Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
"Adi," she whispered.

He smiled and kissed her. "Good?"

She nodded. "Very good, Adi. Was it good for you? Was I a good fuck for you?"

"Fantastic," he said with transparent honesty. "I want to fuck you again."

She nodded. "Yes. I want it, too. Will you? Now?"

He grinned. "You're one hell of whore!" he said delightedly. But he shook his head. "But not now. No time. The others will be here soon."

She wanted to tell him but decided it wasn't right. She turned her face away.

"Shanti," he murmured, kissing the nape of her neck. "Don't worry. I will fuck you, I promise. But not now. Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. Up, on the terrace. After dinner, meet me there. I'll wait for you, and I'll fuck you then. You will come?"

She nodded. She often went up to the terrace after dinner to be on her own. Everyone knew about it. She would spend an hour there enjoying the night, watching the stars dreamily as she spun out her fantasies. She invariably wound up masturbating there under a dark canopy.

His cock was still hard inside her and she writhed happily under him, stirring him yet again. He smiled at her eagerness.

"Later, whore, later," he growled. "Wait till tonight then see how I fuck you, hard and deep and long! Like a whore!"

He slid out of her and she pouted, feigning disappointment. They laughed together and she felt delirious with joy. It had been mind-blowing and there was the promise of more, much more.

He flipped on his back beside her in the narrow, stuffy corridor and she turned around, leaning over him, her face over his, her hair over her shoulder caressing his cheek. She held his penis affectionately, jerking it gently and lowered her lips to his. Her breasts pressed to his chest and her nipples were still rigid and aroused. He cupped one breast and fondled it gently.

She slid up and let it drop into his mouth like succulent fruit. He relented and sucked tenderly on it and toying her nipple with his tongue. She murmured in pleasure. He let her go and she snaked her tongue down his body to his groin and kissed his cock. It was beautiful rock-hard and stiff in her fingers and against her lips and tongue.

She sucked the cock-head gently and caressed her face with the shaft.

She rose to her knees and smiled down at him. He sat up and they kissed as his hand between her breasts, hers on his cock. He leaned back and looked at her. He was overcome by her beauty and sexiness. He thought she was the loveliest creature he had ever seen and, like this, her body glistening in sheen of sex-sweat and beads of sweat dotted her upper lip and strands of silken hair clung damp to the nape of her superb neck, she was bewitching. Her cunt twinkled with their juices and for a moment, he was tempted to fuck her again.

He forced himself away and they got to their feet and kissed yet again, their bodies grinding close, reluctant to part.

"Go," he said softly. "Go, whore ... go bathe ... the others will be here any minute. Gonna fuck you again tonight!"

Later that night, as he knelt behind her, fucking her on forearms and knees from behind, doggie style, Adi marveled at his fortune. She was an incredible piece of ass, quite the best he had ever had - eager, unafraid, sexy, beautiful - and quite insatiable. No matter what he did to her, she loved it and wanted more, and yet more. And she was his for the taking, whenever he chose.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:39 PM