Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Aakaash was more pissed then sad upon hearing about the death of his father. It wasn't the ideal time to ask for a few days free from his job and how will he fulfill the dreams of becoming bank manager one day by neglecting his job? Then the realization that now he alone owns his brother's house came upon him and that lightened his mood a little. After taking permission from his bank he started driving towards Mumbai once again. He didn't take Rahul or Sneha along with him even though Rahul was insisting to go. There was too much to do and he wanted to get done with it rather then taking care of the kids as well. It was only when he was driving towards Mumbai that he realized how much he was missing Sneha already.

The two people that were most sad about Ram's death were Pooja and surprisingly Rahul. Rahul and Ram were never close but Rahul admired his grandfather for what he has achieved in life after humble beginnings and for not interfering in other peoples lives. Maybe the reason why he hated his father so much has the exact opposite reason. Aakaash was always cross questioning him and interfering in everything he does from his childhood. Rahul used to be scared of his father when he was a kid and with time that fear turn into sheer hate as he grew up. Ram was the one who Rahul used to look up to and even he was gone now. Aakaash was strangely quite calm. A part of him was infact happy that now he will be the sole owner of his late brother's house. Once he was finished with the death rituals of his father, it didn't take him long to try to sell that house he inherited from his brother. He wanted to get back to Delhi as soon as possible as he was sick and tired of seeing all the sad faces around him all the time and was missing the sexy body of his daughter.

Back in Delhi Sneha was feeling horny. She knew that her dada ji just died but that didn't stop her body from turning hot. Ideally she would have wanted the bigger and thicker cock of her father but Rahul will do for now. After closing the door when Aakaash left Rahul came back in his room to find Sneha was lying on the bed, head propped up on a folded pillow looking at him seductively. She was still clad in her sexy nightie and was not even wearing any bra under it as her perky tits were pointing out. Seeing his sexy sister like that, even he forgot about Ram. He went to her bed and lay next to her. Sneha leaned closer and they kissed. She reached between them and softly stroked his rapidly hardening penis. Then she slowly bite and whispered in his ear.

Sneha:"I want to be on top this time". Rahul rolled onto his back and she straddled his hips. Taking his dick in her hand, she guided the head of his now very hard cock to the entrance of her hungry vagina. It took only a moment for her to move it between her pussy lips and settle her body onto him. Rahul was inside her once more and it was divine. He reached up to touch her breasts but she took his hands in hers and put them on the tops of her thighs.

Sneha:"I want to feel you inside me with no distractions. I want to feel your penis moving in my pussy and I want to watch your face and see your expression when you climax. You can help by moving but please let me do this for you this time". Sneha started to stroke him with her vagina, moving her hips up and down in a slow steady rhythm. Rahul closed his eyes and reveled in the pleasure she was giving him. She increased the speed of her movement a little at a time and he started to rise up to meet her downward motion. Rahul was getting close much faster than he would have thought. Just being with her was stimulating. Being in her was exciting.

Rahul:"Sneha you're so fucking hot, if you don't slow down a little I am going to cum very soon now".

Sneha:"Does this help"? She rotated her pelvis increasing the friction on his cock. Rahul pushed up into her and climaxed.

Rahul:"AHHHHHHH this is good. You are an enchantress". He raised his hips off the mattress as he came trying to get as far inside her as he could. He regretted a little afterwords that he once again cummed inside her. Little did he knew that she was already on the pills given to her by their caring father......

=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:25 PM