Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Aakaash was taken a back by seeing Rahul out of the blue but then recovered his composure and countered him.

Aakaash:"How dare you talk with me like that? Don't you forget that it's my roof you're living under and if you'll ever dare to talk with me like that then I'll throw your good for nothing ass out of here".

Rahul:"It doesn't give you the right to walk half naked in the house and for your kind information you are not giving me a favor by keeping me in the house. You're not the only one that's putting food on the table and my mother earns as much as you. If I seem like such a burden to you then you should never have kids in the first place".

Aakaash:"RAHUL"!!! The slap landed like lightning on Rahul's face and he fell down on the floor. Sneha was watching her 2 lovers in sheer horror. What will happen if any of them knew about her sexual relationship with the other one she thought and shuddered? Rahul in the meanwhile got back on his feet and went nose to nose with Aakaash.

Rahul:"Don't you dare put your hands on me again. Otherwise I'll forget that you are my father". Their eyes locked and there was fire in both of them. Finally it was Aakaash who brake the stare and walked out of the room fuming with rage. Once he went inside his room Sneha started talking.

Sneha:"Are you insane Rahul? The shower in his bath was not working properly that's why he asked me if he can bath here".

Rahul:"Oh really? Is there something wrong with the shower in dada ji's room as well"?

Sneha:"You know dada ji doesn't like anyone going in his room and since he's not even here papa asked me instead if he can use ours. Why are you making such a big issue out of nothing"?

Rahul:"I can't stand that jerk acting as king arund us when he's just another loser on low pay taking out his frustration on his kids".

Sneha:"Oh really Rahul? Then what it makes you? Do you think you'll be able to do even as well as the loser you are talking about"?

Rahul:"Sneha why the fuck are you defending him so much"?

Sneha:"He's our father Rahul and have done so much for us. The least he deserves from us is respect. Now let me go and apologize to him on your behalf".

Rahul:"Just be careful as the shower in his room is not working". She galred at him upon hearing that and started going towards Aakaash's room. Rahul simply laid down on his bed and in a few minutes went to sleep while still angry and exhausted from the trip. It took Sneha half an hour to "apologize" to Aakaash properly and when she came back to her room she was relived to see Rahul Sleeping. Exhausted herself from the morning sex session with Aakaash and apologizing to him in doggy style a few minutes ago, she went to sleep as well. Aakaash on the other hand was not as angry as he was a few minutes ago after riding his sweat daughter for half an hour started drinking in his room. After drinking half a bottle of whiskey, he too passed out and started snoring loudly in his room. Rahul waked up in the middle on the night and awakened Sneha quietly.

Rahul:"I can't wait any longer Sneha. The jerk is sleeping in his room. Come on take off your clothes".

Sneha:"Are you insane? He'll kill both of us if he'll catch us".

Rahul:"Please Sneha I'm dying to make love to you". He said that and took off his jeans in which he went to sleep. His erect cock was right in face of Sneha now.

Sneha:"Rahul we can't but let me relieve you". She said that and kissed the head of his cock before talking it slowly in her mouth. Within few seconds she was sucking him like a seasoned whore. All the experience of these few days was paying off. He was holding her from her hair and started rapidly fucking her mouth. Within a few minutes he send his semen down Sneha's throat and went inside the bath to wash his dick. Sneha on the other hand with a few drops of his semen on her face was thinking "How the hell will I keep up with these two sexual maniacs"? Soon both of them were sleeping again after cleaning themselves. There was pin drop silence in the house in the morning when the phone started ringing. It was Sneha who manged to get up and pick up the phone still half asleep.

Sneha:"Hello". The voice of Pooja shouting hysterically awoke her up completely.

Pooja:"SNEHA YOUR DADA JI IS DEAD".......

==============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:25 PM