Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

He couldn't believe his luck. It was one of his biggest fantasies to have anal sex one day. Now he was about to fulfill his fantasy and that too with her sister! The object of his fantasies for years two tiny firm hills that pressed together into a tight cleavage, utterly and completely perfect. He stared at her ass hypnotized while messaging it. He teased and toyed at her round little hole and tapped at its center gently. By now her tiny virgin asshole was wet and almost ready to feel new sensation. He pressed his oiled finger to her wet ring and felt it begin to give way. He watched as her lips puckered and she exhaled while his finger slowly slid into her ass to the first knuckle. She hunched up so eagerly that he corkscrewed it gently to his second knuckle.

They paused for a few moments. The only sounds in the room were that of their breathing. While he was doing that with her ass, she was masturbating at her other hole at the same time to get herself in the mood. "More" she said quietly. He sank his finger deeper into his sister's tiny rectum struggling against its absurd tightness. Her mouth fell open and she panted a few soft "Huh Huh Huh's" as her brother worked all the way into her velvety tight hole. Her hand was flying back and forth across her clit. When he drew his finger halfway out and sank it back in, Sneha gasped and shook. "Again" she pleaded softly. He did. "Again" she repeated her plea. He was giddy as he began to gently fingerfuck his sister's miniature hole. After just a couple of minutes she stopped him by reaching down to catch his wrist. He assumed she'd had enough play at her inexperienced virgin entrance. He was wrong. Incredibly she circled his second finger and pressed it to her tiny backdoor too. Her tongue flicked out to lick her upper lip as they started to ease into her together.

Sneha:"So good Rahul. So fucking wrong, nasty and good. I can see why people get into this". she moaned.

Sneha:"Talk... talk dirty to me". she asked quietly between gasping and twitching.

Rahul:"You mean how my fingers your own brother's fingers are sliding in and out of your ass? You're very small back here sister. Very small. I know nobody has had you this way. It's a good thing you're excited. I can feel you dripping down onto my fingers and it's helping a lot." He was stretching her tender back hole with both fingers. He could feel her reluctant opening relaxing little by little.

Sneha:"Fuck Rahul I'm on fire right now. Keep talking".

Rahul:"I could tell you what it's going to be like when you let me fuck you back there. I think you're going to like it sister. Maybe not the first time. It's going to be a struggle and a stretch. Like the first time we had sex last night. Remember?"

Sneha:"Yeah that did kinda hurt". she nodded.

Rahul:"You'll need to be patient Sneha. It's going to feel like hell at first. For you anyway". She bit her lower lip as he gently sank his two fingers deep into her tiny hole and began to gently saw them in and out of her ass.

Sneha:"Fuck, this feels good". He smiled and continued working his fingers in and out of the strangling heat of her ass.

Rahul:"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this Sneha? We can even stop now you know"?

Sneha:""What? Don't you want me Rahul? You honestly don't want to sink yourself in my last little virgin hole"? She looked back at him over her shoulder slyly.......
------------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:11 PM