Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Labour Class women in India are Best for Sex
Our Earliest exposure for Breasts, cleavage, thighs have mostly been from the maids, vegetable sellers, etc
I too had many such experiences

My earliest Live sexual expereince was in early teens, having a morning hard on and the maid cleaning my room looking at it thinking i am sleeping......then i watched them bathing near their slums....cleavages while brooming...selling vegetables
Also saw them peeing around their areas.....Once i became an adult....I started exploring them in my own ways

Massage parlours were a great exposure, but still there wasnt any full sex or the excitement of actually making them my sex partner

I had my share of Girl friends, and they were all fine, but not only they had their dramas, greed and attitudes...not to forget wasting of too much money and still always want to spend more. I always missed something from them

I then chanced upon the labour women once again and believe me, they were the greatest sexual pleasure i got not only physcially but mentally. I am not talking about whores but real women

I had couple of flings with them and all of them satisfied to a level never experienced with the hottest girlfirend i had

All of them with whom i had flings with were not virgins and were married or had a rough marriage.....Their men never took care of them, beat them, drunk and filthy..demanded money..no sex satisfaction..so these women to escape those bastards used to work outside and go to sleep at home only.....their men gave a damn about them....this is in majority cases

Initially i would just be friendly with them and then they would start telling their stories out of frustration....a smile, a small gift, a small gesture such as giving them a lift on bike or even having a small meal from a decent dhaba made them very happy
I started giving them small gifts such as perfume, sari, make up....and they would be on top of world

All of them complained that their men dont gve a damn about them and have a misreable time

Over a couple of days, they themselves behaving sexually, and giving hints...and i always repsonded carefully...telling them that though i too enjoy them, but this cant be long term or i dont want to misuse them and give them a few days to think about it

Almost all came back more horny....i would gve them money so they can go to parlor for waxing and clean themselves up well...not that they are dirty...but because of lack of money,,,they never cud afford a top hygiene standard

And after that we had a great time

No drama or nonsense
No emotional bullshit
No attitudes
No Over Expenses
No over the top Demands
No Mood swings
No tantrums
No comparisons

Just pure pleasure, they would give massages, clean up everything, make food, 2 of them even fed me their milk...which was one of most erotic moments for me

Their excitement levels are far beyond the college girls...and they always want you to lead the way.....they just follow

they just want to keep you happy....and in return want appreciation, small gestures and of course things which they can never do on their own ...such as gifts, eating out, drives, etc

Get treated like king....

Once i got married, i of course stopped approaching them but to all the friends whom i suggested they are all 100% happy....

They remain the most erotic moments ....

The Modern educated woman has too many baggages which she unloads on the man....who is basically looking for a good time....but has to deal with so much.....the media, feminism and so much nonsense has made them more difficult .....

But these labour class women are still away from all that...
[+] 1 user Likes stockyz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Why Labour Class women in India are Best for Sex - by stockyz - 08-09-2019, 12:14 PM