Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

She spread her jaw to accommodate his large cock. She sucked on it gently as he rocked his hips back and forth and with each stroke he fucked his little girls throat deeper and deeper. In her dream she was making love to her brother so that might also helped his cause. Within a few minutes he knew he was getting ready to cum but he didn't wanted to cum yet. He pulled his cock back out from between her lips and sat on the edge of her bed. She laid on her back and as he noticed earlier that all she had on was her bikini and a nearly non existent thong. Her sexy ass was almost naked. He started running his fingers down her legs and with each touch she little by little began to spread her legs apart for him. He was ready to fuck her daughter. The alcohol and months of watching incest videos did the trick and he no longer cared about what is right or wrong? Not wasting one more second he pulled her knees apart and climbed in between them. He reached for the sides of her bikini which luckily just tied on. One side then the next he slowly pulled down the fabric that was covering her cunt and saw it bare before him for the first time. There it was beautiful before him neatly shaved and so young and pink. He reached his hand out and brushed it against her swollen pussy. She was so hot and surprisingly soaking wet... "just for me" he thought.

He teased her little slit with the head of his cock. She moaned in her sleep. He couldn't take it anymore. If he didn't fuck her soon he might loose his nerve and the way things were going his load as well. He grabbed his cock in his right hand and slowly inched the head of his cock into her tight little cunt. Once the head was in he looked up at her restful face. Still asleep and about to be torn into consciousness as his cock was about to tear through her little cunt. He took a deep breath and slammed his cock into her cunt. Her eyes flew open and he covered her mouth with his hand to avoid her from screaming. She looked afraid, panicked and confused. He continued to pump away at her cunt while she gathered to make out what was going on. He leaned down close to her ear and whispered "Do you like that baby? Do you like your daddy fucking you?" Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head no but he could feel the muscles in her neck begging to nod yes. "What a little slut my daughter is"? He whispered in her ear. "She spread her legs for her daddy. What a little slut. All daddy had to do was touch you and you were just begging me to fuck you, huh"? She began to moan uncontrollably. He removed his hand from her mouth and asked her again..

Aakaash:"Do you like daddy fucking you baby?"

Sneha:"YEESSS" she screamed with pleasure. He fucked her little tight cunt furiously as he spoke to her again

Aakaash:"You're my little slut now you understand. Now that I took your virginity, you are going to be my little whore. You are going to spread your legs for daddy whenever he wants aren't you baby"?

Sneha:"OH YEESSSSS" was her reply again. He felt her body beginning to buck and He knew she was close to cumming. The closer she got the tighter she squeezed his cock until at last it felt like she was sucking him up from inside her.

Aakaash:"Oh yes baby fuck daddy like a good girl OH YESSS"

Sneha:"Harder daddy. Fuck me harder". She was now like a bitch caught on fire. He started to pump his daughter harder and faster than ever.

Aakaash:"Like that honey? You like daddy fucking you hard like that"?

Sneha:"Yes daddy. MORE MORE I'm coming daddy"

Aakaash:"Me too. Cum for daddy Oh baby... Oh Sneha.... Yes make daddy cum".

Sneha:"Yes daddy. Cum with me daddy. Oh more oh daddy YES FUCK ME MORE MORE MOREEEEEEE".

Aakaash:"I'm cumming baby doll"

Sneha:"Me too daddy.... AAAAAHHHHH"

The two of them came together. He collapsed on his daughter until he caught his breath. He stood up put his dick back in his boxers and kissed his daughter on the lips.

Aakaash:"Remember you are my whore now. Who are you baby girl"?

Sneha:"I'm your whore daddy. I am my daddy's little whore". He left her room with a satisfied smile on his face while Sneha was thinking, things are about to get very complicated indeed..........

------------------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:16 PM