Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"Here is the deal," she said as we approached the house.

"If I like him then we look for an excuse to stay over," she said breathlessly.

My uncle was enjoying the evening sitting on the veranda.

"Look who is here," he yelled, looking at me. We were about 30-50 feet away. Nishma ignored me the moment Uncle laid his eyes on her. He looked at me only for a moment before taking in her sweltering beauty. She got out and gave him her charming smile and blushed as it struck her how mesmerized he was with her beauty.

"And who is the gorgeous lady," he remarked having approached her. I wondered how he managed to descend those stairs without turning his gaze from her. Nishma stood tall proudly and quickly arranged her clothes to make herself presentable.

"How tall and gorgeous she is?" he remarked inspecting her overall body in rather obscene manner. Nishma, I thought, was used to such glances but for a change I noticed her face redden. She blushed and evaded his eyes for few moments as the lady in her recognized his lustful gaze.

"What made you fall for him?" he asked. It only embarrassed her even further but she mustered courage and responded, "You Uncle."

Uncle was taken aback; perhaps he didn't really expect a woman to answer such a question, at least not the way she answered. Nishma confidently admired their ancestral home after having unsettled him. He stood by side ignoring me standing on the other side of the car behind them.

"Come," he said, trying to lead her and that bastard lay his hand on her instantly. Nishma looked at him and although she was a little nervous, she tried to conceal it with her pretty smile. To understand the gravity of this act - it is important to understand that men were generally not allowed to touch a woman and especially not the way he was leading her. Even though it was common in the movies, in real life it was still uncommon for even husband and wife to walk that way. A complete strange leading a woman that way meant that they were rather well acquainted.

"Why don't you pick your stuff?" he suggested to me, while I lead her to your Aunt's room. Almost instantly my uncle showed to Nishma that he was a jerk - not only was he leading my fiancée away but he was commanding me to take care of errands. Nishma ignored me completely and paid attention to him while ascending the stairs.

"How so," I heard him ask.

"Oh no nothing," she demurely replied.

"Come on," he urged, stopping at the top of stairs. Nishma hesitated for a brief moment and my ever sharp uncle knew that my presence would make it difficult for her to speak up. Tactfully, he took a side step to take cover of the huge pillar that supported the roof. Pulling her even closer he encouraged her to whisper it to him.

While I couldn't see them, Nishma filled in the details and what went through her mind right then. At first, she was enamored by his direct approach. For a man to disregard the presence of a woman's husband whilst conveying his strong desire to mate with her unequivocally is no ordinary feat. And then physically encroaching her private space that apparently even I wasn't supposed to until after I got married to her - right in front of her husband's eyes - only reinforced her initial impression. If that weren't enough, he pulled her into his arms as he tried to pry out the reason behind her witty retort. Nishma explained how his body's pungent odor filled her nostrils and his stale breath smelled of tea. As disgusting as it sounded to her, she admitted that the effect on her was quite the opposite.

"It's nothing Uncle," she said evading him and trying to distance herself from him in vain. Uncle's hand now had a firm grip on her waist and he had even pulled her towards him, so that she was facing him but not quite. As his hands dug in, they made contact with her naked skin, the short Kurta riding up offered a small patch of skin for grabs.

"Hurry now," he urged her as I was about to grab our backpacks from the trunk and walk in.

"It's just that," she hesitantly spoke and then leaning forward whispered into his ear, "he said something about your ability to take care of women."

His chest swelled with pride as her sensuous lips delivered sweet notes to his ears. Uncle laughed wholeheartedly. His bouncing belly against her waist reminded how perilously close she was to him. She looked at his face intently. He was dark skinned. The hard-work over the years and exposure to sunlight only made it much darker. His round face sported a thick, graying mustache and stubble that liberally covered the coarse skin of his face.. His thick graying eyebrows highlighted his complexion and smallish eyes. His hairline receded only a little but the grayish color of his hair gave away his age. His nose was ordinary and he had thick lips that very completely black.

Nishma was in a trance. She anticipated a rather covert approach and even then she felt not much may happen unless she subtly conveyed her desire to him. Nishma was tall and even though I thought my Uncle was taller than me that wasn't the case; he was perhaps an inch or so shorter than me. This gave Nishma a vantage point as she looked at him from higher angle and could easily inspect him without his knowing. She found herself rounding her shoulders and stooping closer to him to hear what he was about to say. Only this time, instead of offering her ear, she just bridged the distance between their faces.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM