Fantasy Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous by shanti2010-Completed
Madhavi let out a squeal of surprise as she felt the thick head penetrating her asshole–she hadn't been expecting this! She moaned as Shanti thrust her body forward, working the dong into Madhavi's tight ass. Meanwhile, Chitra kept fucking her way into Madhu's cunt, picking up speed as her hips pressed against Madhu's ass, both dildoes shoved all the way into Madhavi's body. They went wild, pounding their hips against her as they double-penetrated her from behind and from the front.

Madhavi let out a scream and I knew she was cumming. She moaned and threw her body back and forth against the two gorgeous aunts. But even when she was finished cumming the second time,Shanti and Chitra weren't ready to stop fucking her. I heard the door shutting and looked over. It was Radha, wearing a loose red overdress that left her arms and legs bare.

She stared at the scene of the bed, her eyes wild as she panted in desire. Then she turned to me, walking across the room.

I knew from the night before that Radha had never had a woman before. It must have been a shocking scene. But Radha just looked turned on. Her face was bright red and her lips were parted as she came toward me. The dress she wore was loose and thin enough that I could see most of her body. She thrust her mouth against mine, kissing me keenly as she took my cock out of my own hand and covered it with hers. She smeared the pre-cum on the tip all over my head, jerking me off as she moaned in desire.

"Damn, you've got me hot," she panted. "I've cum five times already, just watching you and jerking off. I had to join in!"

Radha slowly got to her knees and guided my cock to her parted lips. She moaned as she sucked my cock into her mouth, then down her threat, gulping me and working my hard meat back and forth. I ran my fingers through her soft hair, working to plunge my prick between her sensuous lips. "Oh, yeah," I grunted, shoving my prick into her mouth.

Radha sucked harder, palming my balls as she sucked on me. She gulped down the drops of cum that formed on my cockhead, and eagerly jerked me off with her lips, trying to get more. On the bed, Madhavi kept getting fucked by the two women. Radha slipped my cock out of her mouth and quickly bent over, putting her hand on the bed, lifting her ass up and pulling her loose shift over her waist.

She wore no underwear whatsoever and her luscious pink slit was exposed to my hungry eyes. She began to finger herself, sliding two fingers up her pussy, begging me to fuck her. I lunged forward, taking my cock in my hand to guide it into Radha's willing snatch. I thrust into her, penetrating her all in one shove. She let out a scream of ecstasy and started shoving her ass up and down, taking my prick into her cunt again and again.

I fucked her wildly as the three women went at it, Shanti and Chitra fucking Madhavi as she came again and again. Radha let out a sudden moan, and I knew she was there, already. I was on the verge myself, and as I pounded into her, I shot my load deep inside her slit. Radha finished cumming just as I pulled my cock out of her–still hard! I couldn't believe it. I was so turned on, my prick didn't even get soft between fucks. I watched as Radha quickly slithered out of her dress, leaving her stark naked. Shanti and Chitra rolled onto their backs, pulling their plastic cocks out of Madhavi.

Chitra saw Radha and smiled eagerly. She wasn't one to pass up an opportunity. Reaching out to take Radha's hand, she pulled her onto the bed. Radha leaned forward and kissed Chitra's parted lips as she spread her legs and straddled the dildo. Radha sank down on top of Chitra, forcing the dildo into her tight pussy. It drove me mad with lust to realize that Chitra's dildo was still wet with Madhavi's cunt-juice.

Meanwhile, Shanti had gotten onto her back and pulled Madhavi on top of her. Madhavi whimpered, still ripe for some more fucking. She matched Radha's action, straddling Shanti and pressing the dildo all the way into her cunt. Her nude body shuddered as the ten inches plunged into her and Shanti started fucking her pussy. Madhavi leaned over, putting her arms around Radha as they both got fucked from beneath. Shanti fucked Madhavi mercilessly as she and Radha started kissing, teasing each other's tongues and feeling up each other's tits. Meanwhile Madhavi's asshole was dancing the mambo nicely on top of her stretched cunt lips, glistening with her own juice. My cock was still covered in Radha's goo. I got behind Madhavi and pushed my cock between her cheeks, penetrating her asshole. Madhavi screamed in pleasure as she felt me going in. She pumped wildly, taking my cock up her ass and Shanti's dildo into her pussy. I shoved in time with the two womenas Madhavi leaned heavily on Radha and tongued her hungrily.

Meanwhile, Chitra was shoving her finger into Radha's ass as she fucked her. The four went wild as I boned Madhavi's ass and began to shoot my load inside her back door! Madhavi let out a shriek the same time Radha did–and then Chitra and Shanti moaned, stimulated by the dildoes up their asses and the sheer bliss of fucking these two gorgeous babes.

"I'm cumming," moaned Chitra

"Oh yes," panted Shanti. She put her hand on Madhavi's ass,gripping my cock so she could feel it pounding into Madhavi's tight hole.

With a collective moan, we all came, then slumped together in a pile on the bed.

Chitra and Shanti pulled the dildoes out of their respective slits and started to kiss me.

With a whimper of pleasure, Madhavi–the most fucked but most insatiable slut of all–grasped my still-hard cock and began sucking it into her mouth.The evening was far from over. Chitra and Shanti slid out of their harnesses and tongued each other's pussies, getting into 69 as I boned Madhavi deep. Radha and Madhavi ended up eating each other late into the night as Shanti and Chitra and I watched and fondled each other. Finally, I ended up as the supreme benefactor. Shanti climbed on top of me and ground her pussy into my face as I eagerly ate her. At the same time, Madhavi and Radha shared my cock, Frenching around the hard rod and jerking me off until I came all over their faces. Chitra guided my hand between her legs and shoved my fingers into her cunt, letting me finger-fuck her as she watched me spurting all over Madhu and Radha. When they were all exhausted they just lay in a pile fondling me, rubbing their tits against my body. Before long I was hard again, and they all agreed that Madhavi should have the honor of getting my cock. I fucked her, but pulled out just in time to shoot my load all over the three's tits and faces. They rubbed the jizz into each other's breasts and licked them off again, then lay nude on the bed with me caressing my body.

It turned out that before morning came we were all ready for another round.

There were lots more nights with the four women and my new found love at office Sana –a  slut who had the sexiest slimiest and silky face.

I fucked them both separately and together, sometimes two or three at a time and sometimes all of them at once. Boy, was I lucky man.

When I'd finally convinced Sana to come over, she got into it with a newfound fervor and her sex drive never was better. She lost her female virginity with four chicks at once and realized that cheating was a virtue. That's okay, 'cause she finally told me she'd fucked my boss Kurshid every day since that afternoon I'd interrupted them.

Well, even I had trouble satisfying five women, so I finally let Kurshid in on it and he had a good time screwing Shanti and Sana on one side of the living room while I fucked Chitra and Madhavi and Radha on the other side.

Shanti and Chitra and Madhavi finally gave up their dildoes, since they preferred to share my cock. It was a nice gesture, but I didn't really mind. I knew there would be enough pussy for me whether or not they liked fucking latex. And my cock was always on a high on the priority scale.

After all, there's nothing a college slut loves more than a good hard cock. Wherever you put it–and now I had plenty of places to put it.

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous by shanti2010-Completed - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 03:30 PM