Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Nishma and I spoke more about the other alpha male next week. He was her brother-in-law who had married her cousin sister. Her cousin sister was her actual sister but she was adopted by very close relatives soon after her birth. Her sister's name was Reshma and her brother-in-law - the chosen alpha for her family - was Ratan. Reshma was 6 years elder to her and Ratan was 10 years elder to Reshma. Uncle was 44 or so and so her other alpha was a little younger. Ratan had been bedding their mother for over two decades. At times they both heard the moans of their mother when he mated with her. After Ratan married Reshma a special chemistry developed between him and Nishma as well. Although neither of the sister's really liked him as a person but when it came to sex they would gladly surrender themselves to him. Reshma ended up marrying him due to some reasons that Nishma wasn't comfortable in sharing. Nishma kept herself shielded from him but it was clear to her that if this tradition ever walked into her life again then she would gladly opt him as her alpha male. Nishma had decided that he would be her first but Uncle wouldn't be too far behind.

The following Friday evening, there was a private ceremony at Nishma's place. Due to the nature of the occasion and that such parallel ceremonies happened at groom's place as well, it was not usual to invite the groom's family. However, Nishma invited me saying that she wanted to introduce me to her other alpha. Just like the last time, Nishma encouraged me to not masturbate that week to make it even more exciting.

The occasion was meant for very close members of the family and still there were perhaps fifty people or so at their home. Nishma met after an hour or so. She looked gorgeous in her traditional red Salwar that striked a delicate balance between traditional and modern design. The soft cloth clung to her body and highlighted her shapely body and yet the design of dress didn't stray far from acceptable norms. Once again my eyes were on her breasts that looked so ripe. As usual, she was not wearing any special makeup, something that attracted me towards her immensely. Nishma caught up me after greeting all the guests. There was constant attention on us, so she made small talk. Her face was beaming, her eyes so beautiful and her lips extremely alluring.

"You are looking gorgeous," I whispered. She looked around and stealing a glance, gave me her lovely smile.

"Are you looking for him?" she asked, looking around.

"Sort of," I responded, evading her eyes.

"They should be here any moment," she replied, "but I need to get ready for the occasion."

"Maybe I should change now," she whispered and without much warning left. I sensed that perhaps her brother-in-law was here or was on his way. I watched the gate with unabated breath for another half-hour or so. A lot of folks made excursions and I was interrupted as Nishma's parents wanted to introduce them to me. Finally, I noticed a heavily pregnant lady enter the party. I knew that her sister was pregnant with her third child. Two small kids were following her. The elder one was perhaps 4-5 years old and the next one perhaps 2-3 years old. Both were boys and it just seemed as if the exhausted mother was making her younger one walk after entering the gate. She had pale white complexion and was considerably thinner and shorter than Nishma. She stood perhaps 5' 1" or 5' 2" and barring her pregnant belly was quite frail. Her face had a little bit of chubbiness but much less than one would anticipate in her pregnant state. She had big, beautiful eyes and pink lips. The more I looked at her the more I was attracted to her beauty. She just seemed like the beautiful woman that I should have been getting married to. She was everything that Nishma was and perhaps seemed a little bit prettier than even Nishma but wasn't as tall as Nishma. True, Nishma's junoesque physique had an entirely different charm that I simply could not ignore but her sister seemed more of an appropriate partner for me.

And then within a few minutes after her I noticed a tall, overweight middle aged man walked in. He stood next to the pregnant lady and conversed with her briefly before leaving her and walking towards the table where most men had gathered. Physically he was strongly built; perhaps was 6' 2" or 6' 3". His complexion was rather dark, which even reflected in the wheatish complexion of both the kids. Although, their complexion was much closer to mother's complexion than their fathers. His thick mustache adorned his manly face. He wasn't bad looking but rather much darker for our taste.

The age difference between him and Nishma's sister showed up quite prominently even when the stark difference between their builds and complexion were competing quite intensively. I imagined how this alpha male fared against my Uncle. If Uncle was well-endowed then he had to be huge. Even a person of Nishma's physique would struggle to accommodate him. I imagined his penis to be at least 25% longer and thicker than Uncle's. How her sister could handle a beast of his size was simply beyond my imagination. She was married to him for 8 years or so and within that period he had managed to sire 3 children. She conceived a child practically as soon as nature allowed her.

My pecker was taut the moment I realized how potent her second alpha looked. Nishma showed herself soon after that. She greeted her sister lovingly and the kids rushed to her and lead her inside the house. After a little while, the servant girl caught up with me and requested that Nishma wanted to see me. I had forgotten about having seen them. Nishma's sister was in her bedroom, comfortably leaning back on her bed. The younger one was sleeping right next to her; perhaps the elder one was playing outside. Reshma - her sister - intently looked at me. Nishma closed the door after telling the servant girl to not let anyone in. I couldn't quite understand what she had in mind.

"So you are the lucky one," she said trying to get up from the bed. Nishma scrambled forward to help her up. Her sister was laying back on the bed when we entered, trying to take some rest.

"Sit here," urged Nishma as I tried to sit towards southern end of the bed giving space for Nishma to sit closer to her.

"He is quite cute," remarked her sister to Nishma.

"Come closer," she ordered, after looking at me intently, sharing secret smiles with Nishma. I hesitantly scooted further towards her. I was sitting very close to her now; quite nervous about getting intimately close to her. She propped herself up bridging the distance between us even further. She exuded a mesmerizing aura; there was no nervousness on her part, if at all she looked a little amused.

"Nishma never told me about you," I started to break the ice. She cut me off immediately and instead continued to look at me. Her face showed strange fascination for me. She looked incredibly beautiful. Although she looked elder to Nishma, she didn't quite look her age and she definitely didn't look like a mother of two kids. Her flawless skin complexion with the pale white color and jet black hair tied neatly behind her head beckoned for more attention.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM