Incest All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza

Sneha:"Wha...What are you doing now"? She asked with fear in her eyes.

Rahul:"Don't worry I'll return the favor you gave me and trust me you'll never forget this night for the rest of your life". He replied as he took her pajamas off and his eyes lit up with lust upon seeing her already wet panties. This is going to be a unforgettable night he thought.

Slowly he spread her legs wide apart and kissed on her wet panties. "Ummm OHH Yessss" she moaned and forgot for a moment that her throat was still sour from the bashing it took just minutes ago. He loved hearing her moan and by holding her panties from both sides started removing them. Her shaved pussy was totally naked in front of him now and he started licking his lips on seeing that. He spread her legs wide apart by holding them from her thighs as both her legs went up in the air and gave her cunt a hard lick. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS OHHH YESSSSSS UMMMMMM" she started moaning loudly like a bitch on heat as he started licking and kissing her wet cunt. She was running her fingers in his hair and kept his head tightly against her cunt. By now his dick was erected even harder then before thanks to her moans of ecstasy which were driving him crazy. "OHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE UMMMMM OHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" her hips started shaking as she reached her orgasm. It feels so good she thought but still there was this itching in her cunt that she didn't understand. Her pussy was wet like a river with her love juices by now.

Rahul held both her ankles and put her feet on his shoulders and placed his cock on her love hole. Her heart was beating like crazy now as their eyes locked once again.

Rahul:"This will hurt alot since it's your first time. I can stop if you don't want me to...". While taking heavy breaths Sneha manged to reply.....

Sneha:"Go ahead. I want to feel you inside me". That's all he wanted to hear and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her vagina. By now it was so slippery that the tip of his cock started going inside her. Yet despite her pussy being so wet he felt some resistance. With a powerful jerk of his hips he pushed half of his 6 inch dick inside her in just one stroke. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried loudly as tears of pain started rolling her cheeks and little blood came out of her vagina as her hymen was broken forever and she was no longer a virgin. He kept his dick there without moving and started french kissing her to stop her screams. After a few minutes she stopped crying and started responding to his passionate kissing. Both their tongues were now enjoying the delights of exploring each others mouth. Slowly he started moving his dick inside her pussy. It felt so warm and tight as his dick was inside her. Within minutes he started penetrating her pussy a little faster as his cock was fully inside her. She wrapped both her legs around him. It was still paining her but the pain was slowly being overtaken by the joy of his hard cock penetrating inside her. "YESSS YESSSSSSS YESSSSS I'M CUMMING AGAIN OHHHHH YESSSSS" she started moaning wildly as she was about to reach her third orgasm of the night. "Wait I'm about to cum as well" he said and while grunting heavily he started sending load after load of his semen deep inside her pussy. She reached her orgasm at the same time as him and was enjoying it along with the feel of his hot semen going inside her. His dick went a little limp but he still didn't took it outside and started watching the beautiful face of her sister.

Sneha:"I love you Rahul ohh I love you". She said as this time her lips reached for his and their lips locked once again. None of them realized at that time what they have just done and how taboo it was considered in our society. They were just too happy holding each other in their arms and kept on kissing each other and after a while fell asleep in one another arms. They were brother and sister for many years but after the events of a wild unforgettable night of sex were lovers now........
------------

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: All In The Family(Maha Incest Erotica) by Meriaiza - by bigman - 16-11-2018, 03:08 PM