Fantasy Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous by shanti2010-Completed
"Oh," she said. "It's so good ... it feels so good ... keep it in ... butt-fuck me!"

I began to slide my cock in and out of Madhavi's tight back door, pulling out until the swollen head of my prick touched her sphincter again, then shoving forward as I penetrated her dry anus up to my balls. My cock was greased well enough that her asshole didn't resist anymore-it willingly stretched to accept the massive rod.

"It's so big," Madhu panted as she rocked her hips forward, pressing her ass back against my body. That helped me wedge my prick into her asshole with a strong, even motion, and I boned her harder.

"It's so tight," she panted. "It's so good ... my asshole is so tight and your cock feels big ... I can't stand it ... you've got to fuck me deeper ... you're so big ... uh! Uh!"

Madhavi's cries of pleasure grew louder as she rubbed her nude body against the bed, sinking into the soft mattress with every thrust I plied into her asshole. She clawed at the bed, groaning.

I spotted the dildo and reached over Madhavi's shoulder to pick up the long plastic cock. I put it between her spread legs. She practically screamed as she realized what I was doing—I was going to double-penetrate her! "Put it in my cunt," she begged. "Put the dildo in my cunt-and put your cock up my ass!"

I slid the long dildo easily up Madhavi's cunt. Her pussy was so wet that she took the entire eight inches without a pause.

As the last few inches snuggled into her, Madhavi let out an orgasmic shout.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me-both holes! Both of them-I'm cumming!"

I started fucking the dildo in and out of Madhavi's cunt while I pounded my cock up her asshole. I could feel the thick rubber shaft pressing against my prick through the thin membrane that separated Madhu's two holes.

"Oh cum for me, baby," she mewled. "Cum in my asshole! Spurt your hot load in my back door-do me!"

The pleasure of having me ready to shoot in her hole drove Madhavi to a second orgasm-I could feel her ass contracting as she cried out in pleasure. I shot a stream of jizz into her and kept fucking. Finally, we both slumped forward as the two of us finished together.

I tugged my cock out of Madhavi. Cum streamed down her thighs as the dildo slid out of her cunt.

I rolled off of her, and she got on her back and took the dildo all the way out. Then she lifted it up to her mouth and licked it clean.

"God I love pussy," she moaned. "I love cock and I love pussy and I love the two together."

"Have you ever thought about eating real cunt?" I asked.

She smiled. "I want to so bad," she whispered. "The idea of making it with a woman really turns me on."

"Did you ever fuck your teacher?"

Madhu looked surprised. "Sunny Leone? Oh, she's so sexy ... I think she wants me. But she's so experienced. I could never have her for my first time ..."

"So you want to make it with another woman?"

"Uh-huh," she whimpered, rubbing against me. "I want to eat pussy and get my pussy eaten. I'd love to fuck a woman ... oh, but I'm so shy ..."

"I think we could arrange something," I grinned.

Madhavi looked stunned. "You could find a woman for me?"

"If you let me watch," I said.

"You could watch," she smiled. "And you could fuck us both while we were fucking each other. That would turn me on ..."

"Then how 'bout if I come over Wednesday night-and bring a friend?"

"You really think a woman would sleep with me?"

I grinned. "Baby, I've got several women in mind already."

I was going to get both Shanti and Chitra to play with this new slut on the block - a vixen of high voltage and very deep pocketed ass and pussy.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - A Vixen Adulterous by shanti2010-Completed - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 03:28 PM