Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 06

I was watching the young man from a distance at the marriage hall. He was handsome and was looking eager in all ways – talking to the bevy of beautiful women and all the men who were chasing these women, young and old – all were after him. It was a quite while now that my marriage had taken place and post honeymoon and a few months later Surya my husband was posted to the UK on a short assignment and this made me think on whether to continue staying at Pune – where he was working or go back to my parents at Tuni. The decision was not a difficult one – but it was just that after getting used to all luxuries of a marred life – going back to the old ways and days is not so easy too – it becomes and is more of an adjustment.

As all these were going on in my mind – Surya left and told me to take my own decision and if needed call his uncle who was staying in Aurangabad to come and help - if needed or atleast ask him to send someone to take the Cooler which they needed badly – and since I will be away and he was going to off for a while- these folks could use it. Finally – after a few hours of Surya's departure – I decided to leave for Tuni, and called up Uncle at Aurangabad. He promised to come the next day along with his wife and kids – spend a few days with me and see me off and leave for Aurangabad.

I had a long night sleep – maybe for the last few days using the cooler and was fast asleep – when the bell rang and kept ringing incessantly. Slowly woke up to realize that it was a new day and most of the old order was no longer applicable – my hubby was gone and will be away for a while – and then the bell rang again. This time with a thumping fist knock on the door. I scrambled to cover myself with the chuni and reached for the door. A set of kids were standing and behind them a rather demure woman of say 35 years and behind her- what do I see – I nearly fainted. Professor Dhond.

The man who was my external VIVA and Practical examiner during my Graduation days – he had come for that on that fateful day and today – he was standing in front of me – well – I did not know that he was related to Surya – now I understood – Savithri – his wife was Surya's aunt married to this gentleman who was from Maharashtra and was serving as a Assoc Professor at Osmania and had come to Vizag as an External examiner.

Well – how could I forget him and that day – more the night and the morning which followed – he and Adinarayana.

Professor Adinarayana who had finally busted my cherry with the help of my best friend Nandini whose wedding we had all gone to attend at Kolkatta – and the person who provided him logistical support in screwing me and taking my cherry neatly was my own mother – Jaya Rani. I hated her after that day – more for the pleasure she made me get out of the primal, carnal game of sex – a game which began that day in the Taj at Kolkatta and nearly made a nympho for a long time to follow that day – and as a result on that fateful evening in Vizag – because my Lab exams were going nowhere – Adi set me up for the Professor – who fucked me in all possible positions and in all orifices – along with Adi – the whole night and the better part of the following day. By the time he left – I was a spent whore – fucked in all holes and perspired over and over again – left to stink and stink like a garbage can. How I came out of that guest house that day is a mystery – but well I did clear my Bsc with honors - Thanks to the Professor and Adi – who gave me max marks in all the Labs luxuriously.

"Wow you are Surya's wife – sorry I could not come to the marriage- but you know Savithri . You would not have met the kids since they were having exams and I had to baby sit – so how is Pune. Wonderful am sure" he breezed past me and took all the luggage by himself to the guest room. It seemed to me that he was very familiar with the house. We all went inside and I excused my self for a while and quickly washed and brushed teeth – and by the time I came out – they were all settled – she had kept milk on the gas burner and he was already in the front courtyard reading the newspaper. I did not dare to go his side. I knew it would be one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

I did not realize or notice when Savithri left the kitchen and oblivious of course – I was busy concentrating on some breakfast with the chuni tied around my waist – in the somewhat sultry Pune weather was finding it hard to keep the sweat off the forehead when it happened - "Wow – the figure has not changed much – of course you have added some flesh in the right places, especially around the arms and the breasts – must be due to the intense pleasure and comfort of fucking all these months – am sure you will miss him. He is a master driller – has a nice dick." and even before one could react, the Professor slowly inched next to me on the other side – my right side so that even if Savithri or the kids were to come they would just see him a bit late – it was a patch dark that side.

He was an intelligent man and was good in using it in all occasion – he let his left hand linger on my back side and started to feel my buttocks – first the left – then the right and quickly turned my face towards him and drilled his tongue into my mouth and started to lick the palate – I knew he was sucking in a lot of the sweat around my chin – but that only increased his libido.

I resisted for a while and untied my chuni around the waist to wipe off some of the grime trickling off the mouth when we heard some sound outside and he quickly got on to the other side, "Shanti, do you want to spend some time with us at Aurangabad before going back to your parents. We could take you around quite a few historical places... Now what are you doing here Mr Dhond my husband. I thought you promised to go and get some nice rose saplings from the Nursery nearby. We missed it last time – I need them to take with us this time for sure."

"Yes – my wife- I was just getting acquainted with our new family member – as you know I missed the wedding, do we have some albums or videos to watch? " he had reasons for all occasions. He left the place but not before pinching me hard on the crevice between the ass cheeks.

As soon as he left the kitchen the women got down to serious work and Shanti forgot the past for a while but it was not to be for long – he came in after a while asking for a Towel – Shanti went into the bedroom to get a fresh towel for him only to find the fat set of arms belonging to the flabby Professor encircling her waist," Uhmmmmmm – no bath yet for you too and no fuck last night- uhmmmmm – you smell so good. Sweat and grime – smell the same like that night – remember ...?"

And she did remember – how could she forget it – impossible.

It all came back like a flash. The guest house and the nice afternoon fuck with Adi and then went fast asleep only to be awakened rudely by Adi.

"Shanti, wake up."

She stirred in her sleep and burrowed into the covers.

"Come on, Shanti, it's almost one. Dhond will be here soon."

"Oh god," she mumbled. "Tell him to come back later."

"No. Finish it off now. Then we won't be interrupted later."

"Mm, oh, all right," she murmured, turning on her back and stretching.

Adinarayana smiled and bent to kiss her, his hand on her breast. She caressed his hard back gently and her hand slipped down into his crotch. He had brought Shanti to the Guest house only to make her fuck the Professor.

Dhond had demanded his pound of flesh not only to bail Shanti out of the mess – but also to provide Adi access to universities in other states for guest lecture opportunities. He fucked her the whole evening and now in the night – the Professor was supposed to return to his room and knew that his prize money – Shanti will be waitng for him.

Shanti rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash. Adinarayana switched on the TV set and began munching an apple from a basket on the sideboard.

"Adi," she called from the bathroom.

"What?" he said with his mouth full.

"What shall I wear?"

"Anything. Nothing. Whatever is easy. It's coming off anyway."

"Don't be a pain, Adi. Something to turn him on quickly."

"The nightie then."

"Or the – Lehnga voni(Ghagra Choli in Telugu)?"

"That will be fine. Very sexy."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Come on, hurry up, I can hear someone."

There was a knock on the door. Adinarayana strolled to answer it, his muscles rippling smoothly, barefoot and clad only in his trousers. Dhond stood at the threshold, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello, hello, good afternoon, sir, is everything all right?"

"Yes, fine, come on in, Professor." Adinarayana locked the door behind him.

Dhond looked startled, and then grinned sheepishly. "I really like fucking young college girls they are so easily available some of them, you know."

"I know. Is this a normal observation for most of the colleges?"

"100% - You are angry about it?"

"No. I don't care one way or the other. Just get on with it, would you?"

"She is hot and ready for me, then?"

"Presumably." He called to her. "Shanti! Dhond's here!"

"Coming!" she called back. "Be there in a minute."

Adinarayana bit into his apple and flung himself into a chair, hooking a leg over the arm. He looked at the TV, bored. A silly chat show was on, a fat black lady firing questions at a particularly inane audience. Dhond shuffled his feet, sat on the bed, got up, fiddled with the air-conditioner, sat on the bed again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:36 PM