Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
"You crazy little bitch," he cried. "You swallowed my dick. Jesus!"

Shanti clapped her hand to her mouth, stifling a cry of surprise. Leave it to Chitra to come up with something so kinky! She'd actually taken Ratan's semi-rigid six-inch prick right into her throat. She held it there. Her green eyes sparkled with wicked amusement while Ratan's handsome slowly contorted into a huge grimace of pleasure.

"Holy Christ," he groaned. "I never felt anything like this before."

Slowly, the bulge in Chitra's throat swelled and grew. Ratan was another hard-on right in her throat. Shanti shivered lustily, hotly turned on by her sister's naughty little game. She felt her pussy swelling up, getting moist and sizzling hot. She wouldn't have minded being in Chitra's place, sucking off that handsome guy, eating his cum and making him howl with pleasure.

She watched enviously.

"Chitra, you nut, you're gonna choke on that thing," Ratan laughed helplessly. "Whaddaya want me to do, come in your belly?"

At last Chitra surrendered his cock, letting his rigid prick slide from her throat and mouth. "No, darling, I don't want you to come in my belly," she grinned. "I had another place in mind."

She stood up, her slim curvy body barely covered by her tiny silk half Saree. Ratan eyed her hungrily. "Why don't you take off your clothes, Ratan?" Chitra invited huskily. "I'm going to take off mine."

"Are we alone?" he asked.

"My sister's here," Chitra said. "But she won't make any trouble."

Chitra spoke with assurance, and Ratan stood and began to undress as Shanti was wondered why her sister was so sure about her. Could she have guessed that Shanti's lusty curiosity would overcome her and that she'd be spying on the whole scene? Shanti blushed-that had to be the answer. Chitra knew her all too well. She just couldn't tear herself away.

She watched Ratan strip. He had a fantastic body, trim and hard-muscled, his broad chest thick with auburn hairs. Shanti found herself envying Chitra very much. Chitra was so liberated, so uninhibited when it came to sex. If she saw something good, she fucked it, and that was that. Shanti wished she could be that way, too.

Chitra was removing her dress without a trace of shyness. She tossed aside the tiny bra and panties and stood there naked, her small high-riding tits sporting stiff little red nipples, her blonde pussy-hair fluffy and glossy. Ratan quickly finished undressing, ogling her luscious tall slim body. He approached her with a big leer, his cock wagging rigidly.

"Ever fuck in the swimming pool?" he said.

"No," Chitra laughed. "But I'll try anything once. Let's go."

They dived cleanly into the pool and swam for the shallow end, where Chitra leaned against the side and spread her legs wide. They were waist-deep in the pool, but the water was very clear and Shanti could see the creche-colored juice gushing from her sister's hot and ready cunt. Ratan held her by the waist and thrust forward with his rock-hard cock, sinking it hard into her twat.

"Uhhhhhhh!" Chitra gasped, her pretty face flushing with the first delicious stuffing of her cunt.

"Take it, baby, take it," Ratan whined, shoving hard.

He wedged his thick cock into her till Shanti could see only his big furry balls. Then he snorted lustily and began to fuck her, his small taut ass knotting and jerking. Unfortunately for Shanti's view, his jerking body stirred the faucet water, and she could see nothing but ripples. She bit her lip in frustration. Just when things were getting really exciting!

But she could still watch Chitra's reaction, which usually turned her on more than anything. Chitra didn't appear to be very excited this time, however. She just stood there giving Ratan a wry look of amusement. Finally, he noticed that she wasn't responding to the eager swift jerking of his cock, and he looked at her in surprise.

"Hey, what is it, baby?" he said. "Aren't you getting off on this?"

"Frankly, no," Chitra grinned. "You're getting water up my cunt. If we were whales, it might be different, but I'd rather fuck on dry land."

"Picky, picky, picky," Ratan laughed.

He whipped his bloated hard cock out of her pussy, and they scurried for the ladder. Shanti filed that one away-fucking in kitchen faucet wasn't all it was cracked up to be too bad, because she'd been fantasizing about seducing Dan in the hot tub. She watched as Chitra quickly spread out a big thick beach towel and dropped to her hands and knees, offering Ratan her luscious little upturned ass.

He knelt behind her, grinning. "You like it dog-style best, don't you?" he said.

"Ummm-hmmm," Chitra said, "because I'm such a bitch. Hurry, Ratan, stick it in me. I'm horny!"

"So what else is new?" Ratan laughed.

Then he rammed his cock into her with such force that Chitra almost collapsed. She gasped and just barely managed to keep her balance, her small tits wobbling like crazy. Ratan spiked his cock into her so deep that only his balls showed. Shanti shivered with lust and envy. Her own horny pussy was aching for a good hard fucking, just like the one Chitra was getting. Scalding pussy-juice was drenching the crotch of her panties.

"Uhhhhhhh," Chitra gasped. "Shit, yes, give it to me hard, you big bastard."

"Don't worry, baby," Ratan panted. "I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you!"

He grasped her lustily writhing hips and started fucking into her like a pile driver. His flat taut belly smacked loudly against her upturned ass, and Shanti could even hear the wet spanking of his big hairy nut sac against Chitra's pussy. Her view was perfect now, letting her see Ratan's thick cock slamming in and out between the brown splayed lips of Chitra's cunt.

He was fucking her so hard that Shanti thought she'd have to buckle and collapse, but somehow she remained kneeling, taking the savage pounding of his hard cock. It had to be battering her womb with each brutal lunge, but she didn't mind. Her pretty face was flushed and contorted with pleasure, and she was clawing at the towel.

"Uhnnnggghhh," Chitra moaned, "shit, yes. You really know how to give it to me, Ratan. Fuck me hard, darling, kill me with that big cock. Hurt me!"

Ratan leered down at her as he fucked her, watching her lustily writhing ass and wildly wobbling tits. He watched his thick cock plunge in and out between her fur-fringed cunt-lips, dripping with her hot thick pussy-syrup. Sweat began to bead on his back and forehead as he fucked into her with all the speed and force at his command.

"Take it, bitch," he panted, "take my cock, unnhhhhh, uhhhhhhh!"

Shanti was getting so wildly aroused, she just had to play with herself. She felt her erect throbbing nipples rubbing against her bra, and her starved pussy was so swollen that it ached. She wriggled her hand down inside her jeans and panties and touched the red-hot little lump of her clit. She began rubbing the slick bud with her stiffened index finger, and sharp jolts of pleasure ripped through her juicy pussy.

All the while, she never took her eyes off the furiously fucking couple. Chitra's whole body shuddered with each violent lunge of Ratan's rigid cock. His thick cock reamed the gushing juice out of her gripping fuck-hole. Fuck-sauce splattered on his belly and balls and streamed down her thighs. Chitra had thrown her head back and was howling in a frenzy of pleasure.

"Fuck it to meeee!" she wailed. "Fuck that big ol' cock into me, motherfucker, aaawwwwww!"

Shanti frantically frigged her horny little clit. But though it felt terrific, it wasn't the sensation she really craved. She wanted what her sister was getting, a thick iron-hard cock battering and stuffing her slick little cunt. If only she were more like Chitra!

If Chitra were in her place, she'd just walk right in on the scene and ask to join the fun.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:39 PM