Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Mamanji," she hurriedly said, "this is risky; someone might catch us. Besides, didn't we agree not to meet until after my marriage?"

"Nishma," he said, "after your marriage you would have your own bull; don't know how many opportunities I will get, so thought of taking advantage of you now."

"Mamanji," she replied, "opportunities would be limited, but they surely would be there;don't worry about it."

"Now, please go," she said without making any attempt to extricate herself. He didn't budge, so she pleaded again, "Mamanji I just took a shower. It's my marriage today."

"You are looking beautiful Nishma," he said.

"Thank you Mamanji, it's the very same me," she said blushing.

"If age was on my side, I wouldn't even let my son have you," he said, pulling her in. The stark contrast in their complexions looked so inviting. Nishma was looking heavenly in the filtered sunlight.

"You are so selfish Mamanji," she quipped, blushing profusely.

"Nishma one thing has nagged me," he hesitantly said, "do you ever regretting starting an affair with me?"

Nishma looked nervous for a moment and asked, "Why Mamanji?"

"It's just that I sometimes feel guilty if it was the right thing?"

"You are unnecessarily fretting over it Mamanji," she said.

"What we did was completely natural and between two consenting adults," she added.

"Mamanji you are my first love," she said looking into his eyes.

"I used to think that Bahuji was my first love but now I know that you were always my first."

"It was only your guidance that made me realize my true purpose and only because of you I was successful in finding the most suitable husband for myself."

"Mamanji I was even ready for it much earlier. You of all the men understood it better than any. If it weren't for Reshma then we could have started earlier," she added.

Reshma told me earlier that there was an amazing chemistry between her father-in-law and Nishma. They looked so much in love that I felt that Nishma would be successful in having similar chemistry with my Uncle as well.

"My marriage doesn't change any of what we have," she continued.

"It's true that my duties towards my bull would be foremost but that shouldn't prohibit us from occasionally indulging ourselves."

"Didn't you teach me that when an alpha approaches, it is the duty of the woman to yield; almost instantly."

"Right Mamanji."

His face seemed radiant as his student raved about his teachings. Some of what he taught her had taken root in her mind.

"And I shall abide by it; as long as the time and circumstance is right, I would never turn away an alpha."

I was a little perplexed with what she was saying. I thought usually a family had one alpha and in some cases a couple of them but why would she surrender to an alpha of an entirely different family. From a traditional perspective it would have been unnatural to do so.

"Even though both the timing and circumstances aren't right," she said, giving him a sultry gaze, "I just can't resist but let you have your way with me."

The old codger now was fully enamored by her. He pulled her into his arms and holding her tightly planted his lips on hers. Nishma playfully resisted him for a moment and then let him push his tongue into her mouth. Nishma eagerly sucked on his tongue and held him lovingly as he explored her half-naked body. His hands gave her butt a good squeeze; Nishma lifted one of her legs to enable even better contact between their pelvis. Reshma had remarked previous night that these old men were very much into kissing and since both Nishma and herself were completely into it, they were eager in pursuing the younger ones such as Reshma and Nishma.

We were in the times when televisions had just entered our lives in India, and western influence was still limited. Still, the younger generation was introduced to french kissing through print and movies and the effect of it was visible. Nishma kissed me with the same passion but I didn't expect her to indulge these men with similar fervor. Kissing is an intimate act; even more intimate than oral sex. Older generation wasn't as particular about oral hygiene as we were, so such an act was surprising. Not to mention these men had ugly habit of chewing tobacco and smoking. My Uncle didn't have many vices apart from bedding other men's wives, though. Ratan too was a non-smoker, but he was a heavy drinker and his father while didn't smoke did chew tobacco occasionally and consumed alcohol regularly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:19 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM