Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-1_Episode-5
Vikrant slept till late next day. It was 8 AM when he woke up with the sound of his mobile ringtone. He Picked up his mobile with annoyance and from corner of his sleepy eyes he saw suneel bhaiya was calling. He received the call.

“Hello, What you doing? Don’t you wanna go office today?” Suneel said, as soon as he picked the call.

“I was sleeping bhaiya, since I slept late last night.” Vikrant explained.

“Fine, now quickly get ready and come for breakfast.”

Vikrant tossed his mobile to his side and rushed to bathroom. He quicky finished freshing up and shower. It was already 8.30 AM by the time he dressed up and went down stairs to suneel’s house.

Vikrant pressed the bell and soon Priyanka opened the door for him. Vikrant noticed she was wearing a blue colour suit with black legging. The blue colour suit was fitting well on her voluptuous body. Priyanka’s white face was looking so charming and fresh.

“Good Morning Bhabhi ji.” Vikrant greeted her.

Priyanka took a quick look at Vikrant , who was wearing formal clothes. Priyanka turned and left without answering his morning wishesh. Vikrant came inside the house and closed the door behind him.

“Vikrant quickly finish your breakfast till I take my car out of house. I will drop you , your office is on my way.” Suneel said wearing his socks.

Vikrant strolled to dinning table, where he found a plate with 2 parathas on it. A cup of coffee was placed next to the plate. Vikrant started eating paratha while sipping his coffee. His curious eyes were searching for Priyanka as some thirsty man search for water. But she was nowhere in sight.

“ Priyanka, where is my brown file.” Suneel screamed while seaching his bag.

Soon Priyanka emerged from bedroom with a brown colour file in her hands. She went straight to suneel. Suneel took the file and pushed it in his bag. After that suneel left the house.

Vikrant was seeing all this while having his breakfast. His gaze followed Priyanka to the kitchen. He knew suneel would be taking his car out and he don’t had too much time to talk with Priyanka.

Vikrant took his empty plate and coffee mug and entered the kitchen. Where he saw Priyanka washing the utensils. Priyanka’s back was towards him. Vikrant stared at Priyanka’s big round ass. At that moment Priyanka turned her head towards. She noticed Vikrant’s standing on kitchen’s door and looking hungrily at her body but she don’t said anything. She turned her head towards sink and resumed her work.  

Vikrant walked to the sink to keep his plate. While keeping his plate and coffee mug , his left hand brushed with Priyaka’s wet fore arm. She took a step back and said nothing to him.

“Are you angry with me Bhabhi ji?” Vikant said tilting his head towards Priyanka’s.

“No, am not angry.” Priyanka replied meekly. Her body tremble as she felt his breath on her face.

“ Its my first day in office. Won't you wish me GOOD LUCK?” vikrant said sniffing her hair.
Priyanka’s intoxicating body smell was making him mad.

“I think you should leave now.” Priyanka replied sternly this time.

Vikrant immediately knew something was wrong with her. Priyanka’s words clearly indicated that she was not liking his presense. Vikrant wondered why she was behaving like this. Vikrant left the kitchen after that as he don’t want to force himself on her.

When Vikrant came outside he saw Suneel sitting on the driver seat. He was doing something on his mobile. Vikrant noticed Suneel was checking out some girl’s photos on instagram. Suneel quickly closed the instagram as Vikrant entered the car.

Vikrant noticed Priyanka waving her hand standing on main gate. He wondered if she was waving at him or towards his husband?

Vikrant was looking out of the car’s window when his mobile buzzed. He had a notification. He unlocked his mobile in haste. He saw Priyanka had sent him a whatsapp message - “All the best for your first day in the office.”

Vikrant take a quick look at Suneel. His attention was on the road. To be safe , Vikrant tilted his mobile so Suneel can’t catch him , chatting with his wife.

“Thanks Bhabhi ji , you just made my day.” Vikrant replied quickly.

“ You were looking so hot in that blue suit.

I know you will look so sexy if you wear a saree.” Vikrant continued as he don’t get a reply from priyanka. He was so turned on, as he was chatting with Priyanka sitting besides her hunsband.

“You should keep a distance from me. I am a married woman.

And one more thing, I don’t like wearing saree.” Priyanka’s reply throw all his dream out of window.
He knew Priyanka’s middle class upbringing won’t let her commit adultery so easily. Wooing Priyanka’s was going to be harder, than he had thought.

“No matter what. I will seduce her to my bed and one day i will fuck her ass in front of his drunkard hunband” Vikrant was determined.
[+] 1 user Likes _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 12-09-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM