Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
She loved the sight of his dark, hard body, the cleaved chest, the small, hard nipples, the belly like a slab of rock, the bulging biceps. Her gaze lingering longingly on the bulge between his thighs and she often wondered what his cock would be like, and when she would give herself the chance to see it, suck it, have it thrust inside her. He filled her thoughts, and she tried to fulfil her desire for him by masturbating even more.

When and if she could, she wanted to watch her friend fucking the men in the College, including Adi, and these times were the worst, for she wanted it to be her with them, taking their cocks in her mouth and cunt and between her breasts and in her anus, taking them all, one by one and even two or three together. Still she waited and the tension grew and grew.

When, passing in the corridor, their hands brushed, she thrilled with electric excitement. She tried to get as close to him as possible at every opportunity. She would wait till he was in a helpless position, his arms full of some heavy object, stranded in a narrow corridor. Then she would move forward, they would both hesitate and try and make room for each other to pass. Finally she would squeeze past him.

When her breasts and thighs were against his sides or arms or buttocks, she pressed closer and waited for a fraction of a second more than was necessary her body tingling with arousal, feeling the instantaneous hardening in his crotch, the throbbing of his cock against her flesh. She bit her lower lip prettily, denying herself the chance of thrusting her hands into his shorts.

The first time this happened, Adi was too stunned to react. He knew she had pressed too close, and held her there for too long for it to be a mere accident. He waited for her to do it again, but for several days, nothing happened although she had the chance. Then one day, she did it again quite unexpectedly, and, a few days later, yet again and he knew then that it was only a question of time. He throbbed with excitement. He knew she would be a fantastic piece of ass.

It happened sooner than he had hoped.

It was a hot summer afternoon. Adi was alone at home. Adi was about his chores, when he heard the door slam, and knew that Shanti was home. Her College started early now with exams round the corner, at half past seven in the morning, and she returned in the early afternoon. He knew her routine well by now. She would go into her bedroom and fling her College bag on her desk. Then she's go into the bathroom, slamming the door, come out after a bit, go to the kitchen for a drink of water and lunch.

Adi had his hands full when she came out of the toilet. He was standing in the corridor, packing a huge mound of linen into a cupboard on the wall. The shelves were high and he was on his toes, with his feet braced with against the opposite wall, his hands stretched up and across the narrow corridor to push the last of the sheets into the cupboard. He had been working for some time, and it was hot. He was stripped down to his shorts and his body glistened with sweat.

She stepped out of his bedroom in his house and into the narrow passage. He looked at her over his shoulder. She seemed to be breathing hard, her lips were parted, her nostrils flared. Her eyes caught him, and he saw the sudden intake of her breath, a glitter in her eyes. She smiled quickly, hesitated and moved forward. He was between her and the kitchen. She had to pass by him.

She hadn't changed out of her College tunic. It was a grey and white cotton ensemble, with a sash which she had taken off and six buttons down the front. She had opened three of the six. It was one of the old ones and was a shade too short and showed just a tad too much leg.

"Shall I go past?" she asked in a soft, sibilant and utterly sexy voice.

"Go," he replied, tilting his head toward the kitchen.

She smiled and bent under his outstretched arms. As she ducked, her tunic lapels drooped and fell open and he bent his head and looked down into her garment and lovely cleavage. She had taken off her brassiere. She wore a gold necklace and he could see one entire breast and its nipple, and her belly below. He stifled a gasp.

She was in an equally exciting position. As she bent, her face was on level with his naked belly, his hard torso arched over her. The bulge between his thighs was tantalizingly close, scarce inches from her arm and hand. She looked at it sidelong and bit her lower lip in excitement. So near, so very near, and no one else around in his house, she had come on her biding and he knew she came to get screwed fucked and loved by his cock, and the waiting had gone on long enough. It had to be now.

She froze in place. So did he and stared at her breasts, transfixed. She felt his eyes on them and grew aroused. He could see them swell, saw one nipple harden. His cock began to thicken and she sensed it, saw it and her pulse raced. If she hadn't made her move, he would probably have flung himself at her and bangd her.

There was no need to. She was unable to contain herself. She stopped, turned and straightened between his outstretched arms. She was very close to him, her body almost touching his. Her vision was filled with the sight of his sprawling, deep chest, his hard belly, shining with sweat. She thought it incredibly sexy. Her hands rose and slid slowly up his belly to his chest, and she tilted her face up to his.

"Adi, I want to fuck my Professor, my pussy is wet for my teacher's hard cock" she murmured softly.

It was all that he needed to hear. He settled on his feet, dropped his arms and held her waist. His eyes locked with hers. Her lovely lips fluttered, parted, her breath was warm and sweet on his face. Her perfect teeth shone. Her hands slid up over his chest to his shoulders. He bent his head toward hers. The first touch was electrifying for both of them. His lips were warm and dry and firm, hers soft and moist, yielding. They met parted, met again, parted, and met yet again, and there was no question of moving apart now. His tongue probed between her lips and she let it into her mouth, sucking on it. He drew her close and her body pressed to his. He could feel the warm prickle of her cunt fuzz through her tunic and knew that she had taken off her panties as well. His hands slid up and cupped her breasts. She stiffened in his arms and he could feel her nipples judder taut.

*Oh god*, she thought to herself, her mind in a whirl. *It's happening at last*! Her hands tightened about his head, and their kiss deepened and now her tongue met his, communicating her hunger and eagerness. He squeezed her breasts gently, and marveled at their size and weight and fullness and firmness. Her thigh pressed between his legs and she could feel the weight of his erection. No words were needed. Her hands flew to the remaining buttons of her tunic, pulling it open. He slid his hands into it and cupped her breasts. They were warm and lovely and turgid to his touch. He squeezed them yet again, fondling them, rolling the nipples in the hard heels of his palms. She shuddered and the kiss broke and she arched her head, her lips parting as she gasped, her eyes fluttering shut. He pulled the tunic off her shoulders and it slid to the floor with a soft sound.

Sooner than he thought, the lecherous professor, she was naked in his arms, and he thought he had never seen a lovelier woman. Her superb breasts sloped toward long nipples set in dark aureoles. Her belly was flat and firm, the waist nipped in like a wasp's, and her hips flared to form a perfect cushion for a man's thrusting loins, and then tapered to long, slender lovely legs. She wore her gold necklace, matching ear-rings, a small diamond finger-ring. On her, thus, in his arms, it was incredibly erotic. He bent his head and when his tongue touched her nipple, she gasped, arching, twining her fingers in his thick hair.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

Her body was irresistible. He squeezed the luscious mound in his hand and drew it into his mouth. She cried out, her body spasm with joy as she felt the electric warmth and heat of his mouth and tongue and teeth on her breasts. Flames of lust licked at her loins.

"Yes ... UHhhhh ... OHHHH!" she went.

He flicked her nipple under his tongue, scbangd it across his teeth and the roof of his mouth. Shanti's head swam with delight. She had never imagined it would feel anything like this. He nibbled on it, rolled it between his teeth, sucked on it slowly at first and then with increasing pressure, and then slowly let it go. Shanti whimpered. He moved to the other breast.

"Adi my Professor bastard!" she gasped, her hands feverish on his head. "Ohhhhhh Adi!"

Her voice, her tone, her fingers in his hair, all excited him beyond measure. He took her hand in his and slid it into the waistband of his shorts. He wore nothing beneath. Her fingertips brushed his pubic hair, touched the hilt of his shaft. Her natural lust overcame all hesitation, and he groaned deep in his throat as her fingers gently encircled his cock, slid down to fondle his balls, slid up and down its length, exploring it with awe.

*My favourite of this season cock!* she thought to herself. *I'm touching my first teacher cock ... God, it's so big ... so hard ... so hot ... so thick how will it ever fit? I've got to see it ... I want to see it suck it ... taste it ... I want it ... oh god, I want it so much...*
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:37 PM