Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"And you are thinking that Nishma's free-spirit cannot be reined in and that would infuriate my mother."

"Not necessarily but it could upset her," she replied after a brief pause.

"Look, Nishma considers this more of a lifestyle choice and not a sacred ritual as perhaps your mother or our mother would have considered it."

"Even then - they understand it very well that not having anyone oversee their actions has made it more of a lifestyle and less of ritual for even them."

"Where they perhaps mated twice every month, Nishma would mate twice every week, if not more."

"Are you serious?"

"How is it even possible?"

"It is hard and that's why you need to figure out how to arrange things for her," she replied.

"Look," she continued, "if you really want to show her your love then you need to make sure she is sexually satisfied, which can be done by encouraging her to mate with these men as often as possible."

"Are you getting the drift of what I am suggesting?" she asked, looking into my eyes. I nervously nodded.

"You are a fast learner, I knew that," she said, smiling.

"Ratan may make a move on her tonight and although she has been resisting it, I think you can help make up her mind."

"I will explain the rest later," she said and ushered me out.

Things had started to warm up in my life. Within the past few weeks, I learned about my family's inherent dilemma, my sister-in-law and my fiance's wayward ways and my predisposition to such a lifestyle. Nishma mentioned how soon I could even taste my sister-in-law, if everything played out as per her plan. Of course her plan demanded that I play along with her and give her full liberty.

As I stepped out inhaling the fresh air, everything seemed anew. It was an amazing experience for someone like me to lose virginity the way I did. Some might say that I shortchanged myself in the process but it was already a foregone conclusion in my mind. The bond that I seemed to have developed with Nishma's sister stood the test of time and perhaps the seeds of that were sown during our very first mating. Maybe I am jumping ahead a little.

The roots of the tradition that both Nishma and Reshma alluded to were quite deep. Even though I had never mentioned this - it was my mother who had dropped in a suggestion that I should visit my uncle on the pretext of inviting them to my marriage but more importantly also introduce Nishma to both of them. A few times she remarked on how gorgeous Nishma was and how much Aunt would have approved of her. And if that were not enough, she had dropped in the hint that I should stay over if they insisted. All of this would not have meant anything unless Nishma had tried to convince me about the tradition. Her proof of my sister-in-law mating with my uncle was perhaps the single piece of physical evidence that I couldn't refute. The inherent justification of why such a tradition would thrive made it far more alluring as it pandered to my cuckold tendencies. Nishma's own cravings were perhaps based on a similar need to mate with better endowed man than the person with whom she was betrothed. Increasingly, I came around to believe that Nishma would not have preferred to marry such a better endowed man. It was only this arrangement of relationships that made sense to her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:14 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM