Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Both of them were lying on her bed in each others arms when an idea came in Sneha's mind. Just wait for me 1 minute dad I'll be right back. He looked at her surprised but let her go. She came back from the bathroom with a warm washcloth and tenderly wiped his slowly hardening shaft. She tossed the washcloth to the floor and leaned in closer to his cock, nuzzling it against her cheek. Her beautiful eyes were locked onto his face as she did it. She started kissing and lapping at him then drew him into her mouth for a long and determined suck. She practically vacuumed blood into this shaft to finish its hardening. He watched as she slunk back up his body to straddle him again. She leaned forward and down to kiss him sweetly.

Sneha:"Aakash? Could we maybe... the regular way... just once"? It's the first time she called him with his name and he liked it. She reached back and dragged his tip up and down between her tiny lips, already wet and swollen.

Aakaash:"Yes I'd like that very much". He barely got the last word out before she started sinking herself down on him.

Sneha:"Oooh Aakaash" she moaned as she stretched to fit him in this entrance too. It went inside easily. She was hot and tight but superslick inside. She ground herself steadily downwards onto him until he was inside her completely. He groaned when she swirled her hips around in tight circles. She shivered, clearly savoring the friction at her clit and the satisfying fullness of his cock deep in her belly. She screwed her face up in concentration and lifted off him then dropped back down. Her nostrils flared when he bottomed out inside her. She did it again and again. She rode him for a few minutes eyes wide and glittery and hair swinging wildly before rolling off him onto her back.

Sneha:"Get on top dad? I want to feel you above me. Pressing down on me and filling me up. I've... I've fantasized about doing like this . I can finally have it now can't I?"

Aakaash:"You can have anything you want Sneha". He moved on top of her and sank into her slick dripping sex. Her young vagina sucked at him eagerly and he began thrusting into her steadily enough to make her breasts and hair sway again with their fucking.

Sneha:"Perfect Aakaash. Keep... fucking me just like this. Keep... pounding your horny little daughter... and she'll come for you. Just like she's wanted to. Just like she's meant to..."

Aakaash:"Wow! you're way naughtier than I ever imagined baby doll". He leaned down to kiss her again as they ground together.

Sneha:"Always been like this... you just never noticed," she ducked his kiss to suck on his chin then nip at it gently. He groaned and did exactly what she wanted, he fucked her harder. He drove her slender body down into the mattress beneath them, bottoming out inside her at the end of each stroke. It send pleasure pain tingles through her hips. She moaned and cooed in response to the more energetic screwing. Her arms flew around his back and she clawed at his skin. He was pushing his full length in and out of her sucking wet depths.

Sneha:"That's it dad... uh huh... fuck your wicked... little Daughter". Both of them were about to reach their orgasm. He felt her insides squeezing him rhythmically and it was almost impossible but he managed to jerk himself out of her to let his cum jet up onto her belly and breasts. Ropes of thick white semen crisscrossed her body by the time he was finished. They went inside the bath together afterwords. They stepped in and shampooed and soaped each other sloppily, laughing as they coated each other in lather. The giggling came to an abrupt stop when Sneha turned her back to him and bent herself over at the waist.

Sneha:"How would you like to ride my ass daddy"?...........

==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:18 PM