Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Uncle should get couple of opportunities, you a couple and perhaps one another - that much diversity should suffice."

"Are you sure Nishma?" I asked.

"Why you don't want any?" she retorted quickly.

"After all I love you!"

"I didn't mean that but ..."

"Listen Adwait," she continued, "If he really is what he is and is able to fulfill our wild fantasies then I would rather treat him as my second husband and allow for all the liberties than rather lose him to some other young bimbo."

"But we are getting ahead - let's not worry about who it is for now but clearly understand this is in the realm of possibilities."

"You mean getting pregnant by other men?"

"Yes but not accidentally - intentionally."

"Accidents can always happen but I would rather risk it with the people whom I prefer," she clarified.

There were pensive moments of silence.

"You mean to say you would like to get pregnant from the men with whom you may have affairs?" I asked hesitantly.

"No - I mean only with the men with whom I feel that strong bond and desire to be their lifelong mate."

Even though it sounds strange, I was a little relieved. First, it just seemed that she intended to have long affairs with only a few people. And secondly, it just seemed that she would not err with everyman she meets. Contrary to popular belief, having your wife associate with very few men for prolonged periods may be a more fruitful strategy for an aspiring cuckold. It is a foregone conclusion for a cuckold that his wife would mate with potential alphas as and when the opportunity arises. More men only increase the risk on all the dimensions - diseases, pregnancy, social stigma. The biggest challenge, however, is the uncertainty it brings to your life. A husband's wife spending a night with another man is a gnawing feeling in itself, having to worry about what this new man would do to her and your relationship with her is only making it worse. And here is where Nishma's wisdom and intelligence had far surpassed her age.

After further deliberation, she turned to the final point of her choice.

"Adwait," she started, "let's not talk about him in particular."

"It could be any other man who you don't quite like."

"And this is the point," she emphasized, "the choice for a mate is solely mine - not yours."

"This is not even something that I can clearly articulate," she continued, "still I would like to."

"When it comes to choosing a man with whom you spend the rest of your life - most women understand the process and the criteria very well."

"However, when it comes to making a choice of such men with whom you only want to indulge in sex, most women fail miserably."

"The usual criteria - good looks, charms, etiquette, social standing, etc have almost no significance."

"I prefer - and even other women would have preferred if they knew better - a man who has the courage to court a woman with a clear intention of bedding her right in front of her husband or her family."

"Most men fail this test quite admirably," she added giggling.

"And women reject such men vehemently even if they were more inclined to indulge in promiscuous matings."

"When they find such a man, who is not only well endowed but also has a little bit of character to invest for long haul then they should not resist but succumb."

"Even if he happens to be not particularly good looking," she continued, "perhaps I should say more so when the person is not good looking."

"Why?"

"Because it allows you an upperhand in the relationship - a not so good looking man would treat a beautiful woman well. And perhaps may even be more inclined for a longer term association."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM