Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti the beautiful sensuous Tamil slut whose beauty at the college had captivated Adi in his classes for days came hard, the breath shooting out of her, stars exploding in her head and now he could hold back no more. He drilled into her again and again, thrusting in hard and deep and fast, prolonging her pleasure, going on and on till, finally, her orgasm ebbed. Her body sank to the floor, shuddering and trembling, her chest heaving, her breath coming in huge, wracked sobs. He slowed his movements, but continued fucking her, with long, gentle strokes.

Shanti moaned, and then, as the realization dawned that he intended to fuck her again, her mind soared in exultation and joy.

Adi smiled down at her and, bending his head, kissed her gently. His cock was still hard and throbbing in her cunt, sliding slowly in and out of her flesh.

"You're good, cunt, very good," he murmured. "But I want more. You understand slut? I'm not done yet - gonna fuck you again. You ready for it?"

For an answer she gripped his head and pulled it down to hers, kissing him with a fierce hunger, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, lifting her crotch eagerly to his.

"Yes," she gasped. "I want it, Adi ... fuck me again! Keep fucking me, Adi ... fuck me hard ... fuck me like a whore!"

"That's the spirit!" Adi chuckled. "I like that in the beautiful college girls whom I make sluts and I fuck. I like 'em hot and hungry!" He slid out of her body, making her gasp softly at the release in pressure, and roughly turned her on her front and jerked her buttocks up so that she was on her hands and knees. "C'mon ... on your front ... I'm gonna fuck you from behind, whore ... like a bitch ... like a fucking bitch!" he cried.

Shanti moaned softly, in deep lust, her body trembling and quivering with excitement. The shattering orgasm had, strangely, left her thirsting for more. She longed to feel the heat and hardness of his cock in her cunt. Adi knelt behind her and pressed his cock-head to her buttocks.

She felt it at her anus and tensed, and he sensed her anxiety. He debated whether to do it then decided that with a slut like this, he would have enough opportunity later, there was no rush.

"Another time," he chuckled softly. "Yeah, I'm gonna take me that nice tight ass of yours, too, bitch ... another time ... now take this!"

And, pressing his cock-head to her cunt-lips, gripping her buttocks, he slid his hips forward and sank his cock deep into her nineteen year cunt. It drove the breath from her throat in a loud gasp and her head snapped up, her long neck craned and her face contorted in a rictus of joy.

"OHHHHHHHHH uhh Ohma uhhhh OHHH Adi uhhhh OHHHHH!" she cried as the fierce heat of his throbbing, rock-hard penis surged into her slit. "OHHH uh OH uh OH uh OHHHH Uh oh god yes!"

His crotch pressed to her buttocks and she felt his balls at her cunt-lips. He ran his hands up her slender, golden-skinned body and cupped her pendulous breasts, squeezing them, pinching her long, stiff nipples.

"C'mon baby ... take it ... tell me you like it, bitch ... talk dirty to me, whore ... c'mon ... take it!"

"Oh god oh god oh god," Shanti moaned. "Fuck me Adi ... yes.. oh uhhh yes ... fuck my cunt ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me hard ... shove your cock up my slit, baby ... do it ... do it to me!"

"Yeh ... that's it, slut ... that's the way ... c'mon now ... take it!"

He began fucking her with long, deep, skewering thrusts, and Shanti whimpered and gasped, her mind spinning with lust and excitement and the knowledge that she was still being fucked, and fucked like a bitch, doggie-style, from behind, just like she had seen him do with her friend, like the others had done with her friend, like Kenny did with Susan, like all those movies. His cock was hard and hot and thick and it filled her cunt, rasping over her inflamed clitoris, piercing deep into her flesh. The Professor held her hips and jerked her back and forth under him, rocking his buttocks to and fro, driving his cock in and out of her wonderful cunt.

It was tight and hot and felt incredibly good on his cunt. Her lovely breasts jiggled with his thrusts as he fucked her faster and harder and deeper; her gold necklace jumped, slithering up the nape of her long neck, its front bouncing against her chin and off her breasts. The teenager whimpered and moaned softly, her body rippling with lust. Her back was superb, the spine a delicate hollow, her waist narrow, her hips flared.

"Oh yeh ... c'mon ... take it ... oh fuck yes ... take it, whore... take my cock ... c'mon, bitch ... Shanti bitch-whore ... takeit uhhh yeh ... oh fuck yes ... *hanh* uhh *hanh* uhh *chul* *rundi* *chul* ... *lele* ... *le* *mere* *lund* *ko*!" he gasped.

"OHHH uhh Ohma uhh Ohma uhh ohma uhhh ahhh uhh oh yes oh god yes... fuck me! Fuck me, Adi! Fuck me!" she moaned deliriously. He bent his head, rivet by the sight of his swollen cock emerging and disappearing between the sweetly curved lobes of her buttocks, glistening with their juices. He bent over and squeezed her breasts and began to move faster and faster, his balls thumping against her buttocks, his cock skewering her deep.

She moaned her delight, turning her face over her shoulder, her mouth open, and Adi leaned over and jammed his lips to hers, thrusting his tongue into her open, inviting mouth, his hands crushing her breasts. Faster and faster he went, hammering his thighs at her buttocks with loud slaps, each thrust drawing a choking, cracked, sobbing gasp of pleasure as his cock burst into her flesh again and again.

She began to orgasm and he flung his head back, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, his muscles tensing and cording, his belly sucked inward with strain as her tight, hot, wet cunt convulsed and spasm frantically on his cock. Her orgasm intensified and he cried out, his face twisting into a grimace of pleasure as he rammed greedily deep into her reaming into her once, twice, three, four ... half a dozen times ... and then, with a shuddering groan, he sank deep into her, his buttocks quivering and twitching at her buttocks, and let himself go.

Shanti's eyes flew wide in shock and delight and she gasped arching her hips higher to his, greedily sucking his cock in with her cunt, as she felt the searing shards of his spout spume from his throbbing shaft into her sodden slit. For a second, Adi was stabbed with anxiety that she might get pregnant - but it was too late.

What he didn't know, but she did, was that Nandini had put her on a pill, not the usual kind, but one specially formulated by pharmas for young women, one that didn't bother body growth and development. She was safe, protected and she was overjoyed that he had lost control and let her feel the exquisite pleasure of hot jizz spurting into her flesh.

He released her and they sank trembling to the floor. Quickly, he slid out of her, making her gasp in surprise. He flipped her over on her back. His cock was dribbling spunk still and he shook it over her belly and breasts, scooting up to spatter her face. Her lips parted lasciviously and she took his penis in her mouth again, swallowing the trickling jizz.

Adi murmured in pleasure. He slid out of her mouth and got between her thighs, quickly squeezing his cock into her again. Her cunt was ready and eager and he went in smoothly to the hilt. With his cock deep inside her, Adi bent and kissed her gently. She moaned beneath him, her cunt still twitching and jerking. Her hands wound around his shoulders and she caressed his powerful slippery back gently.

He kissed her eyes and nose and then their lips met and he could taste his seed on her tongue and lips. Her breasts crushed against his hard chest.

He lifted his head, his eyes smiling and cupped her face in his hands. Her eyes fluttered open and he saw the joy glistening in them. She caressed his face, her face radiant her eyes dancing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:39 PM