Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Without saying anything his face went down on her ass. She shivered as his tongue traced circles up and down and across her upturned cheeks. She moaned when he nuzzled into her crease and began to lap at her virgin rose.

Sneha:"Ooooh that's nice. Keep doing that bro".

He rimmed her for several minutes until she was gasping and he couldn't wait any longer. He pressed himself against her humping his shaft up and down between her ass cheeks drooling precum into her crevice. He centered himself on her tiny hole and pressed himself inwards as slowly as he could but she still struggled.

Sneha:"Ugh easy Rahul. I'm new at this remember"? She groaned.

Rahul:"Sorry my fault". He winced.

Sneha:"Wait, first...". She reached back and her small hand wrapped around his cock for the first time. He nearly came right then. It got worse when she angled him down slightly and rubbed him against her smoothly shaven pussy. She pressed him inwards more and more firmly until his tip spread her smooth little lips and he felt the entrance of her vagina suction onto him hungrily.

Rahul:"Sis"? He said with confusion and he felt himself sinking slowly into her pussy. This was not what they'd talked about.

Sneha:"Shhh... I just want you nice and slippery. I'm soaking wet. Handy huh"?

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:12 PM