Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
She laughed but contained it realizing my resentment.

"You know," she continued, "in olden times the king had right to take the virginity of a newly married woman."

"It was called 'right of the first night'," she added.

"It 's all fine in our fantasies," she said looking at me, "in those I can be whoever you want me to be."

"In real life, there are consequences and hence we need boundaries," she said returning us back to our original discussion.

"If I may put words in your mouth," she continued, "you don't really intend to embrace public boundaries in our private dealing with him."

"Am I correct," she asked. I nodded.

"Now, that may mean many things but would it be fair to say that you wouldn't object if I developed a strong bond with him. Something akin to what he had with some of the women from your social circle."

"More or less," I said agreeing.

"Now these women were perhaps never alone with him, so one wouldn't know for sure."

"But I would presume you would imagine us - Uncle and me - reducing the physical distance in private after having bridged the emotional distance."

Nishma knew how to play with words and toy with my emotions.

She rephrased it again to make it clearer, "If he were to eventually sleep with your wife on rare occasions - it would be acceptable to you, right?"

I didn't know how to respond. She felt for my heart beat and took my excitement as an answer.

"You don't want it to end - do you?" she asked. Once again my silence answered her question.

"And you certainly wish him to enjoy your wife's youthful body sooner rather than later."

She waited for my answer but didn't really expect me to. It was rhetorical question.

"Now that we know our eventual goal - let's talk about how you want to see this evolve."

"If you really want this to evolve then we need to drop the hints right away."

"Very first thing," she started, "when we three are together you would allow or rather encourage him to pursue me in a subtle manner."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Figure it out," she retorted.

"How are we going to do all that - we will be out in an hour from their home."

Our discussion moved away from this topic and we focused more on our day's itinerary. Unlike myself Nishma could turn on and off her urges with relative ease. Although Nishma didn't really say it in explicit terms, perhaps preserving the decorum of our relationship, I knew that if my disgusting uncle made a move on her and decided to mount her even in this trip, I would have allowed it. Perhaps deep down even Nishma knew this; her concern was more about secrecy.

We discussed more details about Uncle and Aunt. There were a few other aspects that I had left untouched. My Uncle was couple of years younger to my Aunt; in those days the wives would be at least five years younger to the husband and the normal usually was around 6-8 years age difference. It was a second marriage for my Aunt as the first one ended in a divorce, which had affected her relationship with our family. Although she was married for 5 years before she got divorced, she didn't have a child and was perhaps the reason why her marriage ended in a divorce. However, my over zealous Uncle impregnated my Aunt soon after marriage and dispelled the myth of my Aunt's infertility. In fact, he was so virile that within a matter of 2 ½ years, my Aunt gave birth to two daughters. If that weren't enough, he impregnated her three more times but unfortunately, all the times my Aunt miscarried. The last one happened perhaps a decade ago and maybe the complications from this was the reason behind my Aunt's illness. I noticed Nishma's nervousness or anxiety as she shifted her weight in the seat incessantly as we talked about these aspects. Certainly, in my mind it was clear that his virility, his lecherous tendencies and his ability to seduce younger and gorgeous women allowed me to grant the ultimate status of the conqueror in my fantasies.

When it was time to head to my uncle's home, she made me stop at a desolated spot so she could change into more comfortable but traditional attire. She was wearing jeans with a button down shirt on top. She changed to a tight fitting nice sleeveless Salwar Khameez. It was the modern styled Khameez that didn't run all the way down and split on the side at the waist level or slightly above it. She avoided wearing perfume perhaps in an attempt to let him smell her willingness, I imagined. I noticed once again how big her breasts looked in that tight fitting garment.

"Do you think he would be pleased?" she asked teasingly. She took hold of my bulge as she pushed me against the car. As I tried to kiss her, she firmly said, "Don't."

"I don't want your scent on me, right now," she added. There was few moments of silence as she intently watched me while caressing my bulge. We were only 15-20 minutes away from his place. She didn't say anything but continued massaging my penis. She stroked my penis with a clear intention of making me cum but my thick trousers didn't give her enough leverage. After a long pause she sat back in the car.

"What was it about?" I asked, heading back to his place. She didn't respond and chose to ignore my question.

Even though I was in a state of confusion, I knew that this was perhaps the moment where I could have called it off completely. Nishma's categorical rejection to my kiss should have made it apparent that she was heading to his place with a mission. And my agreement to her behavior conveyed in no uncertain terms that I was willing to live with the consequences.

We finally arrived at their house. My uncle's house was surrounded by a very big yard that was filled with lot of mango trees. The house was amidst these trees that not only provided with ample income but also complete seclusion.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM