Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti gasped, choked, sputtered gasped again. Her hips lurched and bucked heavily at his face. He found her clitoris and began to suck on it, darting his tongue this way and that in her cunt. She whimpered and moaned, writhing beneath him, her thighs trembling, her hips bucking and jerking. He tasted her juice and began to lap it tenderly. Her head swam and she sucked feverishly on his huge cock in her mouth, feeling it throb and trickle jizz down her throat. Her body was hot and flushed and she broke into a sweat.

Fires leaped from her loins as he rolled his heavy tongue inside her.

He stopped in time, pushing her to the brink once again. She groaned, trembling and scrabbling for him as he moved away from her. She tried to push his head back to her thighs. "Adi," she moaned, "please ... lick me ... lick my cunt ... don't stop!"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Enough for now whore ... not too much the first time with me, I like ramming my prick in the holes. Now I'll fuck you, babe ... nice and hard!"

Shanti moaned in excitement. She had already sucked his cock, sixty-nine, had her cunt licked and now he was going to fuck her! At last, at long last, she was getting what she had craved so long with him at the college!

He knelt between her spread thighs, holding them apart in his hands and drank in the loveliness of her naked body. There were flecks of his gunk on her breasts and in her cleavage where he had fucked her breasts. As he watched, she whimpered and scooped a driblet of jizz from her cheek and chin and licked her finger clean. Her hands were on her breasts, fondling them and then theyslid down to his cock.

"Yes ... fuck me!" she muttered in a husky, sibilant, erotic tone. "Adi ... fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He leaned over her on his knees and one forearm, guiding his cock to her hole with the other hand. She gasped as she felt the fierce heat of the cock-head at the portals of her cunt. In position, his buttocks high and un-flexed, he paused on both forearms and knees and bent his head to kiss her. Her groin jerked unevenly beneath his and he felt her hands tug his cock downward.

"Ready?" he said.

She nodded eagerly. He flexed his buttocks and slowly inched his penis forward and down into her. She gasped and winced and her head jerked back and her mouth flew open in a soundless O as the breath hissed from her throat. Her cunt was hot and tight and it convulsed frantically on his invading penis. He shuddered and groaned, his own head snapping back. Flexing his buttocks, he drove in deeper still, grinding inexorably forward.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh uhhhh Ohhhh SHUNHHKUHHHHR UH OHMA UHH AHH UHH OHHH!" Shanti cried, her voice ringing in his ears.

His penis was wonderful, hot and thick and hard and, as it seared into her, rasping across her inflamed clitoris, Shanti moaned loudly, her body arching ecstatically beneath him. Deeper and deeper it went, and every inch of it was magnificent. It probed deep, filling her cunt till she thought it would rip her asunder, come out of her throat. She felt like one gigantic cunt from head to toe. It was incredible, better than she had ever dreamed it would be.

"OHHHHHHHHhh ... Adi! Yes! Oh god yes!" she gasped.

He ground into her and held still, embedded to the hilt. She dug her fingers into his hard hips, her loins thrust up to his, her body bowed, pinning him to her and the cunt spasm frenetically on his penis.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped, overcome with delight.

Her cunt was magnificent, hot and wet and tight as a glove. His balls roiled with steaming spout and his cock throbbed furiously. He fought for control, taking several deep breaths to steady himself.

He began to fuck her slowly, rising up on outstretched arms. His hips rose, his buttocks un-flexing and his cock slid slowly out of her, making her gasp and whimper. He paused with just his cock-head inside her and then, crying out, his muscles quivering and cording with the tension flexed his buttocks and sank his spear into her again. She cried out sharply, the breath driven from her throat yet again and arched beneath him. Her head jerked violently to one side and she dug her fingers into his thick biceps. Her hips bucked unevenly under him.

"OH! Adi ... UNHHHh ... OHHHHHHHH!" she moaned.

Again he slid out and in, and yet again, setting up a smooth tempo. She hungered ecstatically, her body writhing and squirming, her hips bucking and lurching at first, then gradually finding the rhythm. Up and down his buttocks went, his cock in and out, in and out. Now she moved in unison with him, each thrust sending her arching onto the small of her back and drawing a gasping moan of delight from her and a corresponding groan of pleasure from him.

He built up speed steadily, and soon his buttocks were bobbing rapidly up and down, up and down, his hips swinging smoothly to and fro between her splayed thighs and his cock piston faster and faster in and out of her, emerging and disappearing from her cunt, glistening with their comingled juices. Her body jerked and snapped under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing. Her cries grew sharper and shriller short, piercing cries alternating with shuddering moans and rattling gasps.

"Ohh Ohhh Ohhh uhhh OHhh uhh OHhh uhh Ahhhh UNHhh oH Adi-Adi-Adi Uhhhhh Ohhmauhh Ohma uhh Ohma oh uhh ohma uhh ohmaOHHHHHuhhhh OHHHH!" she called.

Faster and faster he went, relentlessly building up speed till he hit a furious ram-fucking rhythm. She thrashed wildly under him and soared uncontrollably toward her climax. Her cunt spasm and convulsed helplessly on his penis and her head flipped from side to side in frenzied passion. She looked lovely, her face suffused with lust, her nostrils dilated, her eyes closed, her mouth open, calling to him and now her words were obscene and erotic.

Her legs rose and wound taut about his hips.

"Yes ... OHHHhh yes yes yes ... Unhhhhhh ... OHHhhh ... OH OH OH OHHHH uhhhhh OHHHHHHHH yes *hanh* uhhhh Ahhhhh uhh *hanh* uhhhh uhhhhhh Adi-Adi-Adi-Uh Ohhh ma uhhhh *hanh* uhh Adi *hanh* uhh ... yes ... fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Shanti cried.

Her voice rang in his ears and excited him even further. His balls ached for release. But he was far from done with her. He knew it was her first time and, if he wanted her to return for more important that her satisfaction be intense.

Abruptly, he stopped, buried deep in her. Shanti gasped in shock. Her body, bouncing in unison with his till then, lurched and spasm beneath his.

"Adi!" she gasped. "Please ... don't stop! Not now! Please!"

He grinned, took a deep breath and instantly hit a rapid, ram-fucking stroke again. Shanti's mouth tore open in shock, her neck arched, her back bowed and twisted and her lips drew back in a rictus of lust.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH uhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried loudly.

Again he stopped, this time at the top of his stroke. She went wild, her loins lurching beneath his, begging for it.

"Adi ... Adi ohhhh god Adi ... please!" she whimpered.

Again he hit a furious rhythm. This time she was waiting for it and she twisted yet again, crying out and writhing, but with relief now. She moved with him, hard and fast, lurching and bucking heavily.

Their bodies streamed with sex-sweat now and his belly slapped against hers as he pumped and piston vigorously, moving rapidly in and out of her. He sensed her on the brink of her orgasm and he slowed gently, grinding his hips in slow, skewering, spiral thrusts. Shanti moaned in ecstasy and squeezed her breasts hard.

"Mmmm ... yes ... Ohhhhh yes ... ohhhhh ... Adi ... *hanh* uhhh ... Uhhh OHhhh ... *hanh* uhhhh ..." she murmured.

She was teetering on the brink of her climax when he stopped and reared onto his haunches. He opened her legs and held them high and kept spiral-fucking her slowly. She whimpered, her head spinning from shoulder to shoulder.

She came in a searing series of back-to-back orgasms of exquisite intensity as he stroked in and out of her, mashing her cunt-flesh and taking her from all angles. Her body arched and bowed and she gasped, groaning in pleasure as her body flooded with heat and her cunt cramped violently on his thrusting penis. Instantly, he shifted position again and now he bent her legs back over her torso and, angling himself forward with his hands on the insides of her thighs, began to ram-fuck her furiously again.

Without warning, his hips swung like a trip-hammer at full speed his cock piston in and out. Her head jerked back and her mouth tore open in a soundless scream. Her body snapped under his thrusts and she dug her fingers into his thick biceps in a frenzy and faster and faster he went and orgasm intensified as his penis plunged and piston into her convulsing cunt. Her breasts jerked and jiggled tossing back and forth and to and fro under his thrusts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:38 PM