Fantasy Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010-Completed
Shanti screamed softly, her face contorting in a grimace of pain and lust as the huge, fiery rod seared into her butt. She dug a hand into her crotch and began to masturbate frantically.

"Yes ... yes ... fuck me ... fuck my ass ... fuck it hard!" she gasped.

Overpowered by lust, he ram-fucked her butt, jerking and slamming his hips back and forth, forcing his cock into her asshole again and again. It was burning hot and tight as a vice and it convulsed feverishly on his penis. He felt her orgasm and her ass cramped almost painfully on his dick. He cried out and rocked into her savagely and finally lost control.

Beneath him, Shanti mewed in pleasure and joy when she felt the sharp sting of his cock pressure in a searing flood into her asshole.

He slid out of her asshole slowly, his cock quivering and throbbing. She moaned, and her breath came in heaving, rattling gasps. Her head bowed between her arms. He chuckled softly and squeezed her dangling breasts.

She groaned.

"Well, dear sister in law, like it? Had a good fuck?" he growled.

She turned around and sat in the chair and smiled prettily. "Yes," she said. "It was very good. Thank you. Are you game for more?"

Shanti's brother in law laughed. "Sure thing, not now – am tired, am an old guy ok."

She hit a toy lying on the floor and was about to trip, caught the railing next to the main door leading to the terrace, gasped and suddenly back into the present, and was happy that nobody was at home, she quickly went into her bedroom to change and the phone rang again and this time, she was sure it was Venkat.

"Remember me!" he called.

"Yes –-" she replied.

"So ready to be with me all night."

Not that she needed any bidding anyways ...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shanti's Sexual Exploits by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-01-2019, 02:33 PM