Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Rahul:"Yes keep sucking my dick Sneha. This is really starting to feel good." Rahul was enjoying Sneha's lips and tongue as they pleasured him. It only took a few more minutes and he was very close. He sat up and once again put his hands on her head not to direct her but to touch her.

Rahul:"This is good. You looks like a natural born dick sucker. Yeah Sneha I'm very close. Just tighten your lips a little." She nodded and he immediately felt the difference. Now it was his turn to moan.

Rahul:"Oh Snehaaa. I am so close. Just stay with me for another moment." He felt the cum rising from his balls and flowing through his cock.

Rahul:"Yesss YESSS YESSSSSSSSS." He shot hard and she pulled back so only the head was in her mouth. He couldn't see her face so he didn't know how she was dealing with it. He shot again and then a third time, both times almost as hard as the first.

Rahul:"Ohhh this feels good." He knew he was still cuming a little and Sneha was still covering his cock with her mouth but not moving and just keeping the head inside of her mouth.

Rahul:"OK that's all. Your mouth has squeezed it all out like a juicer." Sneha pulled off his cock and stood still holding the shaft in her right hand. She looked at him smiled a little and swallowed. Only a small little rivulet ran from the right side of her mouth to her chin. She grinned at him and exclaimed

Sneha:"Wow! Rahul it was as if Tsunami hit me inside my mouth." Rahul pulled her towards him and tried to kiss her but she resisted

Sneha:"Wait a second." She scooped up the cum on her chin with the index finger of her left hand and quickly licked it clean.

Sneha:"Now." They started kissing. Rahul played with her lips with his tongue and after a moment she opened her mouth to him. He could taste himself on her tongue and smell himself on her breath. She pulled back and asked

Sneha:"It doesn’t bother you, issing me so soon after?"

Rahul:"No. Does it bother you when we kiss soon after I've eaten your pussy?"

Sneha:"No but that's different."

Rahul:"How so?"

Sneha:"There's less of me. I get wet but there's never that much volume, especially all at once."

Rahul:"True but tasting a little bit of me when the taste is on your tongue is kind of sexy." They kept on kissing and enjoying not caring about how wrong their relationship was according to the rules of our society.

The next day their parents returned. Both were looking tired. For the next few days not much happened. Both Aakaash and Rahul kept on waiting for a chance to screw Sneha but that chance didn't came. Mainly because Pooja was at home all the time. She was a not the same woman after the death of Ram. Aakaash was surprised as well that she took it so much on her heart. As far as he knew they were never that closed. The house was suffering as well due to her going through the motions every day. Aakaash was interested in starting his own business with the money he got after selling the house and was busy looking for the best possible opportunity. He didn't have the time or interest to comfort Pooja out of her depression. Still at her request he hired a servant. He was a young boy from their village who's parents agreed for him to live at their home for reasonable pay just to get rid of him because they were tired of the headaches they were suffering due to him.Although it wasn't his real name, everyone called him by his nick name Sid.....
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:49 PM