Fantasy Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous Ch. 07

Madhavi was a demoness.

I dropped her home but she did not allow me to leave and wanted me to join her once again in her bedroom and gad to obey the new born slut – genes were everywhere – the Aunts drained and kept draining me and now it was the niece.

She managed to get me hard once more and get me to fuck her again in the cunt before we both dropped off to sleep. I was contented and exhausted, and my prick couldn't take another fuck. Or so I thought! I woke up in the middle of the night and needed to take a piss. I looked over at where Madhavi was sleeping contentedly, a smile on her face, her legs slightly spread as she celebrated her newly-lost virginity in her dreams. I kissed her on the forehead and got out of bed. It was a short jaunt across the hall to the bathroom. I looked around for my pants, but they'd been tossed somewhere and in the darkness I couldn't find them. I opened the door and poked my head into the hall–there was no one around. It must have been after four in the morning. The house was jet black. I stepped out into the hall naked and went into the bathroom, closing the door but not locking it.

When I'd done what I needed to, I turned around and stretched. I bent over the sink and splashed some cold water on my face. I didn't hear the door open and close again. When I stood up, there was Radha. I gasped, startled, and then caught my breath. She was wearing the cream-colored kurti and thin line panties that I'd seen drying earlier in the front room. Her tits stretched the top invitingly, a pair of the most gorgeous tits I'd ever seen. Radha's cunt was barely covered by the thin flap of material which formed the crotch of the silky panties, and the lace was see-through enough that nothing was hidden.

"Well, well," smiled Radha. "Taking a little break?"

She looked me over the same way she had when she'd first seen me, only this time it was more obvious what she was looking at, she covered me from head to toe with her gaze, approvingly sizing me up. I remembered with a start that I was nude–and my cock was beginning to get hard. I reached out for a towel that hung on a hook.

"Don't do that," said Radha, smiling as she took a step closer to me. She put her hand on my wrist, stopping me from getting the towel. She was very close now, and her long fingernails brushed my hand. I decided not to cover myself. Her nipples were erect and I stared at them.

"So I guess Madhavi finally got deflowered, eh?" she said."How was she?"

"Why do you ask?" I grinned.

"Oh, maybe I want to keep an eye on my roomie, you know ...and maybe an eye on her sex organ ..."

"Really," I said as she slowly moved her other hand toward my cock.

"Really. Not that I'm a voyeur or anything. Though I could hear everything since the time you both returned here and that told me everything – she was fucking like no johnnie or Janie and not like a Virgin anymore."

"Everything?"

Radha's hand hovered over my long shaft. "Madhavi doesn't realize how thin the walls are in this house. And there's nothing but plasterboard between her room and mine. And there also just happens to be this little hole where I can see into her room—and boy, did you two ever put on a show."

Radha's hand slowly closed around my cock. She squeezed it and started moving my prick up and down. Then she pressed her lips to mine and firmly thrust her tongue into my mouth and started jerking me off.

"I've gotten you all hard," she said. "So poor Madhavi must not have satisfied you. I saw the way you were looking at my tits just now. If I got you hard, the least I can give you is a few minutes on top of me to get yourself off. Now Madhavi wouldn't object to that, would she?"

My eyes were closed and I was lost in eroticism. Radha kept jerking me off as she slowly got down to her knees, then lifted my cock toward her mouth. I looked down at her as she slowly covered the swollen head with tongue-strokes, then sucked my shaft into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said when she pulled out. "I can taste Madhavi's cunt. She must be a good fuck." Radha gulped my cock back down, deep-throating it without pausing. I put my hand on the wall to steady myself as she started pumping my prick. Her tongue felt like a vibrator on the underside of my cock.

She shoved my prick in and out so fast I thought I'd cum right away–but she knew how to tease me. Within minutes I had already decided to fuck her. I grunted as I felt Radha's lips clamping around the lower part of my cock–then she started sucking harder and harder, preparing me to cum! I leaned heavily against the wall as I let out a muffled groan and then my cock throbbed, pouring a thick stream of cum right into Radha's mouth!

Radha kept sucking my cock, sliding it in and out, as I came. She gulped my cum down and as I went soft and slowly slipped my prick out of her mouth. She stood up and pressed her scantily-clad body against mine.

"Come into my room," she whispered. "Quickly. We've got to make this fast."

She took my hand and led me across the hall, into her bedroom. There was a candle burning, but otherwise the room was unlit. It was smaller than Madhavi's room, and the bed was just a single. There were pictures of half-nude guys all over the walls. Radha sat me down on the bed, then sat next to me. "Can I squeeze just one more orgasm out of you?" she whispered into my ear. "I realize Madhavi must've tired you out ... but just get hard one more time so I can fuck you."

Radha stood up then, her gorgeous tits hanging in my face.She reached down and grabbed the edges of her camisole, then lifted it over her head and slipped out of her panties. She got on the bed and took hold of my cock and started rubbing it. It got hard quickly. I climbed between Radha's spread legs as she guided my cock to her pussy. I slid my cock up Radha's pussy. She thrust her tongue into my mouth as I started to fuck her, feeling her snatch's silky caress.

"That's right," whispered Radha. "Fuck my pussy good ... cum in my slit ... I just want you to cum in my slit!"

I started pumping my cock in and out of Radha. Her cunt- juice dribbled down over my balls as I thrust slowly in her.

"Faster," she panted. "Cum inside me!"

She wanted a quickie, all right, and I was close to cumming already. My cock was sore from all this hot boning, and I was worn out. But I squeezed one more climax out my swollen member.

I began to suck on Radha's huge tits, biting down on her erect nipples as she worked her hips back and forth to shove my cock into her slit. She groaned as I penetrated her faster, whispering encouragement into my ear as I got closer to climax.

"That's right ... fuck me faster ... cum up my pussy!"

I let out a groan as my orgasm burst, gushing out my cock. Thick hot fluid poured into Radha's tight cunt, filling her up. As I finished, I lay on top of her panting.

"Ooooh," she sighed, kissing me. "There's nothing I love more than making one of Madhavi's boyfriends cum. But now that she's lost her virginity, I've got a lot of fucking ahead of me.I've got more guys to seduce."

I scowled at her. She immediately looked sort of guilty.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I guess I'm just a bitch whore. But I feel so sexy seducing guys other women bring home. Maybe I should just fuck her."

I laughed. "Is that why you fuck her guys?"

Radha started to blush. "Well, I love getting fucked–but I guess I am sort of turned on to Madhavi ..."

"That's what I thought," I said. "You should seduce her for a change. She's hot for a woman."

Radha looked away. "I could never do that ... you think I'm a dyke or something?"

"Not at all, don't be silly–lots of girls like to eat pussies. And I think two chicks fucking is the sexiest thing in the world."

Radha's face brightened. "Do you really? You don't think it's gross?"

"Don't be silly. It makes my cock hard."

"I wish it would," sighed Radha, reaching down between my legs. Thinking about her and Madhavi getting it on had begun to make me hard.

"Maybe it does," I said.

"Oooooh," cooed Radha. "It does ..."

She kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth as she jerked my cock back and forth. "Fuck me from behind this time?" she begged in a very low voice. "Like you fucked Madhavi the second time in this house – I do not know how many times you guys did in your house where she lost her cherry!"

"You really were watching closely," I whispered.

"That's why we have to be so quiet. The walls are paper- thin."

Radha slid out from underneath me and got onto her hands and knees, lifting her ass up so I could see her gorgeous ass cheeks.

She reached between her legs and parted her cunt lips with her fingers, exposing her tight pussy hole. I climbed behind her and let her take hold of my cock.

"Ooooh," she sighed as she guided it into her cunt. I held her hips and thrust forward, entering her slowly. Radha bit her lip to keep from making noise as I put my cock into her cunt from behind. She started working her ass up and down, forcing my cock in and out.

"Just like you fucked Madhavi," she panted. "Just like you fucked the little virgin."

I fucked Radha faster and faster, feeling my cock sting with exertion. I rammed it into her, getting hotter and harder as she whimpered. Suddenly Radha let out a low moan and I knew she was cumming. She quickly stifled her noises of pleasure so we wouldn't wake Madhavi. Radha's cunt contracted hungrily around my prick and then I spurted, giving her my juice from behind.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous by shanti2010-Completed - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 03:29 PM