Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
"Come over here and give me some of those sweet lips, the way I have been desiring from you."

With a soft moan of pleasure, I wiggled across the room, then leaned on one elbow until my beautiful face was poised directly in front of him, within inches of his now hard, pulsing shaft of flesh rising menacingly up from the front of his torso, 'You really want me Srinivasan, you were full of spite a while ago, you were red-eyed when Kamesh brought me to your house the other day', saying -, my long, red-lacquered fingernails scratched lightly over the heavily-veined surface of the rock-hard prick, causing it to jerk convulsively as the hot air of my breath blew softly on it .

"I could not stand your attractive figure, my cock was darting its lips all over my crotch every moment it sensed your sensuous presence around, I never thought the dream will be fulfilled', he grunted and his breath quickened even more as I began to expertly massage the massive cock, lovingly, up and down until one glistening drop of pearly viscous fluid seeped out from the broad, mushroom-shaped head.

I then moved my slender fingers down lower to his sperm-bloated balls, cradling their softness in my palm.

He groaned and gritted his teeth at my expertly tender ministrations of his stiff cock and large drooping testicles.

"Do you like it, then, my lover – you are not the first one, all my lovers start with spiting me giving an impression as if even my very presence is ill-omen but given an opportunity – they will sink every part of their body and self respect into my sexy pussy, am I right, Srinivasan?" I asked coquettishly, fully aware of the heated effect that my naked female body and the teasing touch of my fingertips was having on him. "Does it make you forget all about those nasty moments when you misbehaved with me?"

"You know damn well I want you in whichever you are you and don't tease me, suck my cock, you know it how much men like it, bitch," he growled, irritated by the mention of the annoyances that he was trying so hard to forget.

"Don't tease me, goddammit. You are my dream come true fuck, have been wanting to fuck from those good old days when Suhas laid his hands on you few years ago, that was the time, when I was courting your mother, she must have been 36 years at that time, Oh...what a fuck Geeta used to be, she used to add honey to milk and lave it on my cock while taking it in her mouth, she once fucked me with your father just in the other room with both you and your sister, she just loved to suck my cock!"

I learnt later that – Suhas was encouraged to pick on me only because of Srinivasan, who gave him voyeur lessons and taught him how to ensnare me. I felt cheated, it was not known to me that this old man had such a illicit history with my family.

"Are you still in touch with Suhas?" – I asked him.

"He is suffering or couple of years now, since his wife died. He needs a companion both in and out of bed, why don't you visit him, or I can get him to visit you'? – he proposed.

"No – not now', I did not want to tell him that Suhas and I spent a whole week naked in each other's arms dirty and sweaty a few months ago - where he spiked my ass multiple times and then we were separated at that time.

Suddenly, he moaned and jerked his anxious loins forward involuntarily as the delicious wet warmth of my parted lips closed over the sensitive, blood-swollen glans of his penis.

He moaned louder and reached down to tangle his fingers tightly in my dark wavy hair, guiding the rhythm of my now-bobbing head below. Only a woman knows how to get a man under her pants, God how he had needed this!

He looked down to watch my penis-filled face, my soft lips stretched wide with the thickness of his aching cock buried at least halfway up in my sucking mouth.

I sensed his increasing excitement and began to suck harder, twirling my smooth red tongue titillating around the moist stickiness of the bulbous head.

As he felt the tips of my teeth digging gently into the rubbery, resisting skin, he turned his head to gaze sideways into the huge mirror that filled the wall beside his desk for a better view of his gorgeous, willing mistress's face as his turgid, hard rod began to saw rhythmically in and out of my wetly oval mouth.

Just the sight alone was enough to drive him insane, causing his loins to tense more and jerk up into my laboring face until the reflected image he saw looked as though he were ramming his long, hard prick more than halfway down my slender throat.

Practically all of his thick fleshy penis now seemed to disappear with each new powerful thrust he made until finally only a short stretch of it showed shining wet and white, protruding from my distended lips.

I was gorged with his fiery blood-filled flesh, his pulsating length like a savage creature with its own existence and needs that had taken control over his body and mind.

He swore to himself, the bitch could really suck cock, as though I had been born with one in my mouth and had learned to treat it as part of myself.

Sure, Kamesh had told me that this old man of his often desired other women–the younger and more innocent the better–but for now he could always depend upon me to deliver the kind of pure satisfaction he wanted ... like this ... and without any bothersome preliminaries.

My experienced tongue worked with a nerve-tingling swipe of its tip on each out-stroke and was making his cock-head throb and lurch as if a live electric wire were being touched against it.

The impassioned middle-aged Oil manager was completely mesmerized by the lewd spectacle in the mirror, watching the pink moist flesh of my tightly compressed lips being focused on the labor of giving him this obscene pleasure.

My full, heavy breasts bobbed and swayed against my rocking torso, and the very sight of it incited him to increasing heights of brain-reeling passion.

"Keep on, keep on sucking my cock," Srinivasan hissed through tightly clenched teeth, soft brown hair, driving my face down viciously into his thrusting loins.

"Suck harder, suck faster, goddammit," he snarled down at me slaving between his widespread, trembling legs.

My ripe body was beginning to gleam from the light beading of sweat forming on my ivory skin, and he was gloating and enjoying the sight of my lying subserviently on the edge of the bed, my lipstick-oval lips wrapped tightly around the thick roundness of his limp-hard cock as he stood over my, lunging his hips furiously into my lovely twisted face.

He could feel a powerful pressure building relentlessly up to a fever pitch in his painfully full balls, and he knew it would not be long now.

His middle-aged cock felt like it was ready to explode and spew the creamy sperm in his bloated testicles in all directions, everywhere in the room.

He drove his pelvis heartlessly into my face, even more cruelly now, and heard with delight the mumbled cry of protest that came from my as his long hefty prick drubbed deeper and deeper into my tortured, warm wet mouth, driving far down into my yearning throat.

But he heeded nothing in his quest to end this exquisite agony, the ecstasy that was building, building, and building to the peak of spectacular relief in his burning loins and within his balls.

Suddenly he felt a great upheaval in his lust-swollen testicles as the boiling white sperm began to race in a hot stream up the length of his thrusting cock.

His own lips pulled back over his teeth in an ecstatic grimace and he gasped hoarsely as though in excruciating pain.

His thick fleshy penis began a sudden wild jerking that, without warning, flooded my hungry sucking mouth with burst after burst of heatedly sticky cum, bloating my smooth cheeks outward with each bullet-like spurt, so that I had to swallow quickly to keep from spilling, yet still lapping and caressing at his phallus.

"Don't stop, Shanti, suck it, suck it!" he rasped as he tightened his hands in my tawny hair and convulsively slammed his pulsating cock farther and farther into my lipsticked mouth and deep down into my distended throat.

I, the naked woman obeyed and continued to suck insanely as he shot his lewd sperm into me, filling my mouth, almost drowning me, until at last he gave a shuddering sigh and pulled himself back and out of my lips for one final thrust.

But he missed my still eagerly sucking mouth by a fraction of an inch when he lunged forward again.

The blunt inflamed head rammed against the side of my face by mistake, leaving a long sticky trail of hot cum smeared lewdly along my upper lip and my right cheek.

Undaunted, I twisted my head and maneuvered my voracious mouth to seize the base of his hard- throbbing staff of flesh between my teeth, like a dog with a stick, then, grasping his scrotum with my fingers, I lifted my head to guide the glistening tip back into the warmth of my open mouth, squeezing up on the cock with my fingers to milk out and devour every last drop of the delicious white fluid.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-01-2019, 02:31 PM