Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
"You know what to do?" she said as she finally lifted herself and placed it right on top of my lips. The stench became very strong and although it wasn't disgusting, it was different. She gently raised my head to her pussy lips and I tasted her juices for the first time. She was soaking wet and her juices practically drooled into my mouth. Her pussy didn't taste salty as I had imagined, if at all it was mildly bitter. After lapping up her juices for a minute or so my apprehensions went away and I started enjoying the taste of her pussy. Strangely it no longer felt bitter. After a few minutes or so, I asked, "shall we change positions?"

She smiled looking down at me.

"Why don't you suck it more?" she urged. I realized that she wanted to climax on my tongue. Without much encouragement I kept on lapping her pussy for the next ten minutes until she groaned with intense pleasure.

Amidst all the excitement and my insecurities I realized that Nishma's pussy was quite small and not as flared up as I expected it to be after learning of her past indiscretions. I held my relief in suspension as I expected to finally mount my would-be wife and test it out first hand. She sat next to me catching her breath.

"That was fantastic," she exhaled.

"Now your turn," she said and tugged on me. I didn't quite understand so sat up. She whispered, "you know that we can't really do that yet - need to reserve the best until after marriage."

She straddled me from behind and hugged me lovingly and kissed on my neck. Once again I felt overpowered by her size. Although she wasn't really plump or even stocky; her frame was large enough to easily envelope me from behind.

"Now I really want to hear from you," she whispered into my ear, "how much you liked the temple episode."

Her hand got hold of my penis and she started stroking it. She sucked onto my neck. I noticed that she was trying something funny and asked, "what are you doing?"

"You shall see," she replied.

"You have to talk," she urged, "otherwise we may be sitting here for hours..."

"I am serious - I won't let this have any relief," she added emphatically pointing to my penis.

"Go on," she urged, "even though it doesn't seem appropriate I know that you enjoyed it."

"There is no need for us to hide such things..."

As I weighed my options, she moved back to grab something and then moved back. I noticed her hand caressing my butt from behind. Within a few moments her middle finger sneaked into my crack and poked my anal opening.

"It's okay..." she seethed as she hugged me again and got hold of my penis again.

"You should like it," she whispered, gently nibbling on my earlobe. Her other hand now was massaging my testicles as the hand behind gently massaged my anus. I had seen this in some movies but didn't think anyone would indulge in it until they were sure about its hygienic state. She continued kissing my neck in that funny way but this time at a different location.

"Don't think, I will allow your silence," she quipped. Her gentle massaging was feeling so pleasant that for a few moments I even lost track of what she had asked. When she pushed me again, I asked, "What do you want to know?"

"For first, did you ever fantasize about me making out with someone else?"

"Uh," I groaned as her finger tried to make in. I tried to hold her hand but she pushed it aside saying, "don't worry.. I know what I am doing."

"Yes," I groaned as she finally barged her middle finger in past the sphincter muscles only to pull it back out again.

"Was it really me or some other woman?" she sensually posed, kissing me on my cheek and trying to reach my lips. Her finger tried to probe deeper once again; there was much less resistance this time.

"You," I exhaled as her actions were edging me closer to my orgasm. She still only massaged my testicles and didn't really touch my penis but it was already jerking involuntarily.

"Did you imagine a threesome or just some action between the two of us?"

"Just the two of you," I quipped.

"Who would be the guy in your fantasies?" she asked.

"Someone imaginary or ..."

I wondered about it and strangely it was a rather rhetorical question. For me it was always someone I knew that would be manhandling my woman; never an imaginary person. Even if the person was imaginary he would resemble someone I wished was the person. Nishma pulled my face and kissed me languidly. Her tongue sensuously massaged mine; her hand after giving a few strokes to my penis moved to testicles again. And this time she inserted her middle finger into my anus and it was in perhaps up to the first knuckle.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM