Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
I knew what was to come next–him! I could already taste the thick rush of his seed fountain into her mouth and throat.

Abruptly, his hips jerked upward, sliding his cock from my lips. I groaned–then louder. Before I could protest his action, his tongue homed in on my clit.

I writhed and twisted under him. My hips hunched up and down, caught in the age - old rhythm of need. To accommodate me, he slid a finger into my vacant pussy.

Within moments, I came for the second time. My body rocked and shook with an even more violent explosion of delight.

When my eyes fluttered open, misted with pleasure and looking as though I had gulped down 100 sedative tablets, he came over me again, grinned.

He kissed me, his lips and tongue still tasting of my cunt. I didn't mind.

"You're one sensual woman, now I know how those young guys could have you even in that marriage hall." he whispered.

"And you're one hell of a man," I sighed, "I feel so warm and cozy–exhausted and drained. I could drift off and sleep for years."

"Not yet," he said.

His hips pressed between the open invitations of my creamy brown thighs. His cock rubbed up and down, taunting the lips of my cunt.

The blood sang my veins, roared like thunder in my head. Every nerve and every fiber quivered alive. It seemed almost as though every cell, every part of my body had joined in the rising, throbbing demand for panacea, relief that would not come.

I had never been fucked like this.

RamanLal –had been fucking me without a pause for the past ninety minutes. Despite everything I did to him and for him, despite the number of times his cock entered my cunt, my mouth, somehow, magically, he never came.

I had become a mass of jangled nerves and trembling limbs. Dizzy with the incessant pleasure, part of my mind wanted to scream in frustration while regaling in the sweet agony of his skill.

I had never imagined such joy. His cock was unlike any other, bigger, thicker, harder, longer; in the past few years' only one man Kamesh, had a fractionally larger cock but even he had been nowhere as good in bed.

RamanLal was in a class by himself.

I lay on my back on the sweat - soaked rumpled sheets of the queen - size bed, my body writhing and jerking uncontrollably, voice erupting in cracked, rattling moans as he fucked me rhythmically and unhurriedly.

He had been fucking me like this for almost ten minutes already and he didn't seem the least bit strained or out of breathe, he kept plunging in and out of me with a wonderful, stabbing, snapping motion, thrusting in, pausing for a while, slipping outward, thrusting in again, and yet again.

My body whipped and jerked on the bed, my swollen breasts hurting as they jiggled, nipples aching with the tension, my groin seemed to have a life of its own as my hips pumped and bucked in unison with his thrusts.

When he finally did move, he slowly pulled from me. A fraction of an inch by a fraction of an inch, his thick shaft slid from the squeezing folds of my cunt. He paused when the plum - like crown of his rod lay poised within the scaffold inner lips of my pussy.

With a pleased moan he slipped back into the waiting heat of my belly. I accepted him, relaxing the pelvic muscles. Inward the swollen fatness of his rod moved, packing my pussy with virile flesh.

I moaned softly, fully delighting in the filled feeling within my body.

I moaned again and again in a deep, lust - filled voice. Fresh arousal washed through my supple body. My hips arched up and up in a constant pumping motion to match the demanding rhythm of his pelvis. My hand caressed the hard tautness of his ass - cheeks, pulling him into me in an attempt to drive him even deeper into my strewn pussy.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a good fuck?" I whispered down to him.

His hips jerked forward, slamming every inch of his cock into the humid channel of my sex. The rigid rod jerked and twitched with excitement.

His lips slipped from the nipple they caressed and his head rose to mine.

"No," he said, a broad grin splitting his face. "I don't believe anyone has ever told me that."

And he came...after another 20 minutes and this time he made me drink it – all his jism without losing a drop. Some of it I just rubbed on my tits and crevice between the globes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:34 PM