Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sneha woke him up early next morning bt kissing her gently on his lips. Slowly he opened his eyes and saw the goddess that was his sister.

Rahul:"Good mor.." She silenced him by pressing a finger to his lips. She was completely naked and crouched next to him breasts dangling and swaying temptingly as she moved. He marveled at their roundness and the tightness of her little pink nipples as she silently peeled the sheet off his body.His morning erection came out in it's full glory. Without a word she straddled her lean body over him and backed her way down to center her ass on his hard shaft. She was still absurdly tight but she managed to work herself onto him more easily now. He realized she was already slippery with oil.

The thought of his sister waking up and sneaking off to quietly oil her own asshole first thing in the morning sent a deviant thrill up his spine that hardened his morning erection even more. He felt himself spreading the walls of her rectum. Sneha paused several times on the way down her brother's shaft to adjust. When her lap met his she grimaced and stopped. She looked... determined. Sure enough she began to ride up and down on him carefully wincing as she did it. Her round perky tits rocked up and down with her movements. His eyes slid downwards. When she saw him look at their intersection she smiled, spread her legs and cocked her hips forward so he could see better. He watched the tight lips of her bald pussy flex and pucker each time his cock slid in and out of the straining ring of her ass. She answered his question before he could ask it.

Sneha:""Yes it feels better than yesterday already Rahul. I think I like anal. Well with you I like everything". She whispered.

He felt his shaft lurch in response. She shifted her body to one side to free up an arm. She brought a hand down to play at her clit swirling it around the hardened bud in a way that made her pant. Unfortunately for Rahul, he was learning that there is simply no better way to wake up in the morning than having your beautiful sister fuck herself in the ass with your dick. Rahul went from asleep to ready to cum in less than two minutes. He managed to gasp his short warning "Sneha!" It was the best he could manage under the circumstances. He exploded as Sneha worked at herself furiously trying to catch up to her brother. She failed. His softening shaft slid from her ass before she could get herself off.

Sneha:"Wow! It really must feel good in my butt huh"? she smirked down at him.

Rahul:"Trust me you have no idea".

Sneha:"Rahul there is something I must confess now. I love you and not just because of the great sex we had".

Rahul:"I love you too Sneha and realized it yesterday when we were away for a few hours during exams". He said that and hugged her tightly. They remain embraced for a few minutes. Sneha was the first to break out.

Sneha:"Rahul we have to be extra careful from now on. If mom or dad or anyone else will know about our relationship then the consequences will be horrendous for both of us".

Rahul:"I know Sneha and don't worry. I'll try my best to make sure that I never do anything or give any signals that will make others suspect us".

Sneha:"We can make this work Rahul. We live in the same room and all of them sleep like dead in the middle of the night. Still we have to be careful. One wrong move and everything will end".

Rahul:"Don't worry Sneha everything will work out. I promise you that". He said that and they started kissing again but both of them knew that time was running out and their parents and grandfather can arrive anytime now. So this time Rahul went in their bath and Sneha in their parents bath to freshen up. Afterwords they tidied up the house a little and ate their breakfast. Sneha started making the lunch after that and even Rahul helped her out. An hour after they prepared the food, finally they arrived back but there was one surprise for them. When they opened the door only their father were standing there........
---------------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:14 PM