Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 17

Shanti stopped still. Why not do it? She knew damned well Chitra wouldn't mind-in fact she'd get a kick out of it. Shanti slipped her hand out of her panties and wiped the sticky juice from her finger. If she was ever going to have all the fun she craved, she'd have to be bold about it. If she wanted to share her beau Ratan's gorgeous stiff cock, she couldn't be shy.

She stepped out of her hiding place and made her way slowly and quietly toward the hungrily fucking couple, still not sure that she had the nerve to reveal her presence. They didn't notice her. Their eyes were screwed shut in ecstasy as Ratan fucked Chitra like a stallion, cramming his big bloated dick again and again into the scorching wet pulp of her pussy. Shanti got within five feet of them and stood there trembling.

"Uhhhhh," Chitra panted. "You're fucking me so good, you big bastard."

"Yeah, you love it, don't you, bitch?" Ratan moaned. "You love the way my cock feels in your pussy. Remember that night on the terrace in the thatched grass with you and Shanti while your hubbies got drunk downstairs?"

"Yes, goddam you, yes!" Chitra howled. "Fuck it into me good, baby.Fuck!"

The more excited they got, the filthier their words, and the louder they howled and moaned. Standing so close to them, Shanti could actually smell the strong musk of their combined juices, and the scent made her even more powerfully aroused. Her panty crotch was soaked with her fragrant cunt-cream, and her swollen pussy screamed for relief. She couldn't turn back now. She needed to be fucked too badly.

"Unh, unh, unh!" Chitra panted. "Fuck that big dick into meeeeee. Unnnggghhhh, I'm going to come!"

"I'll make you come, bitch," Ratan growled. "Hang on."

He fucked her even faster, harder, the sweat streaming from his forehead. Chitra threw her head back in a frenzy of pleasure as she felt the first delicious spasms of climax rippling from her roughly crammed pussy-hole. Her eyes popped open, glassy and hot with lust, and for a moment they didn't focus. Then she caught sight of Shanti standing right in front of them-and she broke into a wicked grin.

"OOOOOOOO, I'M COMING!" Chitra screeched.

All during her climax she kept her eyes on Shanti. It was an incredibly kinky sensation for the two sisters. Ratan's eyes were still tightly closed as he fucked into Chitra's violently convulsing cunt.

"Uhhhhhh, baby, let me come in you," he whined.

"No, Ratan," Chitra gasped, "don't come yet."

"Why not?" he moaned.

"Because," she laughed, "I want you to fuck my sister."

"Do what?" Ratan exclaimed. He opened his eyes and stared. Standing only a few feet away was a lovely petite sexy that vaguely resemble Chitra. Her expression was both shy and eager. "This is your sister my slut Shanti" he said.

"Yes," Chitra said, wriggling off his still-rigid cock. "Ratan, meet yous slut Shanti I think she'd like to join the fuck ... er, fun."

"Hi, Shanti," Ratan leered.

"Hello, Ratan," Shanti said. "Hope you don't mind me barging in like this."

"Not at all," he said eagerly. "Like Chitra always says, the more the merrier." He stood up, tall, hard-muscled, his bloated prick wagging stiffly.

Shanti's heart hammered. She'd actually done it! She'd boldly walked right in on her sister's action, and nobody minded in the least. In fact, Ratan looked as if he could hardly wait to get his hands on her. As he eyed her small curvy body, his cock began to leak big hot globs of juice. Chitra had stretched out on the towel and was watching with a mischievous grin.

"Why don't you let me help you out of your clothes, Shanti?" Ratan said with a hungry leer, beginning to drool.

Before she could answer, he'd walked right up to her and was lifting her bodily out of her sandals. Next came her jersey, so deftly slipped off over her head that her sexy curls were hardly disturbed. He tugged at the zipper of her jeans, and they puddled around her ankles. Almost before they hit the ground, he was unhooking her bra.

"My gosh, you work fast," Shanti laughed.

"Yes, Ratan doesn't waste any time," Chitra grinned. "The first time we fucked, he had me stripped in ten seconds flat."

"Uh, does Larry know about you and Ratan?" Shanti asked.

"Oh, of course, darling," Chitra said lazily. "You know we have an open marriage."

"Thank God for that," Ratan grinned as he removed Shanti's bra.

"God, Shanti, you've got great tits."

Shanti couldn't help blushing. She'd never done anything so wild and kinky before. She'd only met Ratan a few seconds ago, and already he was stripping off her clothes and getting ready to fuck her. Now he was tugging down her panties, uncovering the thick golden triangle of her muff. She stepped out of her panties and stood before him stark naked.

"Gorgeous," he sighed. "I don't know which one of you is sexier."

"No comparisons, please," Chitra said quickly. "I'm the younger one, after all."

She didn't look it. She didn't look anywhere near her twenty-eight years as she lay stretched out naked on the beach towel, slender and sleek and tanned. Ratan looked hungrily from one sister to the other before he finally picked up Shanti and laid her down on the towel. As he pried her legs open, Chitra was just a foot away, watching with lusty and unashamed interest.Shanti blushed again.

"Relax, darling," Chitra said, reaching out to smooth her sister's hair. "The whole idea is to have fun."

"I know," Shanti said. "But I'm still not used to your scene, Chitra. I guess I feel a little uptight about this."

"But horny?" Chitra grinned.

"Yes, horny," Shanti laughed.

"Well, I think I know what to do about you being uptight," Ratan grinned. "You just lie back and relax, beautiful, and I'll take your mind off it real fast."

He flopped down between her widely spread legs, and she felt his hot breath tickling her exposed slit. Then his scalding wet tongue was lashing deliciously all over her pussy, from the swollen bud of her clit right down to her tiny puckered shitter. Shanti moaned and shivered with pleasure. Ratan was absolutely right. She wouldn't be bashful for long, not with this kind of distraction.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed. "Mmmmmmm!"

"He's a fantastic pussy-eater, isn't he?" Chitra said.

She was watching with hot lusty eyes as Ratan went down on her sister. She sat up for a better view, and she could see his thick red tongue lashing all over Shanti's swollen glistening gash. At last he zeroed in on the plump little bud of her clit, which was erect and peeking out of the thick curls of her bush. He stabbed at it with his pointed tongue-tip, and Shanti gasped.

"Ooooooo, yes," she cried. "Lick my clit, mmmmmm!"

Chitra and Ratan could see the small shadowed mouth of her cunt suddenly gushing a thick load of juice.

Ratan began to swirl his hot juicy tongue-tip around and around the ultra-sensitive bud of her clit, and she squealed with pleasure and creamed again soaking his bobbing chin. Her legs fell wide open, giving him plenty of room to work.

"Ohhhhhh, God, yes!" she whined. "Lick meeeee!"

She was writhing with lusty excitement, writhing so much that Ratan kept missing his target. He quickly slid his hands under her churning little ass and held her in place, jamming his mouth down around the erect throbbing lump of her clit. He began to suck her loudly and roughly. Shanti's eyes rolled crazily, and she gave a sustained hoarse moan.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "Shit, yes, suck my clit! Suck!"

Chitra was getting more hotly excited by the second. She loved seeing her pretty younger sister transformed from a prude to a wildly lusty woman. Shanti's lovely face was contorted into a big pleasure-grin as Ratan noisily sucked and gobbled her clit. She was clawing the towel and creaming all over his face. Watching her, Chitra simply couldn't remain a passive onlooker. She cupped Shanti's firm swollen tits and began molding and squeezing her hot silky flesh.

"Aaaahhhhhhh," Shanti moaned. "You're getting me so turned on, I can't stand it."

She had Chitra's hot little hands expertly molding her tits, and she had Ratan's scorching wet mouth sucking roughly on her clit. The double stimulus was driving her wild. Her thick fragrant cunt-cream gushed out in a heavy juicy flood, drenching Ratan's face and dribbling down the crack of her ass. She moaned and whimpered as her pleasure built to the point of explosion.

"Uhhhh," she gasped. "Uhhhhhhh!"

As she watched her sister's violent enjoyment, Chitra felt her own excited pussy starting to drool thick hot syrup. She felt Shanti's tits swelling under her squeezing hands, growing taut, scorching-hot, and heavily throbbing. Shanti's big pink nipples stiffened into rigid cones that rubbed hard against Chitra's palms. Her tit-flesh was getting hotter by the second.

Ratan's obscenely noisy pussy-eating was really getting to her, Chitra could tell. She'd never seen Shanti this excited, this far out of control. The excited girl suddenly flung her legs around Ratan's neck and forced his face hard against her swollen soaked slit. Grunting and panting, she got herself off by rubbing her frantically horny clit against his lips.

"Ooooooo, that's it!" Shanti screeched. "I'm coming!"

Her legs shot high in the air as the violent spasms overcame her. Ratan raised himself, gasping for breath, and he and Chitra watched in lusty fascination as Shanti writhed, spasmed and came. Her small cunt-mouth was gushing a molten river of hot juice, and her eyes rolled wildly. When her delicious convulsions finally ended, she looked at her audience and reddened.

"I guess I got kind of carried away," she laughed shyly.

"That's what it's all about, darling," Chitra said. "I mean, this isn't exactly a funeral, you know."

"Let me roll you over," Ratan panted.

Shanti glanced at his cock. It looked ready to explode. His hugely swollen prick was leaking huge hot blobs of cream, the shaft bulging with blue veins. Ratan was so ready to come, it wasn't even funny. Quickly, she rolled onto her hands and knees, sticking her luscious little ass up in the air. Ratan snorted lustily and seized her hips to steady self.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:40 PM