Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Uncle, looked up and blurted, "which I very much do." His stale breath hit her once again but it wasn't bad.

"But let's talk about it in private," he added, looking into her eyes. Here eyes that were locked with his lowered in acceptance.

"He won't be able to take it," he said.

"Sure he won't," she responded, locking her eyes with him and then sensuously suggesting that they separate themselves as she hinted towards my approach.

They stepped into the house not giving me a chance to catch up with them. Nishma later on shared that even though she had hinted, he didn't let go of her until he lead her to Aunt's bedroom. By the time, I reached, Nishma was sitting by Aunt's bedside. We exchanged our pleasantries. Aunt was pretty impressed with my choice and showered praise on both of us. Even Uncle was beaming with pride for a change in a more fatherly manner.

Very soon the topic of length of our stay came up and as I tried to convince my Aunt, Nishma politely acceded to her request. It was a subtle hint to me that she approved of my Uncle and considered him worthy of her attention. My loins stirred as she stole a glance while talking to my Aunt. Uncle was missing for a little while and even I moved our bags to the bedroom where guests usually stayed.

The house was designed as an "U" shape. The entrance of the house was at the base of the "U." The kitchen was on the far end of right side and Aunt's bedroom was right next to it. Uncle slept in the bedroom next to hers bordering the living room. The other side of "U" was mostly used for guests. In the belly of the "U" was the big yard that most houses had for socializing with members of a joint family. The entire house rested on elevated base perhaps about 5-6 feet above the ground level. The steps behind lead to the backyard that was meant for private use. It was quite big; one could easily play hide and seek if they wished to. The bathroom was in the far left corner of this yard.

Aunt and Nishma spoke for what seem like 15-20 minutes when both Uncle and myself showed ourselves back. Nishma seemed a little unnerved as her flushed face and her irregular breathing confirmed. Aunt justified that it was just she was sad hearing about her illness.

"Let me make some tea," quipped Uncle and stepped out of the room. Ever since Aunt had taken ill, Uncle took care of daily errands for both of them. The two daughters would occasionally visit and provide temporary relief but Uncle and Aunt believed in being self-sufficient. It was not easy to maintain such a big house; a maid visited twice a day to make food for them but the house largely was maintained by him.

"Why don't you two freshen up?" suggested Aunt.

"Aunty let me make the tea instead," she responded. Aunt smiled. I made way back to the bedroom to grab a towel so that I could freshen up. The bedroom was at the far left end of the "U" right opposite to the kitchen, across the yard. As I stepped out into the yard and peered into the kitchen, I could make out two figures standing near the kitchen platform. The voyeur in me descended the stairs into the back yard but instead of heading to the toilet, I moved towards the kitchen and climbed the steep platform to peep in through the kitchen window. It was quite dark and it was quite private so there was little fear of getting caught; besides I didn't want to miss the best moments. Unfortunately, the kitchen itself was dimly illuminated with very little light coming from the two windows and the door that seemed to have been pulled together. It was open when I last saw, so my Uncle must have taken the initiative, I thought.

While I witnessed some of the scene, I couldn't tell what they were talking about due to the noise of the burning stove. What I am about to narrate is what Nishma shared with me. She didn't reveal all the details immediately but over a period of several years she elaborated on all the finer aspects of what transpired between the two and how they build their chemistry.

"Uncle let me make it," she interrupted him as soon as she stepped in the kitchen.

"Thank you," he uttered with a beaming smile. Uncle grabbed the utensil, the tea and sugar bins from the small cupboard. Nishma tied the scarf behind by her waist, essentially pulling it up a little until it was just around her neck. She did this to avoid having her scarf fall onto the stove that she was trying to light. The olden burning stoves that ran on kerosene needed quite some physical effort to light. She vigorously pumped the stove as Uncle stood by her side and watched her heaving breasts that were so obscenely visible. Nishma exclaimed how her pussy was inundated with her juices perhaps anticipating some kind of vigorous pumping from Uncle.

As she kept the utensil on the stove, she realized that her breasts were not covered by her scarf and although she wasn't really wearing a deep necked Kameez, it was tight fitting and exposed the top portion of her breasts. Uncle ogled at her beauty and suddenly realizing that he was making her uncomfortable said, "let me check on Aunty and see if Adwait needs anything."

"It's okay Uncle," she replied as she poured water in the utensil, "Aunty should be fine and Adwait must be freshening up."

"You don't have to worry about me being alone with you," she added, as he moved to the door that opened into the yard. He must have seen me descend the stairs into the backyard when he pulled together the door. Uncle tiptoed behind her and stood right by her, laying his hand on her waist once again. She nervously smiled looking at him as she added the ingredients to the water.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM