Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Chapter 7 - Beginning Of A New Life!

Nishma fulfilled her long time fantasy of losing her virginity to Ratan. We didn't visit Ratan anymore as she had initially planned on. It was a change of heart or something didn't click in her relationship with him; I was relieved. He was quite a bull though, towering over her and almost twice her weight, there was no doubt that she would get a solid workout every time he mounted her. Things were quiet for a few days but the day before our wedding, she called me very late when we both had privacy to talk.

"Has some sense prevailed or do you still want to hand me to your Uncle?" she started.

"Have you thought of it Nishma?" I asked.

"You want to appoint him as our Alpha and have me bear his children despite knowing that you hate him from the bottom of your heart," I blurted.

"It's hard to understand, I know but strangely I feel this is better than involving your brother-in-law."

"In what way is it better?"

"Ratan bahuji will mount me a lot in the beginning but within a few months, the frequency would dwindle down to almost nothing. He has a lot of other women to take care of but your Uncle has no such compulsions. And if move to their place, what is there to stop him? As per tradition am I not required to attend to his needs before yours?"

My hand was gently stroking the bulge inside my pajamas. I imagined that Nishma was stimulating herself as well but I knew that she wasn't into stimulating herself.

"It's better to keep it all under one roof Nishma," I meekly mumbled.

"Of course it is," she shot back.

"Say it like you mean it; not like a wimp. Making it sound as if you want it and not as if you are surrendering to it."

There was a prolonged silence as we both wondered if we had pushed the boundaries of our relationship prematurely. I still struggled to comprehend the primary driver behind my own motivations in locking ourselves into such a despicable relationship. Nishma was a young and incredibly beautiful woman. She could have had her pick in terms of either a husband or lovers. She was quite tall for an Indian woman with a flawless complexion and an amazing wholesome figure that no man could resist. Still, she fell for her brother-in-law and even before him, his father. They both were utterly dark and not at all good-looking men, who were much older than her and yet strangely this contrast only fueled her hunger for them. Even if one overlooked their dark skin complexions, it wasn't as if they are very attractive; even then they would be still in the bottom of the bucket. At least they were tall and manly as a woman would have imagined their paramour's. But my Uncle had all the shortcomings of the other two men apart from being very short and not having the necessary demeanor that attracted women. So, what was it that still attracted her. There were several reasons but when on the drive back I quickly asked her to contrast him and her other two lovers, she explained that there was no real difference after all. Her explanation left me perplexed for a long while.

They were all the same to her. What mattered to them was their own needs, their own desires, and they pursued anything and everything with utter disregard to societal norms. My Uncle wouldn't have cared if she had liked him or not. He was determined to make her his slut and nothing would have stood in the way. She felt that he would have found a way to mount her one way or another and that it was not even a matter of time. According to her, things with her other two lovers took years but him it was only a matter of hours. Even discounting her own readiness and earlier experience, she felt that it would not have taken more than a month for him to seduce her. She likened her other lovers to horses and Uncle to a donkey. They were similarly equipped but their bodily dimensions differed and that she was sexually drawn to him more than the other two men. However, the true question was what my motivations were. My Uncle taking away from me what was rightfully mine struck a submissive chord in me; it stoked a deep-seated feeling that helped me enjoy this very perverse feeling. Watching my pretty wife make out with despicable looking men but still deriving immense pleasure from it gave me the kind of pleasure that I couldn't get it by simply having sex with her. Hence, it seemed a rational choice to me. If there were no societal compulsions then neither of us would have been even debating about it.

"Yes Nishma I mean it," I said, as my shaky voice struggled to find support.

"I want you to become his mistress and give him the pleasure and life that he could not have imagined even in his wildest dreams; even if it means you have almost no time for me."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM