Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Ram:"Sorry bahu". He continue to apologize. Pooja gritted her teeth and even told him it was okay.

Pooja:"It's okay...Pa...Pita Ji just not.....so hard all right? It sort of hurts". She tried to be brave but her voice was shaking as she said it. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out. He did ease up a little but he never stopped either. She gasped when he slid his hands down from her hips to pry her huge ass cheeks apart and stare down at their incestuous intersection. Her little sphincter was stretched and puckered obscenely around his rigid shaft as he pumped himself in and out of her. It was the nastiest and hottest thing he'd ever seen. He squeezed her perfect tight ass cheeks in his hands and groaned. This was his darkest most lurid fantasy made real, the one he thought about sometimes when he masturbated. He was actually sodomizing his sweet bahu. Mercifully Pooja felt them starting to get more slippery. He was sliding more freely in and out of her straining ass. Still he felt gigantic inside her and the sensations were alien and harsh not at all like making tender love with Aakaash. She was also getting lightheaded. When she started getting tunnel vision too, she recognized the warning signs. She was going to pass out soon. Her body could only take so much. She needed her father in law to finish before she blacked out.

Pooja:"Just... just come Pita Ji. Please come".

Ram:"Can I"?

Pooja:"Yes". Come inside me. It's okay. Go ahead. Come in me... back there. Come for me". He went back to apologizing over and over again.

Ram:"I'm so sorry bahu... so sorry..." She was starting to go numb. She kept urging him on.

Pooja:"It'll be okay. Just come in me. Come in me". Pooja repeated. The phrase became a mantra that she whispered each time her father in law's cock sank all the way into her aching rear hole and the side of her face rubbed up against the bed in front of her. The mantra was for herself as much as for him. She focused on it to stay conscious. Unfortunately for Pooja he continued plunging in and out of his bahu's fantastic ass for several minutes before he felt his balls tingling again. By this time she was swooning, dangling on the edge of consciousness as he grunted and pumped her a few more times. Finally he pushed all the way into her, burying himself completely inside her ass and deeper than he'd gone before. It made Pooja wince and claw at the bed. That's when she made her other mistake. She attempted to escape the force of his deepest penetration but her father in law was stronger and more of his dick went inside her. Now completely impaled on her Pita Ji's shaft, Pooja limply kicked her dangling legs and it only made things worse by rooting his cock around in the deepest parts of her tiny rectum. For Ram the deep twitching movement was the most amazing thing he had ever felt. He shoved forward again even harder. Pooja grunted into the bed. Finally mercifully he came spurting deep inside her. His knees shook while he launched load after load into his hot daughter in law panting hoarsely as his cum streamed upwards to paint her raw insides. The hot semen splashing inside her aching ass burned like nothing Pooja had ever felt. She shuddered and fought off another urge to start sobbing. Her Pita Ji was oblivious. For him her shudders were nothing more than vibrations that spurred him on to keep coming until it felt like there was no more cum for his body to give. At last he slowly let her down. She nearly passed out when he slowly pulled his still hard cock from her ass. His retreating shaft sucked and dragged at her insides on its way out. It felt just as bad as when it went in. Then he backed away and let her go. She crumpled to the floor, too weak to stand on her own. She ran to the bathroom, shut the door and locked it. Safely inside she let herself start crying.

Ram:"I'm sorry Pooja. Are you okay"? He said through the bathroom door.

Pooja:"It's all right Pita Ji. I'll be fine. I just need to lay down for awhile". She managed to croak bravely. She heard him sigh and go away. Even without making any noise tears were rolling out of her eyes. She spread her legs and touched herself. Each time she shifted even slightly she felt the burning heat and slippery coolness of her stretched and cum loaded rear hole. Even after everything that happened she was dripping wet. Her clit was so swollen that she swore she could feel it pulsing. With tears still falling out of her eyes she pushed two fingers inside her hungry pussy to fulfill it's hunger. It didn't took her long to reach her climax. Afterwords she fell asleep right there in the bath naked, violated and with an ass that was hurting like hell......
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:23 PM