Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"And what else?"

"What else?"

"Who else knows?"

"No one but one or two innocuous relatives suspect."

"Sounds a little lame isn't it?" she finally said disdainfully.

"Why?"

"A man is his late forties not even good looking have a life long affair with a young, beautiful, married woman."

"But he pleasures you very much," I reasoned.

"Much more than my husband I believe," she chimed.

"Much much more," I exhaled as her finger finally was massaging the right spot.

"He is a push aside I suppose," she added with a twist.

"Perhaps taking your wife even in your bedroom, even when you are at home?"

"Maybe."

"He certainly is not using any protection," she added tantalizingly.

"Never."

My penis sputtered with white liquid. She looked at it approvingly and gave me a loud smooch.

"Isn't that amazing?" she said proudly. She had hardly touched my penis and I had ejaculated with almost no help from her. She handed me a towel and asked, "So honey what's the deal with this uncle of yours?"

"Do you seriously have such visions?"

I nodded shamefully.

"Come on Adwait - it is fine. Let's talk like adults."

"You should introduce me to him soon and maybe I can encourage him to pursue me."

"Come on Nishma - it was just a fantasy."

"It is - I am not suggesting anything more. We can talk dirty later," she added giggling.

We let the matter at rest. Nishma headed to her room after that and didn't show up until much later in the evening as per the agreement we had. Both of us were tired. Nishma's persistence had finally etched that image of my uncle mating with her. No matter how hard I tried it wouldn't got away. I really didn't think he had any vigor left in him after all the years but that didn't dissuade me anymore.

We had a sumptuous early dinner that evening. Nishma's constant chatter went on and eventually the topic turned back to sex again. Her focus was more on my fantasy and my choice of person to fulfill it. She peeled layers after layer to understand my intense desire for it. Why it wasn't a gang-bang, a string of random guys, accidental setups? Why it had to be a very small set of specific people? Why they would take on the primary role in our sexual realm and why they may even impregnate her several times. She was very smart and a great listener. She didn't perhaps grasp everything but had a clear understanding about the intensity of my yearning.

"So, if I ever to encourage your uncle - it would open your old wounds," she asked tantalizingly. We were still at the restaurant and discussing freely in our native language without any fear of being understood.

"But also give a lot of fodder for your fantasies."

I nervously chuckled.

"Although I haven't met him I shall certainly try to not disappoint you."

"Nishma don't," I objected.

"Adwait, I have to be nice to your relatives and so I would be with him as well."

"If he deserves to be the man in your fantasies then I have to do nothing," she reasoned.

"Nishma I find it rather surprising that you don'think it is odd for me to harbor such thoughts."

"Adwait it is completely normal," she assured me.

"A man who puts his wife on a pedestal and only dreams of providing the best doesn't stop at anything."

"And why should he?"

"He trusts his wife and believes she would never think unwise of him and if she has the capability to endure or perhaps entertain more than one man in her bedroom then why not?"

"He imagines the best man - even if he thinks him of undeserving of her in worldly terms - in terms of his ability to pleasure her and more importantly inseminate her."

"And when one is not sufficient he allows for another one and perhaps another - more potent, more able."

"Adwait women do have this ability," she said emphatically.

She went on to describe some of the things she learned as a biology major. Although not much about mating was taught there were plenty of books in the library that described a lot of things in excruciating detail. Certain things that I hardly knew she knew it like the back of her hand. She understood the mating behavior of lions, wolves, and hens. She explained how in the case of lions, the lioness may sometime court attention of males by licking their genitals. The sheer number of mating sessions - about 40-50 stupefied me. And the willingness of a pregnant lion to mate with a new pride owner to protect her unborn litter also surprised me.

"Our discussion turned to whether she herself would be receptive if men approached her."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM