Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

The good news was that Ram listened to her and he pulled his cock away. Instead he pushed himself up under the back of her thighs and slid up between her ass cheeks. Her crease was already oiled and he was slippery with pre cum himself. His hard as rock cock caught her tiny back hole. She'd never had anything in there before. Not even a little finger. She was a total virgin in that way. Aakaash never even tried slipping a finger in her asshole while making love to her but both Pooja and Pita Ji were so slick and the angle was so perfect that his head popped right through her untouched sphincter.

Pooja:"Uuaagh"! she yelped. Just once but loud. She couldn't help herself. His entry was so abrupt and it hurt like hell.

Pooja:"Pita ji? Wait you're in the wrong place". She whimpered. It must have been an accident. He never would have done it on purpose. Why would he want to go in there? If he'd just pull himself back out of her butt, they could go back to having sex the normal way.

Ram:"Oh Pooja". Her father in law moaned but he didn't move.

She tried to pull away but she was pressed face first into the bed. She tried to wriggle off to the side too but her father in law was too far gone. His big hands dug into her huge hips and he held her in place.

Pooja:"Pita Ji"? she whimpered again but he didn't answer. He didn't say a word. Instead he pushed. Firmly and slowly. Inch by inch he drove his cock halfway into her ass as she tried not to sob at the agonizingly slow violation.

Pooja:"Wait I... Pita Ji it's not fitting in there". she whined softly. Pooja was on fire. So much pain and just the tiniest hint of pleasure too. She was trapped. She couldn't yell for help or at least she wouldn't because she didn't want to get caught either. So she let him do it. He forced his cock deeper into her ass pulled back out then thrust in again even further. He started apologizing whilehe was tearing her ass apart.

Ram:"I'm sorry Pooja... so sorry...". With each stroke he was sinking more of his thick cock into her, stretching the smallest entrance of her tiny body. Her ass was hurting like hell.

Pooja:"You don't have to be sorry, you can just... just take it out okay? If you want I'll use my mouth on your dick..." Her plea was cut off by a staggering pain brought on when Ram brutally ground himself the rest of the way into her ass. She felt her insides shifting and straining to make room for him. With no other choice her sexy body did the impossible, it reshaped itself around his invading cock. Her sleek legs shook with the effort of absorbing that ache. Oblivious Ram pulled all the way out. Her tiny sphincter clutched his shaft as it withdrew. He reversed and pumped back into her fully. A half dozen thrusts later and he was driving in and out of her tight once virgin ass. Really and truly fucking her hard...

======================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:22 PM