right hand moved to cover her newly exposed panties. Her panties like her bra were black which again adequately covered her hidden charms.

Sid:"It's still not enough Pooja. In the video you are naked and the rather ugly underwear you're wearing now makes it difficult to tell if it's really you." Again what looked like a hurt expression briefly flashed across her face. For reasons he couldn't understand his harsh words were upsetting her.

Sid:"Pooja take off the bra and add it to pile of clothing on the sofa." He made it a statement rather than a request so as to leave no room for debate.

Pooja:"Pe...please." When he didn't say anything but continued to look at her with a hard look on his face, her resistance just seemed to crumble away. Her shoulders slumped and with almost wooden motions she reached behind her with both hands and unclasped her bra. With just the slightest of hesitations she slowly let the bra straps fall down her arms before pulling the cups off of her breasts and placing the bra on the sofa. Her hands quickly shot up to cover her now exposed breasts. If it was possible her face was an even darker red than before......
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:52 PM