Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
I writhed in pleasure and anticipation as he did so, forcing my cunt up against his mouth. Soon his nose was buried as deep as possible in the vaginal entrance where he savored the now stronger female cunt-odor mixed with his own secretions earlier in the evening.

Then he covered the short distance from my vaginal opening to my ass-hole, where he forced his nose into the crinkled hole. Then he licked me with his tongue from the top of my gash to my anus – clitoris, vulva, and delicate cunt-flesh between.

He felt the excitement mount within him as his prick reached full erection and he knew that he was ready to fuck me, that he was now ready to shove his prick up my lovely vagina.

Rigid and enlarged to its maximum extent, his cock was now throbbing and he knew that if he carried on too long he would ejaculate prematurely, such was his excitement at my lovely body.

He now got ready to place his dick at the entrance to my waiting cunt-hole.

He knelt between my beautiful thighs and parted legs and placed his dong in between my provocative cunt-lips, the charpoy sagged.

It was now at the very entrance to my cunt-hole and RamanLal allowed his dick to enter a little way for a few seconds.

Now he leaned over me, straightened his legs and lowered his body so that his weight rested on my pelvis and stomach.

As he did so the prick slid slowly into my wet hot cunt that was gripping him tightly.

I sighed as the prick reached into my cunt, and his dick-head felt for the clit touch of the vortex – the very base of my felinity.

Deep inside me, he relaxed as our lips met in a long sensual kiss of complete blissful fuck.

For a few moments he held my head in his hands, then reached under my armpits and took me firmly in his grasp by the shoulders.

RamanLal now forced his prick into my receptive cunt up to its very hilt so that the pelvises met hard.

The cock had probed the very depths of my lovely pussy and was now up against my womb, deeply embedded in the clinging moist membranes.

He kissed me passionately and I clung to him tightly.

Then he took his hands from my shoulders, brought them down under my back to grip me with all his force by the buttocks, bringing my cunt into even closer proximity, his massive prick forcing itself into my tight cunt.

As a master, which he was at sex, he slowly withdrew his prick, his dick-head rubbing against my womb as he did so.

He stopped at this point and thrust his cock back and forth lightly, the hard rim of his dick-head rubbing against the firm fleshes of my pussy base.

Then, forcing his cock up and down with almost grinding, powerful strokes in unison with my own movements. I was arching my cunt up to meet his thrusts and he was at the same time virtually lifting me by my ass-cheeks to meet him.

Moaning and crying out, I writhed and moved to the tune of our fucking.

Then, began to cry out, demanding from him everything he could give.

"Ramanlal Uncle, you must fuck me. Fuck me with all your power. Screw me and lave me with your sperm"

"Yes, my love, I'm going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before."

"Fuck me, fuck me, Uncle, take me, do what you will with me, I want to be frigged to hell by your prick. I want you to force it into my very vitals. Fuck me, FUCK ME! For God's sake go on. Ooooh! Oh!"

Suddenly I fell back in my climax, writhing and shouting in ecstasy.

But as usual RamanLal was not ready and he went on grinding away at his lovely twenty five-year-old son's slut, despite the fact that the climax was over.

He forced his cock with cruel power into my flesh, back and forth, ramming it home, regardless of the woman herself or what I felt any longer.

He was carried away by his lust now and he simply wanted to burst the cunt apart, rip it open if necessary for his now almost sadistic lust.

He wanted the maximum hump pleasure from ME now and my body was simply an instrument for his purpose. He bit into my breasts as he rammed his prick home as high up my pussy as he could, raking his fingers down my buttocks and digging them into my lovely ass-cheeks.

Then with one smashing thrust that took his dick-head into the deep extremity of my pussy depths, he exploded and the seminal liquid spurted against my innermost vagina, as if I had been sprayed with paint from a sprout.

I felt the hot sperm hit deep inside me, he jerked his cock in rhythm to the powerful spurts still being released from him.

In one final shove, his cock rammed into my cunt and splashed the final load of semen as he gripped my buttocks and dug in his nails, his teeth biting into my breast.

And soon he lay at my side, his penis limp and flaccid, his cock and balls were now fully deflated.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:35 PM