Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Aakaash:"Me too". He grunted. Sneha came first. He managed it somehow. He fought off the perfection of her body long enough to satisfy the beautiful girl in front of him but he wasn't far behind. Halfway through her gigantic peak she felt him start spurting his hot cum inside her. The timing couldn't have been better, it nudged her climax higher, pushed it deeper inside her and made everything better. She had to bite her own lip to keep from screaming out the joy she wanted to. They stayed still for a few moments until Aakaash eased himself out of her. He watched as she let herself fall flat onto her stomach on the floor. His erection never softened. She fidgeted slightly until it was trapped between her ass cheeks and she gave it a few tender squeezes with her taut buns. She started hunching up against him and he pressed down into her, humping into her ass crack.

Sneha:""Do you... do you want my ass now"?

Aakaash:""Yes". He said lustfully. He pressed firmly and she held still as the stretching and the straining started. It was wrong and nasty and wonderful. Just the way she'd hoped. He sank steadily into the impossibly tight ass his daughter willingly offered. Her tiny rectum pulsed greedily swallowing his shaft and his rage at the same time. He held himself still to let her relax. In the quiet he could feel her little heart racing, hear her small quick breaths.

Sneha:"Oh this is good". She grunted as he pulled out of her ass and pressed back in carefully. He started to ream her barely used backdoor. The firm floor beneath them didn't give way at all as he drilled down into her. It meant her father was reaching deeper than her brother had ever been.

Sneha:"I want your dick in my ass like this every day. I want you behind me spreading my tiny cheeks and pressing inside me. I want to feel this full and stuffed with cock. Your cock. Fuck me daddy. Fuck my ass until I can't walk tomorrow. I'll curl up on the couch and remember this all day. Your cum will make it feel better. Then I'll suck you hard and you can do my ass again. We'll keep doing it until I can't get you hard anymore". Her voice was husky now.

Sneha:"Please tell me you like this too? Tell me you like fucking your little daughter's tiny asshole as much as it likes being stuffed by your wonderful cock". His daughter's insanely perverted talk, the tight gripping heat of her rectum, the sleek adolescent body she submitted for his pleasure without reservation or complaint.... it was just too much. He erupted growling from his chest in a bestial way that he'd never experienced before. His orgasm came from somewhere deep primal and basic. As his body unloaded into the little teen beneath him that he'd known his entire life, it brought an incredible sense of satisfaction. Sneha was his now. In every way. He collapsed dazed on top of her. As his head slowly cleared, he realized that she was masturbating beneath him excited again by the near merciless screwing he'd inflicted on her inexperienced hole. He nipped gently at the back of her neck and started sawing his still mostly hard shaft in and out of her tender cum slicked ass.

Aakaash:"Cum for me again Sneha. You can do it honey". He coaxed.

Sneha:"Muh" She moaned weakly on the floor and jilted herself more quickly.

Aakaash:"I want to feel you cum with my cock in your ass for the first time. Let me be the first one to feel it. The very first time your body admits how much it loves to be taken this way. Let me feel the squeezing. The clutching. The wrenching of your tiny ass on me. Do it baby doll. Do it for me. Cum." While he urged her on, Aakaash drew a knee up beneath him and leaned onto it. It made just enough room for his hand to slide beneath him....

-----------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:19 PM