Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Yes."

"And did they know that we may stay over the night?"

"Not quite but they suspected we would due to the distance we had to travel."

"You know," she said after a lot of deliberation, "your mother may have talked to Aunt and requested her to explain it to me."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Look - this may be very hard for some men," she continued, "and hence it is kept secret from the men."

"Do you think you can take it?"

"You are quite liberal in perhaps encouraging your wife to have such illicit relationships."

"I never encouraged you," I objected.

"But you did," she quickly replied, "by not objecting to it."

"Nevermind it is better left a secret between the women," she exhaled.

"No - tell me," I pleaded. Nishma was onto something that perhaps had suspected but never entertained as a real possibility. Maybe there was something that all the undercurrents that I had noticed in the presence of him. It was evident to me that I wasn't going to like what I was about to hear. Maybe it was better left as a secret but Nishma felt comfortable sharing with me because of the unusual relationship we had embarked on before even getting married.

"Are you sure?"

There was a pause. Nishma only looked at me as her hand gently stroked my penis.

"I have a feeling," she whispered, "that although it may hurt in the beginning, you may actually like it."

"Adwait was your cousin's wife pretty?" she asked after some thought.

"Why?"

"Well you were right," she responded, "your Uncle did court her and was successful."

"Who told you that?"

"That's just rubbish - people just misunderstand her."

Nishma stayed quiet but continued to stroke my penis and after a few precious moments, she whispered, "do you want to hear it or not?"

"Go on," I grudgingly encouraged her and leaned forward to suck on her tits again. Nishma moaned as soon as my tongue flicked against her taut nipple. She was incredibly aroused as her grip on my penis tightened.

"Your Uncle was able to court her," she went on, "it took much longer but within a year he broke her resolve."

"What more," she continued.

"He has possibly slept with most women you saw him interacting with."

"That is quite outlandish."

"Precisely," she said.

"And that's the reason why it has to be true," she added.

"I don't understand."

"Look," she explained, "it is easy to make small lies and pass them as truth - if telling lies were the intention then one would stay away from such exaggerations."

"Your Aunt was only telling the truth and hence she never bothered about how it could be interpreted."

"But why did she tell you this?"

"She never told me - I don't think even my parents know about it."

"Adwait," she responded with a little bit of frustration, "you are not getting it."

"Only the women are trusted with this secret. Men have been left out mostly. Exceptions like you are rare you know."

"Why would all the women entertain an old hog like him?" I retorted.

"Firstly, when he started courting your aunts, he must have been quite young and secondly, he is very gifted you know," she said as she jerked my penis. It took me a moment to realize that she was referring to his size.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM