Adultery A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya
Chapter 2 - First episode

Our marriage was pushed out by another two months due to various reasons and so that offered us even more time to understand each other. By now, Nishma had realized that I wasn't planning on ending our relationship. Things started to change after that and quite unexpectedly we got physical for the first time in a very crowded place.

We were in a long queue to offer our prayers in a prominent temple. The queues were quite long and often one would wait for hours at stretch in the wee hours to get a glimpse of the statue. We had been standing in the queue for several hours and reached much inside the temple where it was dark and dimly lit by meagerly powered incandescent bulbs. We were getting worked up as our bodies were rubbing against each other. We stopped pretending that it wasn't bothering us. The hot humid weather was exhausting and the tightly enclosed narrow lanes didn't make it any better. On that day she was wearing a dark colored, cotton, sleeveless Salwar Khameez that adorned her fair complexion. Usually, she chose to wear very tight dresses but this one was a little on the loose side - it was more on the pathani style than the traditional style.

We both accepted the state of affairs to be normal and Nishma let me embrace her from behind. It was the first time she let me hold her by her waist. I couldn't feel her naked waist but that didn't stop me from having a stiff erection. To my dismay, although she gave me ample opportunity to wedge my bulge into her crack from behind, I could barely reach her height. Even without her heels, she was quite taller than me, enough to make it difficult to take her from behind without her cooperation. After realizing that it may not be as effective, she guided my hand to her breast. My hands shivered as I try to get hold of her breast. She was much better equipped and despite my best effort, I could hardly cover her breast with my hand. Nishma tolerated my imbecile moves and let me explore her body. Our amours foreplay went on for quite a while and then we entered a section that was quite dark. As my pelvis lurched forward in an attempt to impale her, she balanced herself and subtly buckled her knees to provide a much better angle. It was a humiliating moment for me. I realized how much shorter I was; although I believed she was taller by an inch or so until then, I soon learned that I was at least three inches shorter, if not more.

The warmth of her body felt incredible; my pelvis perfectly lined up against her crack and that's when I realized that her hips were much wider than mine. It wasn't as if she was fat and I could recollect vividly how well proportioned she looked in all kinds of attire. I later learned that it was her height and large frame that made things look normal but clearly she was a sizeable woman than what I imagined her to be. She leaned back against me and offered her lips to kiss. Her breath was a little stale but understandable given the circumstances. She was a terrific kisser and it was apparent that she was way more experienced. We weren't afraid of getting caught in the dark alley that we had entered. However, I noticed some movement behind me and it seemed there was man, perhaps in his thirties as I recalled from seeing him earlier, who was intently watching both of us. I tried to alert Nishma but she had other ideas as her hands crept to my bulge. She fondled it delicately as her tongue danced in tune with mine. Between this amorous foreplay, I noticed that the stranger took a bold step by moving his hand to her left breast. I tried to push it away but he was persistent. Realizing this, Nishma broke the kiss. It took a few moments for her to realize that the hand that was fondling her boobs was not mine.

She turned around and started kissing me. Once again I realized how tall she was as she practically took me into her arms and planted her lips on mine. Her kiss was passionate and intense and now the stranger moved his hand to her butt. Despite my valiant attempts his hand had crept into her butttline. As I struggled to fight his invasion, Nishma broke the kiss and fell into my arms. It just seemed as she was enjoying and perhaps she was but when she whispered into my ears.

"Don't make a scene," she whispered and pushed my hand away from his.

"If we just let him play, he won't let anyone know that he caught us in the act."

"Are you crazy?" I seethed.

"He is taking advantage of you right in front of him."

"Try stopping him then," she retorted.

Just when I thought I had mustered the courage to stop him, I heard the man whisper into my other ear, "your girl likes it; don't be a spoil sport."

"If you make a scene, I will cut your prick," he said as a sharp object poked into my stomach. It was the first time I was dealing with a goon and my whole body shivered. Nishma sensed it and said, "It will be alright; nothing much he can do once we get out this dark hallway."

Her reasoning made sense but the circumstances were simply too scary for me to stomach. I was petrified at that moment. The stranger took our silence as a sign of compliance and started taking advantage of Nishma. He didn't seem to be in a hurry as his hand caressed her body. My mind tried to recollect how he looked. He was probably very dark as was usual for most folks in that area; mostly a single guy and perhaps older than both of us. He was perhaps as tall as I was or even shorter. As these images drifted through my mind, I realized that my penis that had shrunk was now inflating back to its original proportions. I learned about my dark side that harbored thoughts of having his girlfriend serviced by another man. It was perhaps a clear indication about what I truly desired even though I found it hard to admit.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-09-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by smartashi84 - 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 05-11-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by dilema - 05-11-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Cuckold by Birth by vyasya - by Ajay4321234 - 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM