Adultery Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable by shanti2010-Completed
"How'd you like Sneha's hot little mouth sucking your cock, darling?" Shanti whispered.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah... I can almost feel it now... You want Bobby's cock too, don't you baby?" replied Kamesh with a grin.

"I want both of them," Shanti murmured, licking her lips.

They made hurried, heated, whispered plans, while Sneha continued to dance her tongue against the flaring, slimy slab of Bobby's cock-head. Kamesh dashed back to the car, damn near stumbling over his hard-on. He drove into the driveway and got out, slamming the door loudly, so that the naughty collegiate would be warned that the householders were home. That was part of the plan.

Shanti was waiting at the door and they went in, making plenty of noise and proceeding slowly down the hall. By the time they went into the living room, Sneha and Bobby were dressed and sitting on the couch, trying to act innocent-but looking flushed and flustered and guilty.

"You're home early," Sneha said, unable to conceal the disappointment in her tone.

"Afraid so," Shanti said.

Shanti turned to Kamesh, who was fixing himself a drink at the corner bar... not because he wanted a drink, but so that he had an excuse to turn his back and hide his raging hard-on from the two youngsters... for the moment.

"Sneha is going to spend the night here, darling," Shanti said. "Maybe I should give Bobby a ride home. He lives quite a long ways away."

"Sure," Kamesh agreed.

"Ready to go, Bobby?" Shanti asked.

Ready to cum, is more like it, thought the frustrated young man. But he didn't see that he had much choice, so he nodded and got up, his hands stuffed down into his side pockets, stooped over his groin in a valiant attempt to conceal his massive cock-bulge.

Bobby supposed that he was going to have to go home and jack off alone in his own bed. It was a pretty feeble substitute for Sneha's mouth.

"See you tomorrow, then, Sneha," he said.

Sneha, who was as distraught at having their sex-play cut short, aborted as Bobby was, smiled sadly and wistfully at her young boyfriend and let the tip of her pink tongue slip across her slimy lips, as a sort of promise of things to come shuffling along, bent over his alarming cock-bulge, Bobby followed Shanti out to the car.

She got behind the wheel and he got into the passenger seat. She put the keys in the ignition and fiddled with them, delaying starting the engine unnecessarily. She was glancing sideways at the young man, looking sly and speculative.

Bobby had a horrible idea that Shanti had noticed his hard-on and that she was about to deliver a stern lecture about pre-marital sex. But that was the furthest thought from the dark-haired house slut's mind. Her gaze shifted down to his bulging crotch. Bobby blushed with guilt and shame.

"We came home too soon, didn't we, honey?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Errrrr...ahhhh... I..." Bobby stammered.

"Sneha was blowing you, wasn't she?"

Bobby gasped. The youngman was aghast. Yet he could detect no castigation or recrimination in the pretty woman's tone.

"You must feel awfully frustrated and disappointed, Bobby," she said softly. "I feel terrible about ruining your fun."

Bobby was relieved by her tolerant attitude, but still squirmed uncomfortably, not knowing what to do or say under such disturbing circumstances.

Then Shanti put her hand on his knee.

"Would you like me to finish the job that Sneha started, baby?" she whispered suggestively.

Bobby almost fainted.

"Mmmmm? Do you want me to suck you off, darling?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Oh, Shanti!"

He could hardly believe what she had offered. Bobby had already been frustrated twice today, in his quest for relief, first by the divorcee's selfish refusal to return the oral favor and then by the untimely interruption just as he was about to get his rocks off in Sneha's hot, sucking young mouth. He couldn't believe that Shanti was really going to suck him off until his cock was in her mouth.

Bobby needn't have been so skeptical.

He gasped as Shanti took her blouse off, and he ogled her large, firm tits as she thrust them out. His head ducked toward her tits, and she let him suck on them for a few seconds before lowering her own head eagerly between Bobby's legs.

Shanti was hungry for his young cock. His hot mouth on her tits had felt real nice, but Shanti was so horny from watching Sneha suck his cock, she needed no foreplay herself. She opened his fly and reached in, hauling his cock and balls out in one meaty handful.

"Ooooooh, God!" she sighed.

She had already known how huge his cock was, but she was thrilled by how hard and hot it was, now. The cock-knob was slathered with pre-cum and glistening with the remnants of Sneha's sticky saliva.

Shanti slid down onto the floor. Cupping her heavy tits in both hands, she took his prick into the cleavage. Bobby humped, fucking up and down between her tits.

Her face was turned down as she watched his bloated cock-head vanish in her smooth cleavage, then come sliding back out and skimming up her breastbone, leaving a foaming trail of cock-lube.

Bobby tit-fucked her for a few moments while Shanti savored the anticipation and then her head went down, and as his prick loomed up from her abundant cleavage, she took the flaring cock-knob into her mouth.

Humping up from the car seat, Bobby fucked into her face as Shanti bobbed her head up and down, swallowing the youngman's long, hard cock as it rammed up.

She was deep-throating the stiff college student cock-meat, taking it right down her throat. His balls hit her trembling chin, then rolled up to her lips. He was trying to fuck in, balls and all, into her tight, hot mouth.

Pre-cum dribbled onto Shanti's tongue, driving her taste buds crazy, whetting her appetite for his full cum-load. She had already sucked two cocks this evening, but she was never satisfied and, besides, college cum always turned her on more than the cum of a man.

"Ohhh, God! Suck my cock, Shanti! Oh baby, yeahhhhh, take it all... fuck, that's fantastic!" panted Bobby.

He drove his prick in and she gagged, but took it gladly, then sucked back up to the prick-knob, her hot, clinging lips scbanging down his cock-shaft. Her mouth was already filling up repeatedly with pre-cum.

The virile young man had fed her as much pre-cum as either Shyam or Ted had fed her when they got their rocks off... and she still had the joy of feeling his young cock explode in her mouth ahead of her.

Her tongue was floating like a pliable pink raft in a swamp cock-lube coated her teeth and gums and swirled in her cheeks and painted her palate. The stuff was as thick and sticky as heated glue. Shanti pulled her mouth off his cock for a second and looked up at him.

"Cum in my mouth, Bobby!" she begged, "Give it to me, sweetheart... ummmmmmmhhhhh!"

Her pleas were choked off as Bobby rammed his cock back into her mouth, fucking her face. Then she sucked back up to the cock-head, her eyes gazing hotly into his.

"Squirt for me, baby!"

"Uhhhhh, shit! Yessss! I'm cummin'... cummin'... Shanti! " the youth gasped.

His prick swelled and throbbed, squirting into her mouth as Shanti bobbed her head up and down on him. Hot, thick sperm sprayed her mouth and throat. Shanti bobbed and opened her mouth as wide as she could taking his cock into her throat balls-deep, then pulling back to hold just the cock-tip in her Lips.

Bobby was shooting out jets of jizz as he plunged in and spilling more spunk out as he whipped his prick back.

Finally, he was drained and slumped back, groaning.

He felt as if Shanti had sucked his every ounce of fluid in his body out. He didn't know how good Sneha would suck cock, given the chance, but he didn't see how anyone could milk his meat better than this beautiful woman.

Even after he'd finished, Shanti kept on sucking, various and voracious, still pulling a few last gooey threads of cum from his young cock although he had stopped spurting. When she was certain that she had drained his prick, Shanti pulled her gooey lips from his cock-knob and used her tongue to gather up the sweet spunk that had spilled from her lips and run back down onto his balls.

The youngman's prick stayed stiff. His balls began to swell again. Bobby was in seventh heaven. But the thoughtful young man had only one regret that his collegiate slut friend had been longing to swallow a load of cum, and he felt sorry that Sneha had been deprived. But, of course, Sneha wasn't deprived, at all...

Facing the corner bar, pretending to be carefully mixing himself a drink, Kamesh waited until he heard the car doors close, and didn't hear the engine start. Then he grinned and looked back over his shoulder.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 03:07 PM