Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

She humped back against him, forcing his cock slowly into the wet clutching heat of her teenage sex. It made his knees buckle. His cock was in his sister, inside her. She kept pushing back against him and his shaft slowly sank deeper. They both groaned as her slender body opened up around him until his hips met her ass. She was tight incredibly tight. They humped together several times. He nearly forgot about everything else as he gripped her narrow hips and drilled himself in and out of her little body. Her insides sucked at him and she seductively rotated her tiny ass in his crotch, swirling him deep inside her and cooing appreciatively with each of her brother's thrusts. Somehow though Sneha didn't forget their plan. She slowly pulled herself forward far enough that he popped free of her clutching tight pussy.

Sneha:"Okay now do the other thing. Hurry? Before I lose my nerve". She got on her all fours and curved her ass higher into the air swishing it back and forth. He pressed himself into her crack again. He felt her opening spread slowly as he drilled himself firmly against her little star. "Guuh," she whimpered as his cock began to win its struggle and his tip slowly sank into her. Her knees shook crazily with the force of his invasion. Still she bravely pressed herself back into him driving another inch of his shaft into her rectum until she couldn't bear any more.

Sneha:"Wait... need... don't move". She hissed and stopped for several seconds before nodding for him to continue. Rahul gaped down at the vision of half his cock wedged between his sister's ass cheeks.

Sneha:"Okay more". She finally whispered. Together with a few pauses for her to catch her breath they painstakingly worked his cock into her virgin asshole.

Rahul:"You okay Sneha"? he said when he was buried inside her.

Sneha:""Barely. I hope this gets better soon". she gritted out through clenched teeth "Move a little bit let's see". "Uuuugh" she grunted when he pulled out slightly and pressed back into her ass. He felt bad for causing her discomfort but not bad enough to keep from cumming early and hard. He couldn't help it. He'd gotten overexcited. But who could blame him? His own sister was in doggy position in front of him and he was balls deep in her gorgeous little nineteen year old butt.

Sneha:"Are you..."?! His sister's head whipped around just as he began spewing cum into her straining rear hole.

They had taken several minutes to so slowly and carefully wriggled his cock through her miniature sphincter only to have him cum almost instantly. She looked back at him in amazement as he continued cumming. He streamed more than a dozen giant spurts into her ass bathing her struggling insides. He bent over and rested his forehead against the soft skin between her shoulder blades to try and get a grip on himself.

Sneha:"Guess it feels pretty good in my ass huh"?

Rahul:"You have no idea. Just give me a second sister. If you want, we can keep going. There's no way in hell I'm going soft inside your perfect little butt". She swished her ass back and forth experimentally wincing slightly.

Sneha:"Ewww it's all warm and slippery inside me now. It's actually... actually kinda cool."

Rahul:"Well there's plenty more where that came from"....
============================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:13 PM